Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Noah is Potato

This place is again, self-explanatory.

The Nurse is Mrs.Howard, she is really nice and sweet.

11/23/2009 #1
Noah is Potato

The ambulences pulled up at the infirmery, and rushed the two inside.

(Foxy, can you control Mrs Howard please?)

11/23/2009 #2

After a short examination, Mrs. Howard dressed the two boys' wounds in order to prevent infection. Both seemed to suffer from nothing more than a few cuts and bruises. She couldn't find any head trauma on either kid and no bones were obviously broken. She really couldn't do much until the boys woke up.

(Yeah, I really have no idea what to type or the motivation to do so. Besides, I wasn't sure how injuried you wanted your characters to be.)

11/25/2009 #3

Holly ran into the nurses office. The first thing she noticed was Lucas and Markus still unconsious on the beds. She looked at them before turning to the nurse. "Kyaila...unconscious...not waking" Holly panted slightly having sprinted the whole way.

11/26/2009 #4

Mrs Howard looked up at her, eyes wide. She glanced back over her patients but decided they were safe enough to be left alone for a few minutes. "Take me to her." she told Holly who nodded and began leading the way.

Coming back from room #367

Mrs Howard walked back into her office and picked up a small, white case; her imergency firs aid kit She looked at Lucas and Markus before making her way back out again when she saw they were still unconscious.

11/26/2009 . Edited 11/26/2009 #5

Ellie ran into the nurse's office, panting. "Mrs. Howard! ... Kyalia ... Seizure ... Kyalia's having a seizure ... come on!"

11/28/2009 #6

Mrs Howard, who had been checking over the boys wounds, span sharply around when she heard Ellie. "Oh my!" she said, rushing out the room.

11/28/2009 #7

Ellie ran out after Mrs. Howard.

11/28/2009 #8
Noah is Potato

Lucas's eyes twitched, and slowly, he woke up. "Uhg..." He groaned as he sat up, and massaged his forehead.

11/29/2009 #9

"Mrs. Howard," called Ellie, running in. "Kyalia's awake." She looked around and noticed Lucas was awake too. She felt a wave of relief rush through her, but decided it would be better if she went and helped Kyalia first, and then came back down to see Lucas. She smiled at him, before turning around, motioning for the nurse to follow.

11/30/2009 #10

Mrs Howard bustled over to Lucas when he woke up. "You took some pretty nasty hits," she commented when she heard Ellie talking from the doorway. "Stay here, I'll be right back." she told him then followed Ellie out the door.

11/30/2009 #11

A minute later

Ellie ran into the office and quickly grabbed some clean bandages before running back out again.

11/30/2009 #12
Noah is Potato

Lucas looked up, and was about to ask Ellie something, but she was gone before he had the chance. 'Whats wrong with Kyalia...' He thought before he stood up, and started walking to the door.

11/30/2009 #13

Coming back from Kyaila's room

Mrs Howard arrived back at her office but collided with Lucas at the doorway. "And where do you think you're going, young man?" she asked sternly.

11/30/2009 #14
Noah is Potato

"To cheek on my friend." Lucas growled at the nurse. He then brushed by her, and started to walk down the hall-way.

11/30/2009 #15

"How rude." Mrs Howard said under her breath before turning to check on Markus's injuries.

((Last time I RP a nurse...ever...))

11/30/2009 #16
Noah is Potato

Markus woke up, and thought, 'I;m hungry.' He then sat up, ignored the nurse, stood up, and walked out the door.

12/2/2009 #17

Holly stared vacantly at the wall in the Nurses office, completely bored. She had been in there since the beginning of that day and had absolutely nothing to do. She didn't dare try to fall asleep, (like she could've if she had tried,) as she knew from experience that lying down made head aches worse, for her anyway. However, it did give her time to daydream, plan, organise her mind and think.

Atleast the pain was ebbing, Holly felt much better. "If I stay here a moment later, I shall scream..." she muttered to herself. She carefully swung her feet off of the bed she was sitting on and stood up. She wasn't dizzy, just light headed, and felt alright to go back to lesson. Besides, they might out her mind off the pain. Glancing at the clock, she saw there were still 10 minutes left of lunch, not that she was hungry as she didn't get hungry when she felt ill or under the weather.

Mrs Howard(That was her name, right?) came back in after leaving to do...something...and frowned when she saw Holly standing up. "Going somewhere?"

"Uh...well, I feel better now so I thought I'd go back to lesson..." Holly explained. The nurse thought about it for a moment before shrugging and waving her out.

"Go on then, but come straight back if you begin feeling dizzy again."

"Yes miss!" She called over her shoulder as she walked out of the office, and towards the door leading outside school for some fresh air.

1/5/2010 #18
Chivas wandered in to the Nurses office, and sat down in the waiting room. All Chivas wanted was some wrap for her ankle and wrist. The nurse was on the phone, and motioned Chivas to sit down. She did so, in a chair near the doorways.
4/13/2010 #19
Noah is Potato

Lucas burst in, with Ellie in his arms, "NURSE HOWARD!" He billowed, concern evident in his voice.

4/15/2010 #20

((For the record, I epically fail at nurses as well))

Nurse Howard came over and gasped, taking Ellie from Lucas and laying her on the bed. It took her a second to work out that the girl was having an asthma attack, and she immediately got the inhaler.

4/15/2010 #21
Noah is Potato

Lucas was at the other side of Ellie's bed, looking on concern.

4/15/2010 #22

Nurse Howard kept giving Ellie the inhaler, but Ellie had passed out.

4/15/2010 #23
Noah is Potato

Soon the nurse left, to go cheek something, and Ellie had began to breathe regularly again, though she was still unconscious, and Lucas sat in a chair, pulling it up next to Ellie's bed, and gripped her hand tightly.

4/16/2010 #24
Noah is Potato

Lucas, with his free hand, reached into his pocket, and pulled out his phone, and Dialed Kyaila's (I think that was it...) number.

4/17/2010 #25

Kyaila scurried into the Nurse's office and made her way over to Lucas and Ellie.

4/17/2010 #26
Noah is Potato

Lucas smiled weakly at Kyaila as she ran into the room, and glanced back down at Ellie.

4/17/2010 #27

Kyaila pulled up another chair, sitting on Ellie's other side. "When?"

4/17/2010 #28
Noah is Potato

"Ten to twenty minutes ago." Lucas told her, brushing some hair out of Elle's face softly, and then looked back up at Kyaila.

4/17/2010 #29

((Sorry!! My email didn't tell me you'd replied! Please don't eat me...))

Kyaila bit her bottom lip and nodded.

4/17/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Noah is Potato LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member