Animorphs: Can YOU survive?
This is just your average animorphs RP, but I don't control it, YOU do. Good luck!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Penderdragon

I created this topic so we could write missions in a similar format to the Animorphs books, separate, but with some of the same characters, places, etc. transitioning through them all. For example, I'm going to start this topic off with a mission to infiltrate and spy.

7/25/2011 #1
TimeMistressAquaKlaroline4ever
(Are we going to use our OCs?)
7/25/2011 #2
Penderdragon

I stretched my wings and dove through the sky. The peregrine falcon is the fastest animal on the planet. And I had become one. Normally, it would be really fun, being so fast, agile, and maneuverable. But there hadn't been any joy in my life since I'd learned about the infestation of my entire family.

I had only become a peregrine for its speed, I had to get the rest of the Animorphs some information.

Holly, I need to meet everyone, in the usual place, can you get the word out? I thought-spoke, asking a girl walking below.

7/25/2011 . Edited 7/25/2011 #3
Penderdragon

@Aqualover5711: Yes, we'll use our OCs. That's the whole point of this forum, isn't it?

(Also, I'd like to ask Holly a question. It says in the rules, we can only go to the "zoo" once a week, but can we acquire extra morphs in our mission?)

7/25/2011 . Edited 7/26/2011 #4
(A few little notes about Ash and Jade before I start: neither of them know anyone else yet, they're not exactly team players because Jade is feral and doesn't trust anyone, and Ash hates humans so he only works with them if it helps him further his goals. They both definitely have to be watched.) Jade, in Golden Eagle morph, swooped down suddenly and clipped Kevin's wing with her talons to knock him off balance and slow him down.
7/25/2011 #5
Penderdragon

I was a peregrine falcon, I was fast, agile, and had laser eyesight. But I would have to be an idiot to try and take on a golden eagle. A golden eagle can have a wingspan of seven feet. I was tiny, and had both my own intelligence and the falcon's instincts screaming, "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" My wings were somewhat less aerodynamic because it was wounded and the feathers were rumpled, but I could still outrun a big, clumsy eagle in a dive. I dove, pulling off an amazing landing, then starting to demorph. As the changes started, a thought struck me.

(I write thoughts as {thought}, JsYaK [Just so You all Know])

{Why would a golden eagle attack a peregrine?} I knew that a golden eagle would only attack a peregrine falcon if it was starving and desperate. And the eagle I saw was not starving or desperate. So, that meant...

HOLLY!! I yelled in private thoughtspeak, That golden eagle isn't a golden eagle! I don't know what it is, but it's not an eagle of any kind.

7/26/2011 . Edited 7/26/2011 #6
Jade swooped down and landed, disappointed that the falcon wasn't a falcon at all. She was getting hungry. She demorphed as well and brushed her black hair off her face, sighing in frustration.
7/26/2011 #7
Penderdragon

(Hollytalon, it's getting sort of weird that you're in this story, but you're not posting anything. I'm not complaining, but...)

As soon as I saw some girl begin to demorph from golden eagle, I remorphed and flew away as fast as possible. I flew towards my "lab". It's really just a secret chamber built into a cliff, only accessible through morphing. It contains all of the remnants of Elist's ship and various pieces of tech I've been able to steal from the Yeerks, who stole it from various species themselves. All I really do in it is take apart tech and try to build stuff from it. As I landed, diving through an auto-opening window, I got the weirdest feeling... that I wasn't alone.

7/26/2011 #8
Hollytallon

(Sorry, JUST noticed this was here XP should probably subscribe to the form so I know what's going on...)

7/27/2011 #9
(hmmm.. I think I'll put Sasha in here too to stir things up) Sasha was in the room somewhere as well, silently watching Kevin's every move.
8/1/2011 #10
Hollytallon

(:p haha)

8/1/2011 #11
Mulunia
(Is this based after the first RP or before?)
3/16/2012 #12
Forum Moderators: Hollytallon Alone At Night
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member