Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
cerseilannisters

Jude could have laughed, she loved girls like this one. Invading other peace because she was bored, she looked over at Moose sending him a mischievous smirk and gently out of this girls view brushed her hand across his.

She watched the girls amused expression and smiled.

9/6/2010 #121
Fox-Eyes09

""Uh..." Moose squeaked, his voice caught in his throat as he looked back and forth between the two flirtateous girls. Somehow, he had been thrust into a competition, in which he was the prize...and he sensed it. Blushing even darker and politely brushing Jude's hand away, he grinned a goofy smile in hopes of masking his embarassment. He failed miserably.

9/6/2010 . Edited 9/6/2010 #122
cerseilannisters

This time Jude did laugh. She loved goofy boys, oh how she oved them. And Moose seemed awkward in every way possible, which only made her attraction stronger.

Grabbing his hand she took out a pen and scribbled her room number on it. "#346, when you want to finish our little game. You know where to come." She said softly but dangerously.

She turned toward the girl and winked but not before throwing her long scarlet curls over her shoulders in a waterfall of beautiful silk, walking out of the gym she made sure Moose say her hips sway sexily.

9/6/2010 . Edited 9/6/2010 #123
Fox-Eyes09

Moose watched Jude leave, with a placid, dumbstruck expression. ".........I have no idea what just happened."

9/6/2010 #124
cerseilannisters

((I think Moose was invited to play an extra special game of 10 questions in Judes room XD XD))

((I have to go to bed now, I am being booted off the computer for my mother use. Night Foxy!))

9/6/2010 #125
wallflower-rose

"Girls are complicated," said A with a shrug, eyes thoughtful. "Guys are way easier to figure out."

9/6/2010 #126
wallflower-rose

((OMG #1 - A is right across from J & can we pretend Audrey's been around a while? but hasn't run into J 4 some reason? Because it'd be kinda strange for her to be new and days late for school..........but maybe that's her style? I don't know :( I'm confused))

9/6/2010 #127
Fox-Eyes09

((J4? As in Jude? Yeah that's perfectly fine. It would explain why Audrey and Moose already know each other. Peraphs they're in class together or something.))

Cautiously examining his graffitied hand, Moose smirked sideways at his literature class neighbor. "Should I take that as an insult to my sexuality or laugh at the betrayal of your own?"

9/6/2010 #128
wallflower-rose

Audrey smirked back. "Not feeling up to figuring it out, O most overtired Moose? Or have your mental synapses been fried by a certain teenage girl?" she teased, fiddling unconciously with her tank top.

9/6/2010 #129
Fox-Eyes09

"Fried beyond that you could possibly know," Moose confessed with a frustrated sigh and shake of his head. "Can't say it's moreso a 'certain' teenage girl opposed to the female sex in general though."

9/6/2010 . Edited 9/6/2010 #130
wallflower-rose

"I told you we were hard to figure out," said Audrey with a grin. "You heading to dinner?"

9/7/2010 #131
Fox-Eyes09

"Shower," Moose corrected, giving his sweaty workout shirt a quick tug to show his point. "I smell offensive right now. Dunno why I'm attracting fangirls."

He shrugged after a moment of contemplation, and unconsciously scratched an itch on the back of his muscular neck.

9/7/2010 #132
wallflower-rose

Audrey's nose wrinkled slightly and she laughed.

"Fair enough. See you at the caf, though? I'm always starving after my run."

9/7/2010 #133
Fox-Eyes09

Looking a tad baffled, Moose shrugged his wide shoulders in apathetic agreement. Besides for idle chit-chat during class and being lab partners the year before, he had never really hung out with Audrey before. But despite her reputation of being a notorious flirt, he really didn't see any harm in trying to establish a valid friendship. He had always found her to be a pleasant conversationalist anyway. "Yeah, sure. You can't miss me."

9/7/2010 #134
wallflower-rose

"Perfect. I'll call Nate and see if he'll be there too," she said, turning and walking toward the track. "See you later, then!"

((Should we go to the caf now? :S))

9/8/2010 #135
Fox-Eyes09

"Bye," Moose replied, whiping the beads of sweat on his forehead off onto the short sleeve of his tee-shirt. He then finally left the gym lobby and walked at a leasurely pace towards the boys dormatory.

9/8/2010 #136
wallflower-rose

Audrey finished her run and bent over, wheezing. God, she needed a shower. She wiped some of the sweat off her face, and began jogging out of the gym toward the girl's dorm.

9/9/2010 #137
cerseilannisters

Cady walked into the Gym her gym bag swung over her shoulders. Humming she wen instictivly for the track. She bgan to strech, waiting for the other two girls.

9/11/2010 #138
White Tiger Friend

Jess walked in with her bag, smiling. She had on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

9/11/2010 . Edited 9/11/2010 #139
XxSuperDriverxX

Anna followed soon after.

9/11/2010 #140
cerseilannisters

Cady saw the other two girls walk in and waved them over as she shimmied out of her sweatpants to reveal a pair of red short shorts with the words juicy on her butt and a white tank.

9/11/2010 #141
XxSuperDriverxX

"Looks good Cady" Anna said.

(Couldn't we do a Anna/Cady pairing?)

9/11/2010 #142
White Tiger Friend

Jess looked at Cady as she took off her sweatpants. She then took her sweatshirt off revealing a tight white tank-top. She then took her sweatpants off, bending over to pull it over her shoes, revealing a pair of very short balck shortshorts.

9/11/2010 #143
cerseilannisters

(XD I am not sure Blade, Cady and Jess had this thing going but I suppose to make things more interesting it could be a love Triangel.)

Cady grinned at Anna and swept her eyes over Jess.

"Hope you girls can keep up." She teased and began to take off.

9/11/2010 #144
XxSuperDriverxX

(Okay Leesh XD)

Anna smiled and watched her.

9/11/2010 #145
White Tiger Friend

Jess smiled, running after Cady. "Is that a challenge?"

(I might have to get off soon but I will be back on later)

9/11/2010 #146
cerseilannisters

Cady heard Jess yell after her and nodded continuing to keep her pace.

She liked Jess in all honesty and maybe something would become of their relationship. And then there was Anna, who had flirted constantly with her last year, of course Cady had ignored the flirting but here Anna was again.

9/11/2010 #147
XxSuperDriverxX

Anna smiled, then ran up next to Cady.

9/11/2010 #148
White Tiger Friend

Jess sped up until she caught up with Cady, then kept Cady's pace, "How's that for ya?" She said with a smile.

9/11/2010 #149
cerseilannisters

Cady giggled. "Perfect Jessi."

9/11/2010 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Noah is Potato LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member