Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »
LovesReading2

Veronica smiled as she took a sip from the cup of punch. "Mm good stuff..also spiked, so be careful"

~~~~

Megan held tightly to Williams side. She smiled as she approached Arron and Sam, giving them a shy wave. It would be the first thing Sam would become suspicious of.

~~~~

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing" Sarah giggled, though she was having more fun than she thought she would. Posing, she blew a kiss and gave Derrow a sassy wink.

~~~~

Throwing her head back and laughing, Trinity was having the time of her life. "Oh you were always the best dancer. After this I'll have to take my turn. All the girls will want a spin."

~~~~

"All you ever have to do is just be you" Emily told him sincerely "You are perfect for me just as you are."

~~~~

Jackson smiled against her lips, not moving he asked, talking into the kiss "dance with me?" Anyone who knew Jackson would be surprised to hear him firstly ask a question and not just take what he wanted, and secondly, dance. Jackson didn't dance, not with anyone.

~!~~

Sam looked over at her sister as she started her way over with the guy she had been groping in public. "I'm not sure... I mean, she said she went out with a guy named William. That might be him" she whispered holding Arron's hand as the fear for her sister took hold

1/30/2011 . Edited 1/30/2011 #2,161
White Tiger Friend

Ryan chuckled and jokingly started to pretend like he was going to hand Veronica more cups, "In that case maybe you should have some more." He then took a sip to get a taste of it, he had never hand any sort of alcoholic beverage.

1/30/2011 #2,162
iamwallflowerxx
Anna Rose walked in the dance wearing dark wash jeans and a long pink top. She took a cup and drank some punch in silence.
1/30/2011 #2,163
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron slowly nodded, as he noticed William and Megan now approaching. He found it very relieving that William wasn't trying to avoid Sam. It was a good sign. But he also found it strangely anxiety provoking. He raised a hand back to Megan, inviting her over in order to farther check out the situation.

1/30/2011 . Edited 1/30/2011 #2,164
LovesReading2

Veronica laughed shaking her head "as if you would need to get me drunk"

~~~~

Mandy sat on a chair at the side of the dance watching the others dance, her feet tapping to the beat.

~~~~

Megan smiled as she approached Aaron and Sam. "Hi... ah..." she felt nervous, worried what her sister would think

"What's going on?" Sam asked instantly stepping forward and placing a hand on her sisters forehead. "Are you sick?"

1/30/2011 #2,165
Akuma no Musuko

Alex scanned the auditorium and said, "I think we should leave. Chances are, half the place is incapacitated, so it's a little too late. We may as well leave."

1/30/2011 #2,166
White Tiger Friend

Ryan chuckled. "Any even if I did I could do it faster by doing this..." He trailed off as he leaned down to give Veronica a giant kiss filled with as much passion as he could put in to the kiss.

1/30/2011 #2,167
Fox-Eyes09

"Megan, who's your friend?" Aaron asked, trying to sound as casual as possible. He leaned in close to her as if trying to hear her over to pounding music.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally finding Mandy, Moose leaned down towards her and replied. "Everything's just fine. Vulcan actually found her before I did and they uh.... 'made up' if you know what I mean."

1/30/2011 #2,168
cerseilannisters

Placing a soft kiss on her lips, Declan's smile grew. "Well arent you lucky you have me all to your self." He replied sweeping them across the floor once again.

----

Grinning Cady nodded. "Lets." She murmued leading the way.

----

Looking down at her, Kendall swept her lips in a passionate kiss. Emily was just so...perfect, she knew exactly what to say to him and even if she didn't, just her touch could warm his heart & drive him wild.

----

For the first time in a while Jude smiled, and not her normal fake smile she plastered on her face in the morning, no, Jude smiled a real smile. It lit her whole face radiantly, butterflies filled her stomach as she said the only words coming to her lips. "Of course."

----

Grabbing another cup of punch Mackenzie drank deeply. There was a buzz in her head but it wasn't enough so she was drunk, emptying the contents of her glass into her mouth.

1/30/2011 #2,169
Fox-Eyes09

"Oh, okay," Paige shrugged smally, sounding disappointed. The Halloween dance was always an anticipated event at the school and it was very disappointing to her that they had to call the quits early.

1/30/2011 #2,170
Akuma no Musuko

Alex turned to Paige and said, "Listen, you don't really have to leave if you don't want to."

1/30/2011 #2,171
iamwallflowerxx
Anna nearly choked on the punch. "Gosh, that's vile." She mumbled under breath before leaning up against the counter.
1/30/2011 #2,172
Fox-Eyes09

"We can stay unless it starts getting bad," Paige suggested. "I mean, until you said something, I really didn't notice how others were acting."

1/30/2011 #2,173
Akuma no Musuko

Alex nodded and said, "Well, if anyone were to walk in, they'd think everyone was just having an incredible time. Let's just wait and see."

As soon as he said that, a slow song began playing. "Umm...in the meantime," he started nervously. "You wanna dance?"

1/30/2011 #2,174
LovesReading2

Giggling into the kiss, Veronica wrapped her one arm that wasn't holding the punch around Ryan's neck and returned his kiss. "Mm fruity flavored" she purred.

