Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
prince-of-hearts18

Darren walked in the laundry room hoisting a laundry basket in between his hand and his waist. He picked a random machine and started to wash his motor oil-ridden clothes.

2/22/2011 #91
shmc
"Thanks, but all I need is a dime." Tony replied with a smile.
2/22/2011 #92
Liv Lemon

"If you're sure. But seriously, who wears a dirty shirt to do their laundry? You know what, it could be everyone at this school, so I'm not even gonna question it yet." She gave a shy smile. "I'm Avery, I just got here a few hours ago."

2/22/2011 #93
shmc
"In my defense I just found out the shirt was dirty." Tony said. "Im Tony and I also just got here a few hours ago."
2/22/2011 #94
Liv Lemon

"Nice to meet you. Come to think of it, I haven't changed my shirt since last night and I've been to a going away sleepover and a bus ride since. I just now realize that I probably don't smell the greatest. See, what I'm going to do is leave it on and wait until my laundry is clean, and then this shirt will be the first in my bag when I get back to my room- NOT baring my bra for all to see. I hate math, but the whole logic thing is really handy." She laughed amusedly at him. She had to admit that the view wasn't bad.

Avery had no idea what the hell she was doing when she did what she did next. "Actually.... this shirt smells rank. Screw logic." In three swift, fluid movements, she stripped the shirt, pulled open her washer and dropped it in. "And by the way, you owe me two dimes for the view." She threw in a wink for good measure.

2/23/2011 . Edited 2/23/2011 #95
shmc
Tony was a little taken back at what Avery had done, but he laughed at what she said. "Well then I guess you owe me a hundred dollars because I'm smokin'." Tony jokingly said as he flexed for her. His muscles weren't huge but they didn't look like skelator's either.
2/23/2011 #96
Liv Lemon

She was impressed, but she feigned more shock and enthusiasm than needed. "Oh, my! Why don't I just clear out my savings and write you a check!" She said with a laugh, flicking her hair behind her shoulder. "Too bad laundry money's all I have. You're going to have to settle for clean clothes. It's too bad, though, no more shirtless laundromat runs. Unless... " She, with her hands, jumped up a bit and sat on the washer that separated the two they were using, intending to talk to him a bit longer.

Avery, at first shocked at herself realized being outrageous was simply in her nature. Plus, this guy was cute. Improv had definitely changed her. Acting was always her strong suit but she didn't a script do that, or to be herself. She said and did shocking, witty, and inappropriate things on stage. Why was the laundromat of her brand new school any different?"

2/23/2011 #97
shmc
"Unless what?" Tony asked.
2/23/2011 #98
Liv Lemon

"Unless shirtless laundromat rampages are simply unavoidable." She shrugged. "So, Tony, what's your story?"

2/23/2011 #99
shmc
"Well..."Tony started but he heard a faint ringing. "Great I knew I should've checked my pockets first." Tony said as he turned off the washer and opened it. He found the pants that contianed his phone and dug in the pocket for a minute. "I need to go do something with this, talk to you later?" He asked as he started to walk away.
2/23/2011 #100
Liv Lemon

"Here wait just one second!" She grabbed his arm and a sharpie from her bag and quickly scrawled her number on it. "Call me if you need your laundry. Its still in there, ya know."

She snapped her marker back in its cap and bit her lip as he went.

2/23/2011 . Edited 2/24/2011 #101
Liv Lemon

As she waited for her clothes to dry, she also put Tony's clothes, through, too. He had not returned and she really didn't know where he had gone, and hadn't been back in a while. She put on a shirt, and set off towards the dorms.

2/24/2011 #102
OwletOlivia97

Friday, May 20th. 9:30 am.

Scarlett threw her laundry into the washing machine, making sure she put in exactly two tablespoons of Tide. Clicking the 'warm water' button on the machine, she glanced around suspiciously. No one she knew was in here.

5/20/2011 #103
Fox-Eyes09

With a bag of a week's worth of laundry slung over his shoulder, Aaron walked into the laundry room with a bounce in his step and a certain contageous glow about him. The iPod he was listening to was jacked up so loud that one could clearly distinguish AC/DC's cover of 'Baby Please Don't Go' blaring through the earbuds. Flashing his award-winning smile, he acknowledged Scarlett with a friendly "hey" before setting his bag down to sort out his dirty clothes.

5/23/2011 #104
OwletOlivia97

"Hi." Scarlett answered, wondering if he had heard her. Probubly not; that music was loud. Really loud.

