Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Fox-Eyes09

"You found it," Kit declared with relief as she made around the folding table to Bailey. She then added as an afterthought: "...Don't call me Kitty."

1/24/2011 #61
The name's Sherlock Holmes

"Freaking babies." He sighed. And threw some clothes in as he yawned. "Does ANYONE Know where I can get some coffee or tea around here?" He shouted out as he tried to keep his balance.

1/24/2011 #62
Fox-Eyes09

"The dining hall doesn't usually close until 11pm, Kit answered for Matt, childishly opening and retracting her fingers at the end of her outstretched arm for her book. "Why get coffee? It's almost 9:30pm. I'm going to bed."

1/24/2011 #63

"I am due one day to finish reading a book my mother assigned me to test my knowledge, Or else she'll tell the teacher here about how I failed on my main subject." He sighed. "Wheres the dining hall?"

1/24/2011 #64
Fox-Eyes09

Kit thought that scenerio was weird as hell but had no authority to question it. "Mid-campus. You'll see it on the way to the classroom building."

1/24/2011 #65
LovesReading2

Holding her books at a good length away from the very pissed Mackenzie, Josh grinned "first you'll have to do something nice."

1/24/2011 #66

He dozed off mid-sentence, "O-oh. Thanks." He sat down on his bag and quickly slipped into a deep sleep.

1/24/2011 #67
cerseilannisters

Bailey grinned and cocked an eyebrow. "And why should I listen to you?" He teased.

Mackenzie jumped on him, her small form looking tiny compared to Josh, sh reached for her exam book. "Josh if you do not give me my exam book I will rip your heart out, eat it, throw it back up and sew it to your scalp."

1/24/2011 #68
Fox-Eyes09

Kit curiously watched Matt doze off, wondering if she was supposed to wake him up. She barely knew the kid and for all she knew, he could have set the alarm of his cell to wake himself after his laundry had finished. Cat naps never hurt. Dismissing him for now, she turned back to Bailey and impatiently stomped her foot with an accompanying whine. "Bailey! Book!"

1/24/2011 #69

After a few seconds his laundry bell rang (He only had minor dirtiness, But it bugged the hell outta him) but he just rolled over and kept sleeping.

1/24/2011 . Edited 1/24/2011 #70
LovesReading2

Josh laughed, keeping her book out of reach. "I said something nice Mackenzie, you know what the meaning of nice is don't you?"

1/24/2011 #71
cerseilannisters

Bailey held the book above his head. "Hmmm & what do I get in return?"

1/24/2011 #72
Fox-Eyes09

"No one warned me about book snatching hour in the laundry room," Kit murmured to herself as she bounced up onto her toes and tried to peer around Bailey, looking for whereever he was holding her book hostage. Having him thrust it up overhead just as she lunged for it and missed, she rolled her eyes. "A 'thank you' and 'a good night.' Give."

1/24/2011 . Edited 1/24/2011 #73
cerseilannisters

Growling she bite his shoulder more determined then ever to get her practice exam. "I swear I am going to rip out you kidney and let you die of kidney failure."

---

Bailey watched her with amusement. "Or a hug & a I shall be the next model for Baileys portfolio to The New York school of Art?"

---

Holly Jane watched the boy Matt with high enjoyment. Kicking his foot she whistled.

1/24/2011 . Edited 1/24/2011 #74
Fox-Eyes09

"A hug is a sacrifice of pride but I suppose it won't kill me," Kit decided. "But although I'm very flattered, having to play runway Barbie might."

1/24/2011 . Edited 1/24/2011 #75
cerseilannisters

Bailey looked down at her pleading. "Please Kitty! You have good string features."

1/24/2011 #76
LovesReading2

"She bit me!" Josh called out half shocked and half laughing "you sexy little minx... wait, do you have all your shots?"

1/24/2011 #77
Fox-Eyes09

Kit blinked, a bit surprised that Bailey had really thought so, and momentarily stopped her struggle as she curiously placed her hands on her hips. She was usually considered 'one of the guys' or Gwen's slightly less attractive and significantly less sensual friend. Mark was really the only one who brought that girlish femininity out of her. "You pulling my leg?"

1/24/2011 #78
cerseilannisters

Eyeing him Mackenzie pursed her lips in a sour fashion. "My mother is a surgeon & my family consists of all doctors...and I am NO sexy....little...minx...."

1/24/2011 #79
cerseilannisters

Bailey stared down at her. "Its in your face, the structure of your cheek bones." He replied seriously.

1/24/2011 #80
Fox-Eyes09

"Don't you have to be 8 foot 9 and look like a holocaust victim?" Kit replied, trying to convince him that her short stature and toned (not sickly) body would not do. She made fun but really she just felt threatened by someone encouraging her to get out of her element. She wore Brooks, not Christian Louboutin's. She carried her belongings in cheap athletic drawstring bags, not Gucci. She was a warrior, not a beauty queen. Her home was the track, the gym, the dojo...and once retired there, the medical ICU. The world of fashion wasn't where she belonged and it scared her.

While Bailey was distracted, she jumped up and snatched her book from him. "You lose your hug privledges."

1/24/2011 #81
LovesReading2

Josh laughed "what the hell does your family doctors have to do with that tight little ass you shake?"

1/24/2011 #82
cerseilannisters

Bailey glared at her momentarily. "One sketch. Pleasepleaseplease? I will do anything?"

1/24/2011 #83
cerseilannisters

Groaning loudly Kenzie glowered at him. "You asked if I had my shots. And once more comment on my ass Caveman and I will scalp yours with nothing but a pair of scissors & string."

1/24/2011 #84
Fox-Eyes09

"I wouldn't know what to do," Kit admitted her vulnerability, something quite rare for her, as she compulsively smoothed the cover of her neurology book.

1/24/2011 #85
LovesReading2

"Such a hard ass" Josh smirked, his body shaking with laughter. His hand holding her books dropped as she enjoyed the play on words.

1/24/2011 #86
Fox-Eyes09

Friday October 29th, 4pm

1/25/2011 #87
Liv Lemon

It was like a laundromat but luckily less depressing, and not full of meth addicts. She went to a washing machine, pulled it open and poured all of her dirty clothes that she had not bothered to wash in her sobbing haste in packing. She sighed, and opened her book.

2/20/2011 #88
shmc
Tony gave up on trying to find his phone and ended up deciding to wash his dirty clothes. He walked into the laundry room, stopped at a washer, and shoved his clothes inside it. Tony sniffed his shirt and mummbled to himself "I think this is dirty.". He removed the suspenders, leaving them hang by his side, while he removed the shirt he was wearing. He put it in the machine and put in some quarters. "Do you have a dime I could barrow?" Tony asked the girl that was a couple washers down.
2/21/2011 #89
Liv Lemon

Avery looked up, and stopped in her tracks. "W- what? Oh, a dime? Sure. Do you.... need to borrow a shirt, too?"

2/22/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Noah is Potato LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member