Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
LovesReading2

Is it like king and queen of the prom sort a thing? cause it might make it awkward for one part of a couple to be dancing with another half of another couple. Unless they get to pick their own partner to dance with

1/10/2011 #61
White Tiger Friend

What are the costume contest categories again?

1/10/2011 #62
Fox-Eyes09

Well, it would be weird for either MJ/Haku being called Queen because they both are boys, so I suppose we can make it a couple thing unless somebody says otherwise.

Sexy/Funny/Scary/Most Elaborate...but there's so few people entering, we might do an overall...or maybe everyone in the school will be considered without enterance or the catwalk.

1/10/2011 . Edited 1/10/2011 #63
White Tiger Friend

Haha, good point on the M.J./Haku being Queen.

We should just have everyone be considered without enterance.

1/10/2011 #64
LovesReading2

Do we nominate our own characters or does someone else have to do that? and I am fine with it being a couple thing.

1/10/2011 #65
Fox-Eyes09

You nominate your own character and then everyone votes on the nominations...and okay, we'll just forget about enterance for the costume contest and just vote on what we think is the best for each category.

1/10/2011 #66
LovesReading2

Can I change Sam's costume? I remember she Aaron she was gonna go as his personal nurse.

http://www.thefancydresswebsite.co.uk/images/products/large/fever_kinky_nurse_costume.jpg

1/10/2011 #67
Fox-Eyes09

Yeah, that's fine. Everyone has until we timeskip to decide.

1/10/2011 #68
The Music King
I have a question for everyone. Is there a particular genre you want the play to be? Because I'm assuming that I would be writing the plot for the play judging from what Fox said earlier.
1/10/2011 #69
FrivolousFlare

Something with humour and romance! But not too cheesy...they can be kinda annoying sometimes. Yeah, I'm hopeless.

1/10/2011 #70
Fox-Eyes09

Personally, I don't care what the genre is. I just thought it would be a fun way for characters to meet each other and showcase certain talents. I suggest you write what interests you/Andrew with the challenge of writing a good role for everyone who wants a lead. (Thus far I think it's Jackie, H-Jay, and Holly with Kyaila and Jack in minor roles...I think Simon might try out too but you'd have to talk with Burnerr about it.)

Humor is good. Romance I'm not too sure about since everyone would have competitive for the female lead. Having a love square or whatever might be entertaing though and it would also ensure that all the girls would get a major role.

1/10/2011 . Edited 1/10/2011 #71
The Music King

Okay, I think I have an idea of one...hope you lads and lassies like drama. *goes to write summary*

1/10/2011 #72
FrivolousFlare

Yep!!!!!!!! *Waits* Oh, and Mr Thee shall need to have the plot run by him, too...but that stuff shall be discussed in the future...:S

1/10/2011 #73
The Music King

Yeah, also, I won't have it ready for awhile. The latest I will have it ready is by this weekend.

1/10/2011 #74
FrivolousFlare

Fair enough.

1/10/2011 #75
LovesReading2

Megan would like to be in the play but not a lead roll.

1/10/2011 #76
cerseilannisters

H-Jay would love to help T-man =)

Flare just lemme know when!

1/11/2011 #77
FrivolousFlare

I will!!! Thank you!!

...when I know when...heh.

1/11/2011 #78
cerseilannisters
lol, Gottchaya!
1/11/2011 #79
Fox-Eyes09

Rowan: http://tofupunk.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/RaptorJesus.jpg Raptor Jesus: offending Christians everywhere

1/16/2011 . Edited 1/24/2011 #80
Fox-Eyes09

Voting Ballot:

King/Queen: MJ/Haku

Scariest costume: Moose (zombie)

Funniest costume: Rowan (Raptor Jesus)

Most elaborate costume: Josh (smart ass)

Sexiest cosutume: Haku (sexy cop XD)

1/25/2011 #81
Freeburnerr

...This is when I realise I totally should've subscribed to this topic earlier. But yeah, anyway...

Simon: http://images.wikia.com/villains/images/f/fa/Dr._Insano.jpg (Mad Scientist)

Is he going to be on the ballot? I have no idea.

Is he going to audition for the play? Yes. Although he will probably get stuck with a minor role like I did in real life *grumbles to self*

1/25/2011 #82
AzuraNoir

Miranda- a flight attendant. She isn't entered for anything unless she gets nominated or something.

(This is exactly how she looks http://redandrosy.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/snsd_indiv_tiffany.jpg)

1/25/2011 #83
Akuma no Musuko

Alex: A demon. This is almost what he looks like, only not as intricate: http://www.parascientifica.com/img/demon.jpg

1/25/2011 #84
AzuraNoir

M.J. will be in a black and white striped prisoner costume, but he decided not to wear the shirt.

Roxy isn't dressing up.

1/25/2011 #85
The name's Sherlock Holmes

Sarah didn't get an award for her Mrs. Freddie Crugar Costume? :o

1/25/2011 #86
LovesReading2

When did we vote?

1/25/2011 #87
The name's Sherlock Holmes

Whoops, I ment nominated.

Oh and for Patrick, I decided He'll have a shirt with a bow on, Along with a note saying 'Gods gift to women.'

Yeah, yeah... I'm weird enough to infect my characters with my own weirdness.

1/25/2011 #88
Fox-Eyes09

We're voting now until whenever we decide to announce the winners. Considering how long we take, I say you got a month to decide. If more people add options to the list while people are voting, feel free to edit your vote.

1/25/2011 #89
FrivolousFlare

OOH!!!!!!!! I know he's not a student, but T-man is soooooo going to be at the dance as a sort of supervisor and he is sooooo dressing up!!!...AS A CLOWN!!!!

Neil "T-Man" Thee: http://www.fancydress.com/costumes/Clown-Male/0~118970~124

And 'cause I changed Gideon's: http://www.fancydress.com/costumes/Gladiator/0~342976~15

And 'cause I decided that Rosie will dress up ('cause it's FUN!) http://www.partycity.com/product/teen+girls+hippie+costume.do?sortby=ourPicks&size=all&category=5-2011 (Heheh, hippie, what else?)

Kyaila's still refusing to go for now, and I can't find a suitable picture of what Holly's wearing, so I shall just describe it.

She is wearing a skirt and a dress. A long skirt that reaches her ankles, a dress that reaches her knees on top of that. both of these garments have been ripped, have holes, and have been made to look all old and yellowing. The top of the skirt has been modified so there are pretty much no lumps or bumps, and are positioned in a way that make her look as skinny as usual. The dress has a v neckline (that is a little lower than what she'd usually wear) and is all torn and such. A few beads have been stitched on, but some hanging loose, and some bits of thread have been used to make it look like some beads are missing. Her hair has been done up so it looks like it was once in some intricate style, but has become sort of messy and loose, with a few curls hanging around her face. She also has a torn, holey veil held on her head with a white headband, complete with decaying flowers. A heart-shaped locket hangs around her neck but it has been broken (perhaps thrown against a wall in rage...which it had (but without the rage bit)) Her outfit is complete with some yellowy pearls on her wrists, white slippers (not bed slippers, though), one ripped up glove and some make up (which was half forced upon her) Her face has been made quite pale with hollow cheeks and slightly sunken in eyes.

Yeah...I have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on my hands. Sigh...*has no life*

1/26/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member