Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

In order to make the roleplay a little more interesting, I've decided to make a board where everyone can suggest fun school events and help plan them out. Events can include dances, athletic games, science fairs, drama plays, art shows, or anything else that sounds fun! The mods will decide whether to include the suggested events with member considerations (everyone is allowed to speak up) and everything will be finalized on the announcement topic.

Friday October 29th: Halloween dance

Saturday October 30th: Haunted House and scary movie night

Sunday October 31st: Halloween day

Saturday November 6th: School Play tryouts, Club Fair

12/13/2010 . Edited 1/23/2011 #1

Halloween Weekend: October 29- October 31

For Halloween Weekend, I thought it would be really cool plan several events for the students to minimize dead time in the roleplay. After talking with a few members already, I'd like to formally share their ideas and get some more from anybody interested.

Friday, October 29th: We can have an all night Halloween Bash in the auditorium! It will be a costume party for everyone who wants to attend. There will be apple bobbing, a costume contest, Thriller dance lessons, and the Monster Mash King and Queen! Members can suggest other things we can include to keep things moving.

Saturday, October 30th: The auditorium will be set up as a haunted house for students to attend, free admission. Students can also volunteer to help run the house and be scary monsters. There will also be a movie night in the common room for people to meet new friends, eat snacks, and bond over scary movies. (All set up in the hopes that nobody will go out for mischief night and cause havoc.)

Sunday, October 31st: Halloween Day! I guess you can do whatever you do on Halloween night. Trick-or-Treating, ghost summons, scary movies, etc…

Costume Contest and Monster Mash King and Queen: In order to prevent this from being complete havoc, I'd like to lay down some guidelines. First, each roleplayer can nominate only one character for the Monster Mash King and Queen if you wish. This rule is so that we don't have an overload of nominations. It can get really chaotic and ruin the fun if we have more than 15 characters nominated. You must also be on often and dedicated to the roleplay (be on 4 days a week at least). As for the costume contest, everyone may have unlimited submissions. There will be seperate categories for scariest costume, funniest costume, sexiest costume, and most elaborate costume. We'll get a list of nominations on this board and when the time comes, we'll all vote on who we think the winner should be. I think that this is the fairest way to go about it. If you're going to be pissy if your character losses, please don't participate.

Tell me what you think, people!

12/13/2010 . Edited 12/13/2010 #2

I think it sounds good :)

12/14/2010 #3
The name's Sherlock Holmes

I wanna TS! D;

12/14/2010 #4
White Tiger Friend

I love it! xD

12/14/2010 #5

12/14/2010 #6

Anyway, this is my plans for my characters:

1. Aaron Faulkner plans on being in the costume contest as Chuck Norris: Walker Texas Ranger

2. Moose plans to volunteer in the haunted house as one of the zombies/monsters

Who else is interested in getting involved somehow?

12/14/2010 #7

I'd like too. I'd like Both my characters to.

Matt wants to play for the costume contest

Idk for Vyne (Violet)

Except Vyne Is going to be Mrs. Freddie :P

12/14/2010 . Edited 12/14/2010 #8
M.J./ Haku for King and King. Miranda costume contest, and nothing for Roxy.
12/14/2010 #9

OH! Badass costume idea for Vyne, Hana! I love it.

Anyway, everyone who wants a character in the costume contest must have a costume picked out before voting time. I'm not sure when that will be but just keep in mind that you'll have to choose as the time nears. I think it would be fun to set up like a mock fashion show with a cat walk. Something that would get laughs.

12/14/2010 #10

Ahaha, Thanks.

Calrin for king if he enters

12/14/2010 #11
Simple Storyteller

I love all the ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/14/2010 #12
White Tiger Friend

Like Mouse said, M.J./Haku for King and King!

I don't even know what my characters are going to be wearing for costumes, so I don't know about entering them in any costume contests.

12/14/2010 #13

I love the ideas! Ellie will definitely enter the costume contest. She'll be a witch.

I think I'll have Jackie enter the contest as well. She seems like that type of girl. Zombie bride sounds like something she'd wear.

12/17/2010 #14

I'm interested too.

12/17/2010 #15

I dunnp what to dress Ellda up as, but Xavier has to be a cat XDDDDDDD

I'll have Ellda ask/blackmail him into doing it XP

12/17/2010 #16

This sounds awesome Foxy! I know, what two of my characters are going to be.

Jude (Rory) Price will be a Princess, complete with a giant, elaborate Dress, real diamond tiara and glass slippers.

Declan Price will be dressed as James Bond, and will have his camera documenting the weekend for yearbook club.

12/17/2010 #17

Holly: Prolly something random like...Miss Havisham/Corpse Bride (lol) and she might volunteer to be a scary monster for the haunted house thing. (Sounds a lot like that thing I went to XD)

Jack: Yeah, he might go as a...a...random thing. He'll probably stick on a furry mask and go as a werewolf. XD

Kyaila: Shall try to hide up in her dorm and not go, but end up being dragged there anyway.

Rosie: Probably not dress up that much, but still go.

Gideon: He shall be...A GIANT HOT-DOG!!...Jokez. I dunno, I'll think of something. I can see him going as something un-imaginative like a vampire, but he might be forced to go as something 'manly' by his dad (via phone :S) Like...batman!!

12/17/2010 #18

OK, my list for the costumes... also, my characters are free to help where ever they are needed :)

Veronica - Zombie Cheerleader

Sarah - Princess Jasmine

Gwen - Little Red Riding Hood

Samantha - Changed (Jan 10th) to Aaron's personal Nurse

Mandy - Lara Croft

Emily - Referee (the one with the pants)

Megan - Daphne from Scooby-Doo (ya, couldn't find a good picture of charlies angels, sorry)

Trinity - Flapper

Josh - Smart Ass :P

Chris - Zombie Football Player

Jackson - didn't actually dress up, just put on a cool leather jacket and called himself James Dean

12/22/2010 . Edited 1/10/2011 #19

Nikki - Groupie

Dakota - Chef

12/22/2010 #20
Simple Storyteller

Lucas - Werewolf

Markus - Norman Bates (From Psycho)

I am not sure about my other characters yet though...

12/22/2010 #21

Ellie - Witch

She will also have a broomstick.

Naomi - Vampire

The costume will be complete with a black cape with red on the inside, fangs with blood on the ends, make-up to make her look very pale with lots of dark eye liner, and red contacts.

Jackie - Zombie Bride

She will also have on tonnes of make-up to make her look deathly pale and creepy.

12/22/2010 #22

Jackie is so ripping off Sam's costume :P

12/22/2010 #23

Post number 14. Jackie said she was going to be a Zombie Bride first.

*Innocent smile* :D

12/22/2010 #24

didn't have a picture :P

12/22/2010 #25

True...But at least it's not the exact same picture.

12/22/2010 #26
Simple Storyteller

Well, Markus' costume is better then both of yours guys' costumes for your characters, so there. :P

12/22/2010 #27

just teasing you :) they can do their own version of the war of the

12/22/2010 #28

Aaron: Chuck Norris; Walker: Texas Ranger

Kit: Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd)

Paige: Witch

Moose: makeshift zombie (decked out with lots of fake blood, makeup, and prosthetics...with the help of Gwen?)

tricks along this line:

Rowan: Raptor Jesus

12/22/2010 . Edited 1/26/2011 #29

If that is who you would like to help, sure.

12/23/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member