Boarding school Rp
Kids living without their parents, at school, what could go wrong? A normal, Human, Rp about teens who live at school and deal with fights, romance, and drama. please join, could be better then it sounds.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fox-Eyes09

This is the site, a few town over, 10 of the characters agreed to go camping together, the 3rd weekend of school.

((Please do not post here unless your character is on the trip: Lucas, Ellie, Sam, Chris, Aaron, Simon, Stella, Holly, Ellda, Joseph))

8/18/2010 #1
LovesReading2

That," Aaron nodded, confirming for a third time that the rope had to be strong.

The employee stopped at a spool of rope that would be most accomodating to his customers needs. "Lengh."

"40 feet? I dunno. We didn't really scout out the area yet," Aaron admitted, contemplating moreso to himself than talking to the Lowes employee. "What do you think's a safe lengh, Sam?"

"We want to make a swing rope for swim diving" Sam explained to the store clerk. "I would say having too much length would be better than not enough. After all, we can always shorten it."

9/6/2010 #2
Simple Storyteller

(I am doing this for randoms sake. XD We agreed yesterday Loves, remember)

Sam's cellphone rang because of a text message.

9/6/2010 #3
Fox-Eyes09

"40 feet it is," Aaron decided, momentarily distracted by the sound of Sam's phone. He then turned back to the employee to watch him cut the desired lengh of rope.

9/6/2010 #4
XxSuperDriverxX

Joseph was looking around the store by himself.

9/6/2010 #5
SilverRedox

Ellda kept turning the book. It still didn't make any more sense than before.

9/6/2010 #6
LovesReading2

Sam jumped, startled by her phone going off. Pulling it from her jeans pocket, she flipped it open (is it a call or a text?)

~~~

"What's confusing about it?" Chris asked though he had a feeling he wouldn't be able to help.

9/6/2010 #7
Simple Storyteller

(Text)

There was a text, that said;

Hey, thought you would like to know that your sister has a date with a Irish Hunk, named William Burke.

Love, your unknown Name Sister, Samamntha.

9/6/2010 #8
SilverRedox

"Gah!" Ellda exclaimed. "I kep forgetting that the Cyrillic C is the equivalent to an S..." she almost facepalmed. "Silly me..."

9/6/2010 #9
LovesReading2

Sam looked down at the text with a confused expression. "Megan has a date? Who sent me this? It's not from her?" She was looking at the phone as she talked. Part of her hoped the phone would anticipate this question and reply. Rolling her eyes she quickly returned the text. "who are you? how did you get my number? "

~~~~~~~~~~

Chris chuckled "oh sure... cause everyone knows that"

9/6/2010 #10
Simple Storyteller

After a minute, another text came.

My name is Samantha, same as yours. And I how I got your number is classified information. Vulcon would kill me if he knew I was even texting you.

9/6/2010 #11
SilverRedox

"I didn't know they did." she giggled.

9/6/2010 #12
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron decretely tried to glance over Sam's shoulder as he accepted the rope.

"Just pay for that at the register and you're all set," The employee smiled kindly. "Anything else you need?"

"No this is perfect," Aaron assured him. "Thank you.

"Enjoy your day."

"Yeah, you too."

After the employee left to continue doing his job, Aaron poked Sam's upper arm. "Who ya talkin' too?" he whispered as if it were a big secret.

9/6/2010 #13
LovesReading2

Sam read the text quickly looking up to Aaron. "Do you know anyone at the school beside me named Samantha? Or um..." she looked down at the phone in her hand and added "or a guy named Vulcon? or some Irish guy going by the name of William?"

~~~

Chris laughed "I have no idea what you are on about to tell you the truth. I doubt I would be much use to you on that subject."

9/6/2010 . Edited 9/6/2010 #14
Fox-Eyes09

"No, I don't. I'm first year," Aaron appologized, tilting his head to get a look at Sam's cellphone, his time being much less subtle. He figured that there was a good chance that at least one of them was in one of his classes, but he had issues with names unless properly introduced...even introduced there was a chance for memory malfuction. "Why?"

9/6/2010 #15
LovesReading2

"Some girl by the name of Samantha sent me a text about Megan getting a date with some Irish guy named William and that if some guy named Vulcon found out she gave me the information he'd be mad or something." Sam replied handing Aaron the phone.

9/6/2010 #16
SilverRedox

Ellda smiled. "That's okay." she said.

9/6/2010 #17
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron gratefully accepted the phone and frowned as he skimmed through the relevant texts.

"Shadey," he murmured to himself.

9/6/2010 #18
LovesReading2

"What's the big deal if Megan has a date with this William guy?" Sam wondered aloud. Shrugging she returned the second text. "Is this William guy dangerous? mean? not nice or something?"

~~~~~~~

Chris smiled, leaned over and kissed her on the cheek "Thanks. Glad to know I won't be dumped because of it"

9/6/2010 #19
SilverRedox

"Why should I do that?" Ellda asked.

9/6/2010 #20
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron glanced over Sam's shoulder as he waited for a reply. The whole situation honestly put him a bit into a bitter mood. It seemed suspicious, not only that some shadey stranger was informing them of something it was only Megan's business to tell, but also because a third party would be p1ssed about the information leaking out. Really, why the f*ck should this dude give a damn who was gossiping about who was dating who.

9/6/2010 #21
Fox-Eyes09

After waiting an impatient 20 seconds for 'Samantha' to return Sam's text, Aaron clicked his tongue in annoyance. "You oughta give Megan a call afterwards. Just warn her that something fishy's up."

9/6/2010 #22
LovesReading2

"Good idea" Sam replied nodding her head "I'm gonna call her now actually. This person doesn't seem to want to reply and I'm getting a bit worried."

9/6/2010 #23
Fox-Eyes09

"Yeah, that's definately weird. I don't like that," Aaron wrinkled his nose in distrust of Sam's new secret texter. He looped and wound the rope around his arm in order to prevent otherwise inevitable tripping.

9/6/2010 #24
LovesReading2

"I'll give Megan a call when we get back on. I mean, its just a date right. Its not like she's secretly going out with the dean or something." Sam replied rolling her eyes. It was then that she noticed the rope. "You got it? I missed it all because of the stupid text!"

9/6/2010 #25
Fox-Eyes09

"Yep," Aaron chirped. Running out of arm, Aaron started to wind the rest of the rope around his stomach.

9/6/2010 #26
LovesReading2

Sam giggled "If I took the end and ran down the isle really fast, you could be the first human top"

9/6/2010 #27
Fox-Eyes09

"Bad idea," Aaron warned. "Dizzy driver equals 10 car pile-up."

9/6/2010 #28
LovesReading2

"True" Sam tapped her lip thinking it over "you could always wrap me up in it" she whispered in a husky tone.

9/6/2010 #29
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron purred a sly, devious sound as he fluidly unwound his latest coil in order to allow enough rope to do just that. A wiley glint in his eye highly complemented his flirty smirk as he swung the coil over Sam's head and around her waist to yank her close to her chest.

9/6/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member