Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Fox-Eyes09

Instead of responding, Aaron grinned widely and played "Tainted Love," in order to try it out.

12/6/2009 #31
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila shook her head. "I was just trying something out..." she told Stella, playing the same tune on the keyboard over and over again, only eachtime she would change a couple of notes or add a small bit on.

12/6/2009 #32
Fox-Eyes09

"Sometimes I feel I've got to...run away. I've got to...get away from the pain you drive into the heart of me..."

In the other room, Aaron tapped his foot happily in time with the music as he belted out the lyrics. His eyes flickered wildly.

12/6/2009 #33
FrivolousFlare

Holly looked over at Aaron and grinned. "I think Aaron's in love..." she joked.

12/6/2009 #34
SilverRedox

Ellda finished the song and looked over at Kyalia. She listend to the tune she was playing. She started to play something too.

12/6/2009 #35
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila looked over at Ellda, contemplating something. "That sounds quite good..." she commented before starting to softly hum something.

12/6/2009 #36
SilverRedox

Ellda stopped playing abruptly to listen to Kyalia.

12/6/2009 #37
Fox-Eyes09

"Don't touch me please I cannot stand the way you tease. I love you though you hurt me so. Now I'm gonna pack my things and go!" Aaron threw his head back and emitted a short, sharp, and playful "Ow!"

"Tainted love...Tainted love..."

12/6/2009 #38
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila stopped and played the first small section again, this time softly singing something quietly under her breath. Holly was watching Aaron and trying to hold back laughter.

12/6/2009 #39
Emily Snow21

Stella listened to Kyalia then went to the piano and decided to play another song.

12/6/2009 #40
SilverRedox

Ellda smiled when she heard Aaron. She turned back to the piano and started to play a song. She started to sing softly in german.

"Ich sehe, dass du denkst Ich denke, dass du fühlst Ich fühle, dass du willst Aber ich hör dich nicht, ich Hab mir ein Wörterbuch geliehen Dir A bis Z ins Ohr geschrien Ich stapel tausend wirre Worte auf Die dich am Ärmel ziehen Und wo du hingehen willst Ich häng an deinen Beinen Wenn du schon auf den Mund fallen musst Warum dann nicht auf meinen Oh bitte gib mir nur ein Oh Bitte gib mir nur ein Oh Bitte gib mir nur ein Bitte bitte gib mir nur ein Oh Bitte gib mir nur ein Oh Bitte gib mir nur ein Oh Bitte gib mir nur ein Bitte bitte gib mir nur ein Wort"

12/6/2009 #41
Emily Snow21

"Wow, you're really good at singing!" Stella said, amazed. "And in German!"

12/6/2009 #42
SilverRedox

Ellda blushed.

12/6/2009 #43
Freeburnerr

Simon entered the music area with his laptop bag and laptop over one shoulder. "So, any decisions made yet?" he asked, making his way to the drums.

12/6/2009 #44
Emily Snow21

"No. We need to wait for Ellie and Hikari first. And Lucas!" Stella said.

12/6/2009 #45
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron ended the song dramatically and spun around a few times in the swivel stool.

Feeling energized, he put the acoustic back and joined the girls to see what they had.

"Si!" Aaron grinned, holding out his opened hand to slap.

12/6/2009 . Edited 12/6/2009 #46
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila paid no attention to them but was still at the keyboard, tapping the same sequence of notes, as if trying to perfect something.

12/6/2009 #47
SilverRedox

Ellda played a different song. She sang quietly.

"Nothing I say comes out right I can't love without a fight No one ever knows my name When I pray for sun, it rains I'm so sick of wasting time But nothing's moving in my mind Inspiration can't be found I get up and fall but I'm ALIVE!, I'm ALIVE! oh yeah Between the good and bad's where You'll find me Reaching for heaven I will fight And I'll sleep when I die I'll live my life, I'm ALIVE! "

12/6/2009 . Edited 12/6/2009 #48
Freeburnerr

Simon replied "Okay then" before plugging his laptop in next to the drumkit and searching through the songs.

12/6/2009 #49
FrivolousFlare

"Well, you can still get down some ideas of songs or styles you can do...." Holly suggested.

12/6/2009 #50
SilverRedox

Ellda stopped playing.

12/6/2009 #51
TheEverConcernedMamaBear

Rose, followed by Adrian, walked into the music room.

12/6/2009 #52
Fox-Eyes09

"Well, Simon's already sugested "School of Rock," which sounds fun," Aaron bounced off ideas. "Although I'm still a fan of "Baba O'Riley" if I'm going to be thrown on either bass or electric."

He leaned up against Kyaila's piano, failing to notice Rose and her friend.

12/6/2009 . Edited 12/6/2009 #53
Freeburnerr

"Yeah, I'm just practicing some songs just now" Simon replied, before Black Betty started playing from his laptop and he drummed along to it.

{btw I mean the Spiderbait version. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-DCdr2Lf8I}

12/6/2009 #54
SilverRedox

"I don't care what we play" Ellda said.

12/6/2009 #55
TheEverConcernedMamaBear

Adrian put his arm around Rose's hips, Rose pushed his arm off

"For the millionth time Adrian, stop it!"Rose said angrily

12/6/2009 #56
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila ignored Aaron and kept on singing quietly.

12/6/2009 #57
Freeburnerr

Simon also sang along to his song, but his voice was more akin to the Ram Jam version than the Spiderbait one.

12/6/2009 #58
Fox-Eyes09

Still leaning against the keyboard, Aaron rolled his head backwards, to watch Kyaila as she played. She sounded pretty, but he couldn't hear a goddamned thing she sang. Without permission, he reached over to flip on the microphone and positioned it by Kyaila's mouth.

"There we go. Much better," he smiled.

12/6/2009 #59
TheEverConcernedMamaBear

Rose watched them all,had still gripped tightly on Adrian's arm, Adrian looked amused.

12/6/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member