Boarding school Rp
Kids living without their parents, at school, what could go wrong? A normal, Human, Rp about teens who live at school and deal with fights, romance, and drama. please join, could be better then it sounds.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Simple Storyteller

This is and out-door track where the track team meets, Fox-eyes is the ruler of this thread, and will determine how long the track is and controls the coach, Mr.Fletcher.

11/5/2009 #1
Fox-Eyes09

As usual, Kit was the first one to the track. She spent the extra 15 minutes stretching limberly while she waited for someone to show up. Hearing a car roll up, Kit looked up from leaning over a split and smiled as Fletcher stepped out of the car.

"Coach!" she greeted him.

"Hey, Gumby," Fletch nodded back to her. "Long run today. I have Jess leading out the varsity girls today so you can run with the guys if you'd like."

"Yeah, cool," Kit answered, stretching out her hamstrings. She noticed Moose and Cory walking down to the track from the upper field.

11/7/2009 . Edited 11/7/2009 #2
Simple Storyteller

Mark arrived shortly after that and called to the two, "Ha! I bet you to where making bets to see if I would come on time."

11/7/2009 #3
Fox-Eyes09

Fletcher grumbled as he handed a ten dollar bill over to Kit while she happily stuck her tongue out at him. Cory doubled over and laughed while Moose smirked a little too.

11/7/2009 #4
Simple Storyteller

Mark grinned as he walked up to them, "here's the lesson of the day kids, never bet against Hess."

11/7/2009 #5
Fox-Eyes09

"Agreed," Kit said, rubbing it into Fletcher's face. "Can I get this in singles so I can throw them up in the air and roll around in them?"

Fletcher lightly whacked Kit in the head, while she laughed.

"Moose, you mind leading out the freshmen boys when it's time?"

Moose shrugged. "Sure, why not." Moose, who was huge for his age, certainly wasn't a cross country runner. He was however, one of the best throwers in the county and agreed to give running a chance in order to give his game an edge. He was sure to make it all the way to states this year in shot and maybe discus.

"Hess, you're doing boys varsity. And I'm sending Kit with all of you to keep you from goofing off." Coach said, now speaking to Mark.

Cory groaned loudly, remembering the time they blew off the workout to swim in the river by the tow path. Fletch was furious when they came back soaked. It didn't help when Bottaro joked about them all having a sweating disorder.

11/7/2009 . Edited 11/7/2009 #6
Simple Storyteller

Mar grinned and leaned against the fence. Dispite his grin, his eyes looked tired and depressed as his thoughts went to Aaron and how he knew he would have to tell him the cause behind his nightmares.

11/7/2009 #7
Fox-Eyes09

"You're sending a girl with them," one of the new freshmen sneered.

"They call me 'the Humbler,'" Kit told him very seriously.

"It's true," Cory nodded solumnly. "She humbles." He was the only other guy on the team, besides Mark and Chris, who was able to outrun her in a 5K.

Kit's joking subsided once she saw how tired Mark looked. Apparently, he had once of his bad nights. "You ok?" she mouthed silently to him.

11/7/2009 . Edited 11/7/2009 #8
Simple Storyteller

Mark, was once again, lost in thought, not hearing any of the conversation.

11/7/2009 #9
Fox-Eyes09

Kit bit her lower lip, realizing that he hadn't seen her. Fletcher noticed Mark spacing out too and frowned. He didn't want to embarass the kid by calling him out about it now in front of everybody, but if the run didn't bounce him back, he'd have to talk to him after practice.

"'ight, it's 9:10. We're ready to start..."

11/7/2009 #10
Simple Storyteller

Mark snapped out of his thoughts, and clapped his hands. "Finally!"

11/7/2009 #11
Fox-Eyes09

"Beautiful. For all of you newbies, I'm Coach Fletcher. Welcome to Lancaster Cross Country. For all the veteran's, I'm glad I didn't scare of you away. Congrats for surviving..."

Kit smirked a little and turned briefly to Mark.

11/7/2009 #12
Simple Storyteller

Mark smirked also and met Kit's brief look.

11/7/2009 #13
Fox-Eyes09

Kit shyly turned away and continued listening to Fletch's introduction.