~~~~~

"This is William. You know Sammy... the guy I told you about" Megan replied before stepping closer and whispering loudly "some body spiked the punch. Will says I can't have no more" she pouted "he says I have to tell you."

Sam sighed, looking over at William with a thankful smiled that reached her eyes. "William was right to say that. Megan... are you alright? How many did you have?"

"I don't remember" Megan replied "six? maybe more"

~~~~~

Mandy flinched "oho bet that was fun to witness, but at least she's alright."

~~~~~

"That does make me lucky girl" Trinity replied brightly "maybe I should go by a lottery ticket."

~~~~~

Emily melted in his embrace, returning the kiss and passion he gave her with equal amounts of her own.

~~~~~

Jackson held his arm out like the gentlemen of old use to do "malady .... did I tell you how lovely you look tonight?"

~~~~~

Josh and Chris stood to the side watching the dancers and party goers. Chris held Ellda's hand while Josh grinned looking for pretty girls alone. "You know, there are a lot of good looking girls here" Josh commented to Chris.

1/30/2011 #2,175
Fox-Eyes09

"Vile!?!" Rowan gaped at Anna in shock and insult as he jumped up to sit on the ledge of the refreshment table. "Why, this stuff is the miracle juice! I have blessed it."

He rudely reached over to pour himself another generous glass, loving the feel of the buzz and the effects it was producing in other students."

1/30/2011 #2,176
iamwallflowerxx
Anna left her spot hybrid punch and walked across the floor to stand by the wall. She crossed her arms, starting around at the people.
1/30/2011 #2,177
Simple Storyteller

Derrow laughed, as he pretended to be a photographer still, walking around Sarah in a circle. "Beautiful darling! Beautiful!"

William wasnt really paying attention to the conversation. He really didnt need to say anything at the moment, considering Sam was being reasonable, and Megan wasnt slurring over words. Instead, he glared at anyone who walked by looking drunk, and with a cup of punch.

1/30/2011 #2,178
Fox-Eyes09

Megan didn't have to say anything about it. While leaning close, he could smell the underlying alcohol lacing her fruity breathe. Aaron straightened up and nodded absentmindedly with a distant, dissociated look in his eye. "You feel alright?"

1/30/2011 #2,179
Fox-Eyes09

"Pfffft, bitch," Rowan murmured under his breathe with an amused smirk as Anna huffed off without so much as an awknowledgement. He tipped his mask up to sip his punch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, okay," Paige shly accepted with a small blush. "...I honestly don't have much experience with couple dancing though. Fair warning."

1/30/2011 #2,180
Fox-Eyes09

Moose laughed whole-heartly. "Yeah, I can stand some eye-rape in exchage for assurance."

1/30/2011 #2,181
White Tiger Friend
Ryan chuckled and pulled Veronica closer by wrapping his free arm around her waist and hugging her close.
1/30/2011 #2,182
LovesReading2

Throwing her hands up in the air, Megan smiled and replied to Aaron with enthusiasm brought on by the punch "I feel top of the world. I'm in love!"

Sam smiled, happy for her sister but wishing she was not under the influence. "Meg? Let me take you back to your room."

"Room? Nnooooo" Megan whined dropping her hands to the side as she turned to William "see... she thinks I'm her mother... no wait... she thinks she's my mother!"

Sam bite her bottom lip, a bit hurt and worried. "Megan, please... I... I don't want you to get into trouble is all. If a teacher sees you like this.. they'll call mom."