Scarlett settled herself on the floor infront of the washing machine her own clothes were in, and took a book out of her bag. It was difficult to stay focust with the machines so loud, and the music just added more noise. Scarlett's forehead wrinkled as she tried to block out the noise.

5/23/2011 #105
Fox-Eyes09

Completely caught up in his own little world of rock n' roll, Aaron initially failed to notice Scarlett's distress. Sorting his clothing into the appropriate machines was accompanied by enthusiastic head bobbing, heel tapping, and an occasional whistle or air-guitaring with the riff. Only Aaron could make maintainace chores feel like a rock concert. It wasn't until he turned to dramatically backkick the machine door shut that he noticed Scarlett's peaceless expression. A bit slow to recognise that he was the source of her disturbance, he deliberately knocked out one earbud as he measured out some detergent in the cap. "Yo, you cool?"

5/24/2011 #106
OwletOlivia97

Scarlett glanced up at Aaron. "Yeah, I'm used to noise anyway. I spent a summer living next to an airport. I'm used to it." Scarlett smiled at Aaron weakly, turning the page of her book. "But at least you're listening to good music."

5/26/2011 #107
Fox-Eyes09

Finally it clicked just how high the volume on his iPod was, and Aaron immediately flushed with embarassment.

"Oh, my bad," he smiled sheepishly as he immediately lowered the sound to an appropriate level. "It's just: how can you not blare AC/DC, right? They're meant to be played loud."

5/27/2011 #108
OwletOlivia97

"Yeah, they are. I love AC/DC. I had most of their albums." Scarlett quipped.

5/28/2011 #109
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron immediately lit up, excited to be in the presence of another rock enthusiast. "Yeah? I personally prefer the Bon Scott era but even their newer stuff with Johnson is pretty sweet. I swear, Angus and Malcolm Young are just beast!"

5/29/2011 #110
OwletOlivia97

Scarlett nodded and smiled. "The best thing about acdc is how after you rock out you....feel better. Overall, they're a great band."

5/29/2011 #111
FaithfullyHopefulxx

Eliza walked into the laundry room with a bag full of laundry that needed to be washed. Her many bracelets that decorated her wrist jingled as she walked and she quietly hummed the tune to one of the songs she had written. She stopped humming immediately when she saw she wasn't alone in the room feeling embarrassed.

Blushing furiously, Eliza quickly shoved her clothes into one of the empty machines.

5/29/2011 #112
OwletOlivia97

Scarlett tilted her head when she saw Eliza walk inside. "Hi."

5/29/2011 #113
FaithfullyHopefulxx

Eliza turned her attention to Scarlett and gave a shy smile.

"Hi," she replied.

5/29/2011 #114
Fox-Eyes09

"Man, all music does that," Aaron passionately agreed, feeding quarters into the two machines he had sorted his clothes into. "It intensifies emotion and energy. Validates it. Makes it tangible. I've always resonated best with rock though. Classic rock. Progressive rock. Acid rock. Blues rock. It's just...orgasmic!"

After selecting the appropriate options on the washers, he hopped up to sit upon one of the humming machines and beamed at the newcomer, Eliza. The kid shone with a sense of life and friendliness that only Aaron Faulkner could possess. "Yo!"

5/29/2011 #115
FaithfullyHopefulxx

Eliza shot Aaron a friendly smile before focusing on starting up her washer. She took an interest in her long dark locks, she was wrapping strands around her finger then letting it fall back into postion, something she always did when she was nervous. She felt as if she was imposing on whatever conversation Aaron and Scarlett had been having.

5/29/2011 #116
OwletOlivia97

Scarlett smiled at Aaron's answer. "Howpoetic." Glancing up at Eliza, she motioned for her to sit down. "Join us?"

5/30/2011 . Edited 5/30/2011 #117
FaithfullyHopefulxx

Realising that there was no real reason to feel nervous in front of the two, Eliza calmed down and complied to Scarlett's wishes by sitting down. She was glad that they weren't creeped out by her shyness.

5/30/2011 #118
Fox-Eyes09

Legs still hanging over the washing machine, Aaron leaned forward to shake Eliza's hand. "Hello, I'm Aaron Faulkner and welcome to Laundry Club, the newest rock appreciation club on campus. Are you really for the initiation process? You look nice so we'll try not to make you cry too hard."

5/31/2011 #119
FaithfullyHopefulxx

Eliza shook Aaron's hand and let a small giggle escape her lips.

"Sure, I'm ready, I like a challenge" she told him confidently, a small smirk playing on her lips. Music was always something she had known well. "But you should know that I'm not much of a crier."

5/31/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member