Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Noah is Potato

THE NEXT DAY

Mark was at the gym, doing his 4th lap around the in-door track. 'I knew that Lucas would find me someday, but I thought it would be when we're adults'. he thought.

11/7/2009 #31
Fox-Eyes09

After Monday's workout but before going to the dorms...because I'm bored

Kit strode into the trainer's office and smiled warmly at the trainer. "Hey Higg!"

"Ice bath?" Higgins, the trainer, asked her. He was used to her coming in after hard practices in order to reduce the soreness for the next day. Most people thought she was crazy.

"Yes, sir." She pulled a bag of ice out of the freezer and dumped it into an already ice cold tub, which reached waist-high. She turned on the whirlpool and waited a little while for the water to equilibrize. Once it had, she rolled up her shorts as high as they would go and stepped in so that everything from the waist down was submered. She flinched a bit at first as the shocking coldness caused painful pins and needles to string her legs. After a couple minutes, however, she adjusted and her legs went numb.

After 20 minutes, she slowly climbed out...numb and stiff, but no longer tired. She dried off her now purple legs, said her good-bye to Higgins, and went off in the direction of the girls dormitory for her shower.

(ICE BATHES...MAGIC!!!!)

12/6/2009 #32
TheEverConcernedMamaBear

Rose headed into the gym, and to the wrestling mat. Eddie was already there, she happily walked over to him.

"So are we going to allow kicking and punching this time?"Rose asked. Eddie nodded laughing. They squared off on the mat, both circling around, waiting for the other to make the first move.

12/8/2009 #33
TheEverConcernedMamaBear

Rose loved going aginst Eddie mostly because he was equal to her in strength and speed, but he was larger still. Eddie charged first. Rose went forward putting her hands into a fist, when Eddie made contact, she almost fell but stood her ground. She immediatley put her arm over his back and kneed him in the stomach, making him back away.

12/9/2009 #34
Fox-Eyes09

Tuesday 4:30

Aaron walked into the weight room and looked around the weight room for either Kit or Mark. He finally spotted Kit down on the mats, in a full stradle and bending foward into it.

"Damn, Mark must love that!" Aaron walked up to her, grinning.

"Please don't make my routine sexual," Kit begged quietly.

1/14/2010 . Edited 1/14/2010 #35
Noah is Potato

Mark walked next to them, eyes blank, but they regain their usual spark when he got right up to them, and he smirked, "Ola people."

1/14/2010 #36
Fox-Eyes09

"Hey," Kit greeted him, as she brought her feet together by her groin, sat up straight, and then leaned over that.

1/14/2010 #37
Noah is Potato

Mark grinned, but for the sake of his well being, said nothing.

1/14/2010 #38
Fox-Eyes09

"Alright, I'm stretched," Kit annouced, sitting straight up again. "I'm mostly doing core work today. I did arms on Sunday."

1/14/2010 #39
Noah is Potato

Mark grinned and gave her a thumbs up, "You do that."

1/14/2010 #40
Fox-Eyes09

"I will," Kit said before starting her first set of crunches.

1/14/2010 #41
Noah is Potato

Mark looked at Aaron, "And you sir?" He asked in a sucky British accent.

1/15/2010 #42
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron shrugged. "This is your domain, man. In here, I'm your b1tch."

Kit had to stop her set halfway through she was laughing so hard. "Now I have to start over!"

1/15/2010 #43
Noah is Potato

Mark laughed, and said, "Way to go Aaron!"

1/15/2010 #44
Fox-Eyes09

"Please don't rape me," Aaron begged playfully.

Kit stopped midcrunch to see how Mark would react. The joke stopped being funny.

1/15/2010 #45
Noah is Potato

Mark's smile disappeared, expression hard and closed. He closed his eyes, then opened them again. "I'm going to go lift some weights..." He muttered, not looking at Aaron, or anyone for that matter, and brushed past him.

1/15/2010 #46
Fox-Eyes09

Eyes never leaving Mark, Kit continued her set.

Aaron's face dropped. "Wait...What?" He turned to Kit. "Did I do something wrong?"

Kit shook her head. "But I suggest you let him be for a while...and try to stay off that topic."

Aaron watched her curiously. "Oh...okay..."

