Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

Yeah? Why not? Gwen seems to be the go-to makeup artist and it's a way of establishing that they're still friends.

12/23/2010 #31

not arguing, just saying okay. :)

also, Sarah is good with the needle so if you need anything made she can help

12/23/2010 #32
The Music King

Andrew - World War Two American Soldier

He will have an airsoft rifle that resembles the gun in the picture.

Andrew - Modern American Soldier

He carries and airsoft gun as well, but it resembles an M16 (the gun in the pic)

12/24/2010 #33

Kendall - A soccer player, he will just wear his school uniform.

Cady - Will be dress as Natalia Portman in the movie Black Swan

Declan - Will be James Bond outfit inspired by Daniel Craig

Jude - Will be A princess, in a beautiful Sleeping beauty inspired dress

Holly-Jane - will be Wendy from Peter Pan

Bailey - Will be Peter Pan from Peter Pan (lol)

12/29/2010 #34
White Tiger Friend

Here's what my characters are gunna wear for Halloween~!

Jess- A sexy cowgirl

A mix between these two:

Ryan- A football player

He will start with the jersey on and then take it off later.

Chloe(edited!)- A person from the Flinstones

Preston- A baby

This but without the shirt. He will have the diaper, bonnet, bib, bottle, and a giant binky.

Pheonix- Sugar Babies

The girl

Haku- Police Man

12/30/2010 . Edited 12/30/2010 #35

School Play

I was thinking that it would be cool to have a school play for all the drama/dance students to display their talents. Some of the art students could get involved too by helping to design a set. The actual play would be much later in the year since actors would need time to prepare. However, the date for auditions is totally up in the air. Maybe the weekend after Halloween weekend if we can find other little things to keep it alive with other tiny events. (Maybe an art show or an open mic night.) Those who are interested may suggest plays and list characters that would be interested in paricipating and what roles they want.

1/2/2011 #36

Gwen would help with make-up and Sarah with making costumes

1/2/2011 #37

Jackie would most definitely audition for the lead role.

1/2/2011 #38
The Music King

I could see Andrew working on the script.

Alex, with sound.

Mark...not sure, I'm open for ideas with him.

1/2/2011 #39

An original script? That never crossed my mind. We'll definately discuss the possibility of doing that but then you'd have to write out a summary and list of available roles.

1/2/2011 #40

Ooh, Holly is sooo up for a leading role!! She might drag Kyaila in as well to do something with the dance side of things, if there is a dance side. Jack might go for a smaller role, just for fun. Rosie probably wouldn't bother and Gideon would help with costumes as well.

1/3/2011 #41

I doubt any of my characters (Stella, Victor, Rebecca & Samuel) would want to be in the play, hehe.

1/3/2011 #42

Which is where Holly and her amazing skills of persuasion come in. :P

1/3/2011 #43

XD Haha yeah! She'll definitely make Stella do something!

1/4/2011 #44

H-jay would totally be interested in going out for the lead=) Bailey could help design sets.

1/7/2011 #45

Not gonna lie, Kuro: The anime club is a cute idea. I like it.

1/8/2011 #46

Club Fair

Maybe we should have a club fair during the same weekend as drama tryouts. Kuro already brought up the idea of an anime club. Since there seems to be a lot of writers, maybe we can put together a creative writing club. We can do a school news paper. Dance club. Art club. Music club. If there seems to be a lot of commonalities between students, we can have a club for anything! It'll be fun.

1/10/2011 #47

Just commenting on the art club bit, Kadriah's art teacher has been selecting students for some sort of extra art class for the talented...I don't know, I just felt like mentioning that in case it had been overlooked.

Oh, and for the drama try outs, how are we gonna pick who gets the main part? Maybe we should have a couple of main parts or something in case people don't take their character getting a small part well. I dunno, just my thoughts...

1/10/2011 #48

Sam very much likes the idea of a school news paper

1/10/2011 #49

Well, I know Music said that he wanted the script to be student-written. If we do that instead of picking out a real playwrite, maybe we can request that Andrew writes up a play with roles that are mostly equal. (It looks to be primarily female as of now.)

And yes, I do remember Kadriah bringing that up. We can just say that it's a teacher supervised club for advanced art students. It doesn't conflict with the club fair idea at all and Kadriah will be the person primarily in charge of the Advanced Art Club's activities and meeting times.

Maybe if you can make 'T-man' on this board, Flare, you can be the coordinator of all drama activities the same way I'm giving her charge of art?

1/10/2011 #50

0.0 Awesomenessssss!! I'll make T-Man!! 'Cause he's awesome!! Although I'll probably need some help with controlling all drama things completely...'cause I'm not very independant..:S

1/10/2011 #51

If Leesh is willing, maybe H-Jay can be president of the drama club so that she could help you out.

1/10/2011 #52

That would be good, thanks.

1/10/2011 #53

Alright. We'll ask Leesh if she's interested when she comes back. Let me just try to organize things for now...

Friday October 29th: Halloween dance

Costume Contest: Aaron F (Chuck Norris: Walker Texas Ranger), Matt P (undecided), Ellie (witch), Jackie (zombie bride), Alex H (soldier)

Monster Mash King/Queen: MJ/Haku, Sam/Aaron

Saturday October 30th: Haunted House and scary movie night

Haunted House volunteers: Moose

Sunday October 31st: Halloween day

Saturday November 6th: School Play tryouts and Club Fair

Actors: Holly B, Kyaila (dance), Jack (minor), Jackie, H-Jay, Megan (minor)

Other: Gwen (makeup), Sarah and Gid (costume design), Andrew (script), Alex (sound engineer), Bailey (set design)

1/10/2011 . Edited 1/10/2011 #54
The Music King

I forgot to mention that Alex will be entering the contest as well.

1/10/2011 . Edited 1/10/2011 #55

Mandy wants the crown :P

1/10/2011 #56

Which crown? Monster Mash or costume contest?

And I'll add everyone to that list as well go along.

1/10/2011 #57

Both.. lol

nope, she will like to enter the costume contest I think.

Megan though is going to enter Sam into the queen thingy monster mash (without Sam knowing about it) if you can only enter couples then she will enter in Aaron as well if you don't mind.

1/10/2011 #58

I swear there were more enterances for various things than that...

1/10/2011 #59

I don't know. Did you guys want the monster mash thing to be for couples or singles then? It's not like a lot of people are jumping for their characters to be in the contest.

1/10/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member