~~~~~

"OK, enough... people are looking" Sarah replied blushing.

~~~~~

Veronica smiled and held Ryan tightly "Okay buddy, we need to find the others or we will get kicked out for being ....inappropriate in public"

~~~~~

Mandy smiled "eye rape huh? that bad?"

1/30/2011 #2,183
cerseilannisters

Hugging her close, Declan shook his head. "No, I couldn't bare to be away from you." He replied.

----

Deepening the kiss Kendall let his hands roam up her back and into her hair. He loved the feel of their lips pressed together.

----

Jude giggled like a girl in love for the first time, giving a curtsy before taking his arm. "I'm glad you think so." She replied sweetly. There were some things that never changed, and Jude's up bringing was one of them, she may have been overly flirty, maybe even slutty, snobby, and a damn good party girl but she was also a Lady. Elegant, put-together, and ohsovery perfect.

----

Spotting Josh from across the room Mackenzie groaned. After the stunt in the laundry room she had been avoiding him and hoped to try & stay clear of him. Her curls were down, giving her hair a messy yest sexy look, dressed in jeans and a gold tank top, with her converse, Mackenzie looked the very picture of a hot mess. Grabbing another glass of punch she downed it one gulp.

1/30/2011 #2,184
White Tiger Friend
Ryan smiled, "Good point, wouldn't want to get kicked out within the first thirty minutes."
1/30/2011 #2,185
White Tiger Friend

Jess smiled and handed a glass to Cady as they reached the table, "Carefull, I've heard a rumor that it's spiked."

1/30/2011 #2,186
Fox-Eyes09

"Okay, maybe eye-rape is strong," Moose grinned. "Maybe uhhh...eye harassment...Let's just say it was uncomfortable."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's just concerned for you, Megan. It's not an attack," Aaron nervously assured her. He was trying to assess the situation. Megan was clearly drunk but she wasn't so far gone that she couldn't get by even with supervision. This held nothing to the horror stories he had at his disposal.

1/30/2011 #2,187
cerseilannisters

Cady murmured thank you accepting the drink. She smelt it nodding at Jess. "Smells like alcohol, so drink moderately" Sh ewarned her girlfriend.

1/30/2011 #2,188
LovesReading2

"Look, there's Jess and Cady" Veronica replied pointing out Ryan's cousin.

~~~

"Oh my, so charming. Is there anything you do that isn't perfect?" Trinity asked smiling

~~~

Emily moaned softly, clinging to his body hoping her knees didn't give out. Her body trembled as they exchanged kisses, the passion burning her up inside.

~~~

"I'm afraid to touch you, I don't want to wrinkle you" Jackson replied with a grin. "You look like a bride on top of a cake"

~~~

Josh grinned "oh well now, look over there. It's the ice princess"

"Leave her alone" Chris warned with a grin

"I'm not gonna bug her. Just say hello" Josh grinned waving at Mackenzie

1/30/2011 #2,189
Akuma no Musuko

Alex chuckled and said, "Yeah, me neither." He then walked with Paige to the dance floor.

1/30/2011 #2,190
« Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member