"...if you're here to get into shape for another sport or in order to get that hot summer body, I suggest you get off of my track now. We take this sport very seriously at Lancaster Academy. You'll hear the soccer and feild hockey players complain about hell week... well every week is hell week in this sport. You have to make yourself uncomfortable if you want to improve. We'll have two hard workouts a week and a duel meet...only one hard workout if we also have a Saturday meet as well. Practice is every day although I'll allow some Sundays off. If you haven't checked your e-mail yet, I update you guys about what we're doing week by week, splits and all..."

11/7/2009 #14
Simple Storyteller

Mark just grinned, "Dang, is it just me or is e trying to get the newbies to wet themselves?" He whispered to Kit.

11/7/2009 . Edited 11/7/2009 #15
Fox-Eyes09

Kit giggled shyly and whispered in response. "He is only telling the truth, you know."

"...sending you out in 6 groups...Hey! Hess and Bryden. Quit it with the love fest and focus." he interupted himself, snapping his fingers for their attention.

Kit blushed a little and complied.

11/7/2009 #16
Simple Storyteller

Mark stood up straight and put his hand to his forehead in a salute, "Yes sir!"

11/7/2009 #17
Fox-Eyes09

Unable to keep the hardass attitude up for too long, Fletchers smiled slightly and shook his head.

"Sit down, kiddo." He then continued explaining the workout.

"Varsity boys plus Bryden are going out for a 10 miler. Varsity girls and JV boys, 8. JV girls and freshman boys are running 6. And freshman girls are running 5. If you can't run over 5 miles, good luck to you. Any freshman who wants to bump up a group may. I don't really know what you can do yet. Anyone know what the eco trials look like?"

"Still muddy. But the tow path looks alright," Kit answered.

"OK, you can either do that or run around campus. I don't want any sprained ankles on day #1, got it?"

11/7/2009 #18
Simple Storyteller

Mark grinned as let the coach finnish.

11/7/2009 #19
Fox-Eyes09

"When you get back here, we're doing a little core work. Now get outta here," Fletcher gestured to the team.

Kit stood up and made her way over to Cory and Chris.

11/7/2009 #20
Simple Storyteller

Mark got up and made his way towards Joe and Curt. "Ready to lose fellas?" Mark asked as the three of them made their way to the eco trails and started at a light jog, "Yeah right Hess, get ready to eat my dust." Curt said as he sped up.

11/7/2009 #21
Fox-Eyes09

Chris, Cory, Bottaro, and Kit ran off after them.

11/7/2009 #22
Simple Storyteller

The three broke out into a run soon, and Mark was in the lead. "Hey, looks like Brydens group is catching up on us." Joe commented when he saw the Kit, Chris, and Cory behind them, and Mark just smirked.

11/7/2009 #23
Fox-Eyes09

When the 3 caught up to Mark, Joe, and Curt, Kit playfully swatted at the back of Mark's head for leaving them behind.

"My vote goes for tow path." Kit announced. "Running on campus bores me."

"Agreed." Chris chriped in. "Plus it's easier to gauge the distance."

11/7/2009 . Edited 11/7/2009 #24
Simple Storyteller

"Why not." Mark said, not really caring, and the other two said the same thing. Mark then playfuly swated Kit, "That's for hiting me." He said with a grin.

11/7/2009 #25
Fox-Eyes09

"Hey!" Kit protested, shoving Mark back.

Chris rolled his eyes.

11/7/2009 . Edited 11/7/2009 #26
Simple Storyteller

"Mark grinned and swated at Kit again.

Joe ran close to Chris, "Are you sure their brocken up still?" He asked in a whisper so only Chirs heard.

11/7/2009 #27
Fox-Eyes09

Chris was just about to say that he really didn't know...it sure looked like they were a package again...but was interupted by Cory.

"Oh my god, if both of you get back together, I'll puke," Cory barked out a laugh. He was only half joking though. Their break up was really hard on the entire team. It felt awkward around the two of them and both of their performances worsened considerably for the following month.

11/7/2009 . Edited 11/7/2009 #28
Simple Storyteller

Mark glared at Cory and held up his middle finger to him,

11/7/2009 #29
Fox-Eyes09

Cory shrugged. Unsure if Mark was kidding or still sore about it. "Fair enough,"

Kit ran quietly towards the trials and took the fartherest one to the right. It was only a quarter mile from there to the tow path.

11/7/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member