Boarding school Rp
Kids living without their parents, at school, what could go wrong? A normal, Human, Rp about teens who live at school and deal with fights, romance, and drama. please join, could be better then it sounds.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Simple Storyteller

This is the weight room basically. It has all work out devices, including a punching bag, and a indoor track about 1/4 mile long, goes around in a circle in-case you people are dense and/or stupid.

11/5/2009 #1
Simple Storyteller

Mark entered the Gym and smiled when he saw some of his buds and other kids there working out.

"So what do you lift?" He asked Aaron.

11/5/2009 #2
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron suddenly felt a little self conscious. Some of these guys were almost a width and a half broader than him...and he wasn't all that scrawny!

"'Bout 195," he answered sheepishly

11/5/2009 #3
Simple Storyteller

Mark grinned, he could tell that Aaron was a little self conscious, and patted him on the back, "Cool, come on, lets see what'ch got." He said as he lead Aaron to a bench and but the appropriate weights on.

11/5/2009 #4
Fox-Eyes09

"What? Now?" Aaron asked a little confused. He thought he had agreed to a tour, not a workout. Otherwise he would have changed into somthing a little more appropriate.

11/5/2009 #5
Simple Storyteller

"yeah, just intill I finnish a lap or two on the track, which will only take 1-3 minutes, and I doubt you want to just wacth me run." He reasoned.

11/5/2009 #6
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron shugged, he wasn't really interested in lifting right now, but he didn't want to look like a pansy either.

"Anyone wanna spot me?" he asked unenthusiastically as he sat at the end of the bench.

11/5/2009 #7
Simple Storyteller

Mark grinned, then said, "Man, you actually think I'm going to make you work out in the clothes your in right now? come on, lets go to the common room." He chuckled as he walked towards the exit, and waited for Aaron to catch up.

11/5/2009 #8
Fox-Eyes09

Spotting someone's dirty towl on the ground, Aaron picked it up and playfully chucked it in Mark's direction.

"Jacka$$!" He grinned, a little relieved that he wouldn't have to workout a couple hours against his will. He hopped up from the bench and jogged after Mark.

11/5/2009 #9
Simple Storyteller

Mark grinned and got the towl, and threw it back at Aaron, "I know."

11/5/2009 #10
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron caught the towel and threw it causally behind him in one fluent motion. "What else is in this complex? Weight room actually looks pretty sweet."

11/5/2009 #11
Simple Storyteller

"There is a track, some of the coaches also have offices here, and there is a random punching bag." He answered.

11/5/2009 #12
Fox-Eyes09

As Mark led Aaron through the halls, Aaron took notice of his surroundings. In addition to coach's offices and the weight room, he noticed signs for racket ball, the gymnasnism, the upstairs track, the downstairs pool, and several other amenities. Aaron was more of a musician than an athlete, but he could definately appreciate how state of the art the rec center was...especially for a high school.

He peered through an open door curiously and saw that it was the trainer's office. Two men were inside having what appeared to be a light hearted converation over one of the padded tables. The farther one who was facing the door looked to be around his late 30's. He was a bit nerdy looking and quite short and stocky. The other was much taller and of medium build. Aaron didn't get a good look at him because his back was towards the door, but his graying hair indicated that he was probably in his 50's.

Hearing footsteps behind him, the taller man turned around and his face lit up instantly.

"'Ey, Hess Truck!" he boomed happily. "Did you bring me a new victim?"

Realizing that he was the supposed "new victim," Aaron glanced frantically in Mark's direction.

"uhhhhhhhh..."

11/5/2009 #13
Simple Storyteller

Mark laughed and said, "Fraid not, Aaron here is more of an musician, no offence Aaron."

11/5/2009 #14
Fox-Eyes09

"What's wrong with music? You make it sound like dirt, man," Aaron protested.

Fletcher laughed heartily. "Nothing, son. I enjoy it myself." He then turned his attention back to Mark. "We got a huge freshman turnout this year, you ready, Captain?" he said with a wink.

11/5/2009 . Edited 11/5/2009 #15
Simple Storyteller

Mark grinned and said, "If you mean if I'm ready to make them feel like hell, then yes, yes I am." He grinned, remembering how sore he was durring his freshman year.

11/5/2009 #16
Fox-Eyes09

"Fine. But no hazing, got it?" Coach told him seriously. "And no showing up to practice late anymore. I want you to lead by example, Hess."

Aaron leaned up against the doorframe a little bored since he couldn't really get involved in the conversation.

11/5/2009 . Edited 11/5/2009 #17
Simple Storyteller

Mark stood up straight and put his hand up to his forehead in a salute, "Yes sir!"

11/5/2009 #18
Fox-Eyes09

"Good man," Fletch praised him. "I'll see you at 9 tomorrow, kay? It's just a long run and some core work. And then Monday we'll have a pyramid workout... Weed out the weaklings."

11/5/2009 . Edited 11/5/2009 #19
Simple Storyteller

Mark nodded and said, "Can't wait." He then turned to Aaron, "You're probably bored watching us talk now aren't you?" He asked.

11/5/2009 #20
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron didn't want to seem rude, but he couldn't lie either.

"Eh, nothing I can really contribute to the conversation," he answered vaugely.

Fletcher nodded. "Have a good one." He then turned back to talk with the school trainer again.

11/5/2009 #21
Simple Storyteller

Mark started walking again. "That was coach Fletcher, just so you know." He told Aaron

11/5/2009 #22
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron nodded awkwardly.

11/5/2009 #23
Simple Storyteller

Mark grinned and said, "You don't really care, do you."

11/5/2009 #24
Fox-Eyes09

"He's not as hot as that 'Kit' girl," Aaron admitted with a half smile

11/5/2009 #25
Simple Storyteller

Mark internalyy flinched again, but hid it with a fake smile. "You got that right."

11/5/2009 #26
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron noticed that Mark's smile didn't look geniune. And there was somthing about his eyes that didn't seem right. Aaron couldn't really put his finger on it.

"You ok, man? You look a little funny," he commented a little concerned.

11/5/2009 #27
Simple Storyteller

"Wha, oh yeah... don't worry I'm fine." Mark said, as he looked away from Aaron.

11/5/2009 #28
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron nodded, and although unconvinced, decided to respect his privacy. 'Was it something I said?'

11/5/2009 #29
Simple Storyteller

Mark looked up and saw the door, "Finally, a god damn exit, I was wondering where it went to." Mark joked, and walked out of the gym.

11/5/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member