Boarding school Rp
Kids living without their parents, at school, what could go wrong? A normal, Human, Rp about teens who live at school and deal with fights, romance, and drama. please join, could be better then it sounds.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fox-Eyes09

Holy crapaloni! We just completely filled our first roleplay topic! *confetti falls from the sky*

Anywho, for those who are new, town is just a couple miles away from campus. Although students are free to walk/drive, a bus takes a regular route around common stomping grounds. There are a wide array of restaurants/cafes, grocceries, convenient stores, craft shops, music shops, a bowling alley, etc, etc...let your imagination run wild.

7/21/2010 #1
LovesReading2

Sam giggled "that's a sign of true love you know. When a guy is willing to pick up after your dog.. I mean.. what more could a girl ask for?"

(lol yay for us! XD)

7/21/2010 #2
Fox-Eyes09

"That's all it takes to earn a girl's love!" Aaron teased. "I'll have to thank Trevor for giving me 8 years of experience."

7/21/2010 #3
LovesReading2

"Some of us are just not as complicated as others" Sam replied "I'm not complicated Aaron. All I want is to be loved and adored daily, possibly fed peeled grapes under the Tuscan sun and have my doggies droppings pick-up" Her smile grew wider with each word barely able to hold back the giggle that kept fighting to get out.

7/21/2010 #4
Fox-Eyes09

"Daily worship, peeled grapes, Tuscan sun, weild a pooper scooper...got it," Aaron rattled off, making a mental note of Sam's vision of the ideal man.

7/21/2010 #5
LovesReading2

"All that wrapped up into a package that looks remarkably just like you and I'm a happy gal" Sam replied spinning in a circle with her hands open wide.

7/21/2010 #6
Fox-Eyes09

"Actually that's pretty specific," Aaron grinned, digging into his pocket for his car keys as they approached the student parking lot. "Not to be cockey, but I believe that I'm the only one alive fit for such a job...although it is said that everyone has a double...Regardless, the chances of him being willing to clean up after Boomer are slim."

((This is my last post for the night. Pleasant dreams!))

7/21/2010 #7
LovesReading2

"He may look like you but I doubt he would have your natural charm and sharp wit. And you're so right, its hard to find a guy willing to pick up doggy droppings. It's not like Boomer is a small dog" Sam shivered slightly. "So looks like I lucked out in finding the right candidate. You know what this means don't you? It means that I'm gonna have to lick you again. Just to seal the deal"

(night night Foxy, sweet dream to you as well.)

7/21/2010 #8
FrivolousFlare

"Mmmm, maybe you should go for something less...wide..." Holly advised with a smile playing across her lips.

7/22/2010 #9
Fox-Eyes09

"The double lick?" Aaron chuckled, scanning the lot for his SUV as he walked inbetween the rows of cars. Remembering where the car was parked wasn't exactly Aaron's forte and it didn't help that the last time he used it was over a week ago.

7/22/2010 #10
Emily Snow21

"Aww..." Stella pouted. "But it'll be fun!"

"Don't talk to them much." Victor suggested.

7/22/2010 . Edited 7/22/2010 #11
FrivolousFlare

"...I'll give you that..." Holly nodded. "But it wouldn't be very healthy..."

~

Kyaila sighed. "I sorta have to...I'd rather talk to my brothers than a bunch of strangers..."

7/22/2010 #12
Emily Snow21

"Maybe, instead of chocolate, I'll stuff up my costume with stuffing! You know, that wooly stuff!" Stella exclaimed.

"I know that but if they're going to annoy you, avoid any of those turns in a conversation." Victor said.

7/22/2010 #13
FrivolousFlare

"You gotta be careful though! It might be itchy!" Holly said with a grin. "Or you could get the opposite of a liposuction..."

~

Kyaila nodded. "Mmmmm...that's a good idea...just keep them talking about things they like...then they won't get bored and annoy me..."

7/22/2010 #14
Emily Snow21

"Well then, I'll get the anti-itch stuff." Stella replied.

"Glad I could be of use." Victor grinned.

7/22/2010 #15
FrivolousFlare

"What if they've sold out?" Holly asked.

~

Kyaila smiled back, fighting off a light blush. Oh dear...I'm not getting a crush on him or anything...am I?

7/22/2010 #16
LovesReading2

"The double lick will secure you to me for life. I hope you don't mind" Sam replied walking along side Aaron. She didn't try to help by asking him what his car looked like. Simply treated it like a pleasant stroll with her boyfriend. They would find the car eventually.

7/22/2010 #17
Fox-Eyes09

"Sounds like a very spiritual form of bondage," Aaron noted thoughtfully. Finally finding his car, he unlocked the door.

7/22/2010 #18
LovesReading2

"I'm not sure how spiritual it is but it sure does work with dogs. I find what ever Boomer licks, he gets to keep" Sam giggled "no one else wants it after that."

7/22/2010 #19
Fox-Eyes09

"See that!? You can learn valuable things from our canine companions," Aaron grinned as he climbed into the driver seat. "The art of claim."

7/22/2010 . Edited 7/22/2010 #20
LovesReading2

Sam grinned nodding her head as she climbed into the passenger seat. "I like your car"

7/22/2010 . Edited 7/22/2010 #21
Fox-Eyes09

((:P Like you've never screwed up before. I edited before you posted so I win. HA!))

7/22/2010 #22
LovesReading2

(( naturally... I honestly thought he was gonna say his drivers side door sticks or something and he always climbs through the passenger side..lol))

7/22/2010 #23
Emily Snow21

"Oh dear!" Stella said, mocking distress. "That would be terrriiiibbllleee!"

~

Victor didn't notice Kyalia's blush as he was too busy worrying if Kyalia was noticing his.

7/22/2010 #24
FrivolousFlare

"Indeed it would!" Holly nodded. "Ooh! You could be a pumpkin Queen! Like Jack's the pumpkin king, but you're a girl...so you'd be a Queen...with a staff and everything!"

~

Kyaila fidgeted awkwardly with the hem of her jumper, then looked up. Was it her or had the others gone very quiet...'cause she couldn't hear them at all...

7/22/2010 #25
Emily Snow21

"Whoa..." Stella breathed at the intense awesomeness of the idea. "Yes! Yes! I WILL do that!"

~

Victor tried to not to show any signs of awkwardness but noticed someone.

"Hey, where did the others go?" he asked Kyalia.

7/22/2010 #26
FrivolousFlare

"I...am a genius!" Holly grinned. "Why thank you Holly for that amazing idea! You are so amazing and gorgeous! Why thank you Stella, yes, I am very amazing and gorgeous..."

~~

Kyaila looked around and shrugged. "Um...maybe they left?"

7/22/2010 #27
Emily Snow21

Stella put her hands to her mouth.

"How did you take my words out of my mouth so fast?" she gasped.

~

"Or maybe they were taken by aliens." Victor grinned. "Hey, do you want to walk around town?"

7/22/2010 #28
FrivolousFlare

Holly bit back a laugh. "As I said! I am a genius and amazing and gorgeous! Even though me being gorgeous has nothing to do with it, I just felt like pointing it out." she said, obviously playing around as her shoulders had started vibrating with giggles she was keeping in.

~

Kyaila felt her cheeks try to heat up again. What was with that grin that made her blush? "Yeah, okay, I'd like that..."

7/22/2010 #29
Emily Snow21

"You are amazing and gorgeous but I'll get rid of the genius part." Stella said.

~

"Great." Victor smiled at her, his cheeks having a pink tint. He took her hand carefully and led her out the shop.

7/22/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member