Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »
Fear Die Rothaarige

The servents could have struck an allience with the hunters to free them.

6/11/2010 #1,021
Secret Vesper

possibly, but not all of the servants are human, and they are being paid, and mostly paid well.

6/11/2010 #1,022
Fear Die Rothaarige

Hm... maybe the hunters paid them off to get info on how the family works and the ins and outs of the home.

6/11/2010 #1,023
Imagination 5

Perhaps make the servants non-humans who grew tired of secluded living? Set it in a world with deep divisions between humanity and other races, but have those few loyal non humans to make the servants.

6/11/2010 #1,024
Secret Vesper

possibly... although, I hadn't thought that much right now, they're just trying to hide what they are from the others

6/11/2010 #1,025
Fear Die Rothaarige

Okay. And soon I'll have the chari's that everyone will be asigned. Help me asign one to everyone?

6/11/2010 #1,026
Imagination 5

Then simply have that be their motive. Fear of being detected and judged. It could be a good plan until you get something more concrete formed.

6/11/2010 #1,027
Secret Vesper

that's pretty much the plan :D

what do you need help with Pein??

6/11/2010 #1,028
Fear Die Rothaarige

Figuering out who should play who. I already know which one's I want. You can have your pick now too.

The Rich Kids

Girls:

Alice Cooper- Mother and Father are both Plastic Surgens to the stars

(Vespy) Mary Beth Maxwell- Heir to Maxwell coffee

Kara Tris- Father is the CEO on a major bank, Twin of James Tris

Koi Higrashi- Heir to the Higrashi Sake and Achochl industry

Boys:

(Pein) James Tris- Father is the CEO of a major bank, Twin of Kara Tris

Henery Todd- Mother is the Lawyer every major icon wants when they get into a scandle

Jacob Nestle- Heir of the Nestle drink Fortune

Max Bullet- Father is the owner of MANY returants around the world

The Crew

Girls:

Allie Fisher- Mother is a maid to the Tris Family. Was forced along to help with the Tris Twins.

(Pein) Jackie Knight- Father's family has worked for the Bullet's for many generations. Was forced along to help serve the food.

Boys:

John Richerd- Has been sailing for years, often goes out and sails the boat.

Chester Locke- Helps John with the sailing

Andy Jefferson- Is basically the repair man if something should fail.

6/11/2010 . Edited 6/11/2010 #1,029
Secret Vesper

perhaps we should wait for this, although, Mary Beth has perked my interest.

6/11/2010 #1,030
Fear Die Rothaarige

Just letting everyone look it over.

Like I said, you can go ahead and pick. Either way, if it doesn't work on here, it'll probably get its own forum.

6/11/2010 . Edited 6/11/2010 #1,031
Secret Vesper

alrighty, well... I'm working on my familes... I've got a good idea of the vampire one so... we'll see how this works...

6/11/2010 #1,032
Fear Die Rothaarige

Okay. Whats the idea? Or gonna keep it top secret?

6/11/2010 #1,033
Secret Vesper

oh, it's nothing that big, just working on how the family works, how many people are in it and a short background. They're Romanian :D

6/11/2010 #1,034
Fear Die Rothaarige

Romanian vampires, how original. :P

6/11/2010 #1,035
Secret Vesper

I know, I had too :D I'm a sucker for dracula

6/11/2010 #1,036
Fear Die Rothaarige

Dracula is awesome! So much better than vampires that Sparkle.

Do we get to pick the family we're in, or do you chose?

6/11/2010 #1,037
Secret Vesper

you get to pick, there will also be servants because some people are having affairs and such outside of their marriages.

6/11/2010 #1,038
Fear Die Rothaarige

Sounds like this will be fun. *evil grin*

Ever figure out about the hunters?

6/11/2010 #1,039
Secret Vesper

not yet, still working on it, it'll either be a family, or the writer of the gossip collum and his family.

any preferance??

6/11/2010 . Edited 6/11/2010 #1,040
Fear Die Rothaarige

Cool.

Preferances to which one the hunters should be? Probably a family.

Well Gotta go. I've started to develope Joben like sleeping habits. Staying up till four in the mornin and sleeping till noon ain't making my family happy. So I'ze out. Night!

6/11/2010 #1,041
Secret Vesper

I'm going soon too anyways, I've got four performances tomorrow... today... night!!

6/11/2010 #1,042
ImagativeRainbowPenguin

I have had two ideas on the plane today:

1) A rich human family (probably in Ancestral Shadows) moves to Alabaster City, they are the ones who created the SDA and the ones who fund it. After the war, they knew that the Supernaturals are dangerous and needed to be eliminated.

2) The humans that have the Sight (ability to see ghosts) lose their hold on reality, hallucinating and sometimes blacking out and finding themselves lying on the floor somewhere else. (PS, the blackouts are actually spirits possessing the human's body.)

6/12/2010 #1,043
JobenX

I like Vespy's idea on the last page.

The general air of mystery surrounding the families would be rather good to play around with, as well as the various issues of trust, and class-conflicts and such, and maybe even rich/poor relationships.

6/13/2010 #1,044
Mistress Brya

Trust relationships are going out the window in Ancestral Shadows. I see this as being a fend for yourself type deal with a few perks of bringing other people down in the mix.

6/13/2010 #1,045
JobenX

I was talking about Vespy's Victorian-era idea.

The way I see it, the only relationships in AS, Are gonna be family ones, and relationships that already existed from BA and stayed true.

6/13/2010 #1,046
Mistress Brya

I know.

I was talking about Rainy's idea. Which I like a lot.

I came up with yet another idea, but I'm waiting.

6/13/2010 #1,047
JobenX

I'm still making preparations for the Viking Thread that will be made soon.

6/13/2010 #1,048
Mistress Brya

O.o

6/13/2010 #1,049
JobenX

As well as setting up a new forum, explaining my absence.

6/13/2010 #1,050
« Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member