Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Simple Storyteller

This is pretty self explanatory, it is where orchestra meet, and kids can bring there own instrument to in regular music class, and has every instrument there, so kids can come on their own time to practice.

The music teacher orchestra instructor is Mr.Parks.

Freeburnerr is ruler of thread and controls Mr.Parks.

11/5/2009 . Edited 11/5/2009 #1

Simon knew where the music rooms were already, so he led Lucas there without too much trouble. He looked around, seeing a teacher in the distance. "Excuse me, do you conduct the Orchestra?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm Mr Parks. Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if there were any percussion parts open."

"Well, we've got a couple of percussionists already but we're short of a drum kit player."

"Ah, perfect. That happens to be my speciality."

"Okay, good. We meet every week starting tomorrow. What's your name might I ask?"

"I'm Simon. Simon Baker."

"Well, it's good to meet you."

11/5/2009 #2
Simple Storyteller

Lucas didn't pay attention to them, and went up to guitar on a stand, "May I play this?" He asked Mr.Parks, who nodded, and Lucas picked it up, and started playing 'Mad world' Adam Lambert version

11/5/2009 . Edited 11/5/2009 #3

Simon looked around again, this time going into a side room. After a few seconds, even thougfh the room was heavily soundproofed, you could faintly hear a massive drum solo coming from inside.

11/5/2009 . Edited 11/5/2009 #4
Simple Storyteller

Lucas smiled and started singing softly, "All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces... Bright and early for their daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere."

11/5/2009 #5
Simple Storyteller

After Lucas saw Simon leave, he put the guitar down and went after him.

11/6/2009 #6

"Anyone there?" Ellda asked as she entered the room.

12/5/2009 #7

After Chuck Norris was declared the Most Bada$$ed Person to live after Aaron

Aaron walked into the music block and then looked at Holly in hopes that she'd know where the guitar selection was.

12/6/2009 #8

"UK!" Stella retorted and then started looking around.

12/6/2009 #9

"Can you give it a break?" Ellda asked.

12/6/2009 #10

" you think I'm allowed on the pianos?"

12/6/2009 #11

"Fine, I'll admit that the British Invasion was the best thing to ever happen to music..." Aaron admitted. "But besides for that..."

12/6/2009 #12

"Huh? OH ok...sorry. We won't go on about it anymore." Stella reassured.

12/6/2009 #13

Ellda smiled. "What song are we going to play?" she asked.

12/6/2009 #14

"And America did create microwave popcorn." Stella laughed. She walked over to the grand piano. "If I'm not allowed, don't tell anyone!"

12/6/2009 #15

"Well, fisrt we need to decide if we're splitting off into seperate bands...and if so, who's going where," Aaron established.

12/6/2009 #16

"I don't know, but I'm going to start to play piano again!" Stella said. She sat down on the leather seat, adjusted it's height and started playing Fur Elise.

12/6/2009 #17

"Yeah, let's drop it...Now," Holly straightened up and stood with her feet together. "The piano area is located over there, the string instruments are on your right and the woodwind is to your left. The drumming room is through that door over there." She pointed to each area, much like an air hostess, and ended with "I hope you enjoy your time in the music room."

12/6/2009 #18

Stella continued playing Fur Elise and enjoyed every moment of it.

12/6/2009 #19

Ellda sat down and started playing piano too. She played Lacie.

12/6/2009 . Edited 12/6/2009 #20

The music both the girls were playing seemed to sound very well together apart from that Stella finished early.

"I haven't played that in a while!"

12/6/2009 #21

Aaron knew that song selection and musician distrubution had to come before he chose an intrument, but curiousity got the best of him. He peeked in through the door Holly pointed to and gasped in pleasure upon seeing the vast selection of guitars...acoustic, classical, electric, bass...all different syles, and brands, and materials...

"It...It's so beautiful..."

12/6/2009 #22

"What's so beautiful Aaron?" Stella asked, obviously hearing what he had said. Then she turned to Ellda.

"Wow...your really good! What grade are you?"

12/6/2009 #23

"Uh...right...I'll leave you alone with the guitars..." Holly stepped back from Aaron and walked over to Kyaila who was tapping a couple of notes on a keyboard.

12/6/2009 #24

Ellda blushed at the compliment. "I'm not that good... I'm only in 9th grade..."

12/6/2009 #25

(I thought you only got 8 grades!)

"Wow." Stella said.

12/6/2009 #26

Aaron walked over to Brazilian Rosewood, flattop accoustic with a dreadnought body. He picked it up, sat it down on his knee and tried a few chords on the E string. He cried out in delight upon hearing the glorious sound projection and tonal emphasis.

12/6/2009 #27

"Are you ok Aaron?" Stella asked.

12/6/2009 #28

"It's nothing special." Ellda blushed. She started playing a different song. This time she played How to destroy the world before bedtime.

12/6/2009 . Edited 12/6/2009 #29

"Kyalia, can you play anything?" Stella asked, walking over to the pair.

12/6/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member