1/15/2010 #47
Noah is Potato

Mark walked to one of the weight benches, and started to lift after he put o his appropriate weights, mind drifting to the two unpleasant memories Aaron accidentally brought up.

1/15/2010 #48
Noah is Potato

After a while, Mark stopped, put the weight back, and stood up, sweat glistening along his body. e stood up, and as he walked past Aaron and Kit, said, "I'm going for a jog." And walked out f the gym.

1/16/2010 #49
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron eyed Mark curiously and turned to Kit. "Isn't that what you've been doing for the past few hours?"

Kit finished her last set and rolled onto her side to work on her obletes. "Yeah, but it's a bit like therapy. Kind of like your music. It's impossible for someone outside the sport to understand."

Aaron nodded his head and when off to the indoor track to get his body warmed up before starting to lift.

1/16/2010 #50
Fox-Eyes09

5:39pm

Finished with their workouts, Kit dabbed her neck with a towel and started for the exit with Aaron. Before they could leave the weight room however...

"'Ey there, baby-girl, 'ow you doin'?"

Both turned around and curiously eyed the grinning man-whore behind them. His eyes gleamed brightly and his chest puffed out. He looked more then confident. In fact, his cocky grin made him look like the sleaze he was.

"Excuse me?" Kit cocked an eyebrow.

"How would you like to experience 'The Situation?'"

Completely at a loss, Kit glanced over sideways at Aaron. He was already glancing back at her in the same matter, looking like he was about to explode. Not getting an answer, Kit turned back to the tanned, jacked, and gelled up Italian. "Huh?"

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino simply lifted his shirt, reveiling his rock solid abs, and eyed both Kit and Aaron. His expression indicated that he was fully expecting Kit to swoon and f*ck him on the spot and for Aaron to fall to his knees and grovel at his feet. Needless to say, neither happened. "Stick with me and the situation is going to be indescribable. You can't even describe the situation that you're about to get into the situation."

It was getting harder and harder for Aaron to hold back. "Are you even speaking English, dude?"

Mike rolled his eyes and turned his body so that he was slightly inbetween Kit and Aaron. Giving Kit a coy look he asked: "So, do you want the lowdown?"

Kit shook her head, still not understanding. "The whatnow?"

Mike sighed in frustration and pointed matter-a-factly to his d1ck.

Before Aaron could even think to defend her honor, Kit swiftly grabbed Mike, one hand behind his kidney and the other at the nape of his neck, and forced him now into her knee. He fell like a ton of brinks.

"That'll do." Aaron was able to maintain a straightface for about three more seconds before exploding in an uncontrolable fit of laughter.

1/18/2010 #51
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

Sakura had found some gymnastic equipment and was practicing on the beam. She did a forward filp, landing easily on the narrow beam. She streached backwards into a bridge, the kicked her feet into the air so that she was standing on her hands on the beam.

1/29/2010 #52
suvi-sisko

Ali had walked down to the gym, careful to avoid the cafeteria. She began to punch a punching bag, a serious expression on her face.

1/30/2010 #53
suvi-sisko

Ali quickly wiped the sweat from her face, before trudging back to her room to change.

1/30/2010 #54
TheEverConcernedMamaBear
Rose and Eddie walked into the gym and onto the wrestling mat
2/1/2010 #55
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

Sakura walked on her hands, on the beam for a while before pushing off and flipping to land on her feet, balanced on the beam

2/1/2010 #56
TheEverConcernedMamaBear

Rose tied her hair up, though it still reached far down her back(my profile pic at the time). She and Eddie squared off on the mat, waitinf for the other to make the first move.

2/1/2010 #57
Entourage-For-The-Most-High

Chivas walked in, with her hair in braids, and over to the boxing punch bag thing. She hopped around it a few times, then punched it some with heavy force.

2/4/2010 #58
TheEverConcernedMamaBear

Eddie made the first move, again. Rose swiftly blocked his punch, getting her punch also blocked she got knocked in the head. Ignoring that, she kneed him in the gut.

2/10/2010 #59
Entourage-For-The-Most-High

Chivas watched the fight between the two, and walked over to watch a little better. She smiled to herself.

2/10/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Noah is Potato LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member