Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
FrivolousFlare

"But the poem has nothing to do with bleeding or...whatever the other part was!" Holly pointed out. "It's just...wierd!"

(Lol, that was my reaction...I'm glad we didn't study it...)

~

Kyaila picked out a random book and read the blurb. Deciding it sounded interesting enough, she opened the first page to start reading.

7/22/2010 #61
dormiralabelleetoiles

"Well, I think when it says 'red blood' it means bleeding." Stella pointed out. "Very weird!!!"

(Maybe the writer forgot to finish the words?)

~

Victor went over to the fiction section and started looking for crime and mystery stories.

7/22/2010 #62
FrivolousFlare

"...But it's got nothing to do with that? It's about some wierd accent no one's ever heard of!" Holly protested.

(No...I think he was trying to write the words like they're said in a 'BBC accent' tch...)

~

Kyaila was now absorbed in the book, even though she had only read a few paragraphs.

7/22/2010 #63
dormiralabelleetoiles

Stella shrugged.

"Seriously. The writer must've been on drugs." she chuckled.

(Oh....I get it...)

~

Victor's surroundings disappeared as he got captured by the book.

7/22/2010 #64
Fox-Eyes09

"You have a sex fantasy of driving out into the middle of nowhere, where it's cold and then doing it in the backseat?" Aaron asked Sam to clarify.

7/22/2010 #65
LovesReading2

Sam coughed, patting her chest. "What? doing it? No.. I mean.. I was talking about you know.. making out"

7/22/2010 #66
FrivolousFlare

"Alot of drugs." Holly nodded, then sighed. "How the flip am I meant to write an essay on that? Yeesh..."

(lol, tis a strange poem...)

~

Kyaila's eyes zipped across the page as she got lost in the story, enticed by the feelings of helplessness and vulnerability the author had started the book with.

7/22/2010 #67
dormiralabelleetoiles

"Well, I started with what it was about...that took thirty minutes." Stella grinned. "Oh gosh, we really need to get home and start on the English Essay. We could work on it together."

(I noticed!!! :D)

~

Victor was captivated by the adjectives and writing tools the author used perfectly for grabbing people's attention.

7/22/2010 #68
FrivolousFlare

"We shall fight this evil together!" Holly said dramatically, raising a fist for some reason.

(You'd have to be blind not to, lol)

~

(Kyaila and Vic aren't doing very much...are they? I don't know what to post...)

7/22/2010 #69
dormiralabelleetoiles

"Yes! We shall!" Stellad declared heriocally.

(Lol good thing I'm not!)

~

(let's post when we think of something)

7/22/2010 #70
Fox-Eyes09

"Make-out fantasy. I appologize," Aaron laughed as he drove. "You think we'll have to put the back seats down to fit everything?"

7/22/2010 #71
FrivolousFlare

Holly...burst into a fit of giggles, as she would.

7/22/2010 #72
LovesReading2

Sam froze for a second trying to figure out what he was talking about again. "Oh the camping stuff... well that cooler is kinda big, but it would depend on how much the others bought. I bet it couldn't hurt. Um, is it hard to do?"

7/22/2010 #73
Fox-Eyes09

"Nah, it takes like 3 seconds to fold them down," Aaron assured her.

7/22/2010 #74
LovesReading2

"Well then, I guess we wait to see just how much stuff is waiting for us" Sam replied nodding her head firmly.

7/22/2010 #75
Fox-Eyes09

"Well, hopefully we can find a parking spot that's close," Aaron hoped as he neared town. "...You remember what street it was on? The wilderness store..."

7/22/2010 #76
LovesReading2

"Oh.. um.. Thompson and Elm I think. It wasn't far from the bus stop and I'm sure that was on Elm." Sam replied thoughtfully "I can't be sure on the cross street but for some reason Thompson sticks in my head."

7/22/2010 #77
Fox-Eyes09

"Thompson, Thompson," Aaron murmured to himself, looking for either Thompson or Elm off the main road.

7/22/2010 #78
LovesReading2

"I think if we shoot for Elm we are bound to come across something familiar" Sam replied as she looked out the window.

7/22/2010 #79
dormiralabelleetoiles

As laughter was contagious, Stella started giggling too.

7/22/2010 #80
Fox-Eyes09

"Sounds good to me," Aaron agreed, stopping at a stoplight.

7/22/2010 #81
LovesReading2

"I don't remember seeing that chocolate shop...ooohhh homemade truffles" Sam commented pointing at a fancy chocolate shop.

7/22/2010 #82
Fox-Eyes09

"Truffles are yummy," Aaron agreed, following Sam's finger towards the chocolate shop.

7/22/2010 #83
LovesReading2

"I'd like to try them some time, maybe we can stop after we've got the camping gear?" Sam suggested hopefully as she fluttered her eyelashes.

7/22/2010 #84
x-Poe-x

(awww XD )

Liz felt Jack's lips curl into a slight smile, and couldn't help but smile too. He deepened the kiss, and she let him without hesitation. With closed eyes and slightly parted lips, she absent mindly stroke his thumb with hers.

7/22/2010 #85
FrivolousFlare

Some random kid suddenly yelled something as he/she/it walked past, tugging Jack back to reality as he pulled away ever so slightly. He was breathing deeper than before, and his cheeks were stained red.

~

Eventually, Holly calmed down. "I...am calm..." she breathed.

7/23/2010 #86
dormiralabelleetoiles

"Good..." Stella breathed with the same calm tone. "Now let's get back to our costumes..."

7/23/2010 #87
FrivolousFlare

"Indeed." Holly nodded, then yawned. "Hmm, random...What time is it? Just out of interest..."

7/23/2010 #88
dormiralabelleetoiles

"Erm...5:23pm." Stella told her precisely.

(I'm not too sure about the time...sorry if I'm wrong!)

7/23/2010 #89
FrivolousFlare

"That's not accurate enough!" Holly complained in a joking manner.

(I don't know either, heh)

7/23/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member