Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
JobenX

Blood Apocalypse - Amy West's Theme

Band: Flyleaf

Song: Cassie

Link:

Lyrics:

The question asked in order To save her life or take it The answer 'no' to avoid death The answer 'yes' would make it

Make it

Do you believe in God? Written on the bullet Say 'yes' to pull the trigger

Do you believe in God? Written on the bullet And Cassie pulled the trigger

All heads are bowed in silence To remember her last sentence She answered him knowing what would happen, Her last words still hanging in the air

In the air

Do you believe in God? Written on the bullet Say 'yes' to pull the trigger Do you believe in God Written on the bullet? And Cassie pulled the trigger Say 'yes' and pull the trigger

How many will die I will say yes! And Cassie pulled the trigger

Do you believe in God? Written on the bullet And Cassie pulled the trigger

Do you believe in God? Written on the bullet And I will pull the trigger.

2/14/2010 #61
JobenX

Abby West/Gareth Knight Theme

Band: Amber Pacific

Song: Fall Back Into My Life

Link:

Lyrics:

I know it's not enough to say "I'm wrong" You know that I will miss you now you're gone I know it's not your life to see this through Just know that in my heart, it beats for you So leave a little note for me behind I swear I have to know the reasons why This won't survive

But if you fall back into my life I'd spend every night Waking up to the beat I hear inside Telling me to be your only one

But if you fall back into my life I promise you I Would never let another day just pass us by I could never leave this world undone I wanna be your only one

And now it's not the same with you away Just holding on to hope to save my days I won't survive So just stay with me tonight

But if you fall back into my life I'd spend every night Waking up to the beat I hear inside Telling me to be your only one

But if you fall back into my life I promise you I Would never let another day just pass us by I could never leave this war unsung I wanna be your only one

But if you fall back into my life I promise you I Would never let another day just pass us by I could never leave this world undone I could never leave this war unsung I could never leave this world undone I wanna be your only one

2/14/2010 #62
ImagativeRainbowPenguin

Alabaster City - Nicole Hill

BAND: Evanescence

SONG: Going Under

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdhqVtpR2ts

LYRICS: Now I will tell you what I've done for you -

50 thousand tears I've cried. Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you - And you still won't hear me. (going under) Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself. Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once) Not tormented daily defeated by you Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom I'm dying again I'm going under (going under) Drowning in you (drowning in you) I'm falling forever (falling forever) I've got to break through I'm going under Blurring and stirring - the truth and the lies. (So I don't know what's real) So I don't know what's real and what's not (and what's not) Always confusing the thoughts in my head So I can't trust myself anymore I'm dying again I'm going under (going under) Drowning in you (drowning in you) I'm falling forever (falling forever) I've got to break through I'm... So go on and scream Scream at me I'm so far away (so far away) I won't be broken again (again) I've got to breathe - I can't keep going under I'm dying again I'm going under (going under) Drowning in you (drowning in you) I'm falling forever (falling forever) I've got to break through I'm going under (going under) I'm going under (drowning in you) I'm going under 2/14/2010 #63
JobenX

James "Jay" Saxon

Band: One Way Mirror

Song: ReDream

Link:

Lyrics:

Shut up! Don’t you try to turn your back on me Just try to deal with me Stand up! Towards mankind’s insurrection Cancelling my perceptions

I remember this destination I remember it’s not the right path Can you feel it? Will you stand this?

I’ll make swallow your pride And make you burn from the inside Then, Then I’ll watch the scene ‘Cause you don’t know me ‘Cause you don’t know me

Will you stand This dream again? I don’t want this fake again Don’t want this kind of screenplay Should I escape from you now? Should I escape from you now?

Fucked up! Was it worth it? You thought you knew your fate Fucked up, yeah! Then we took over the world

2/16/2010 #64
Iron's Grasp

Subject 00, a.k.a. Brutus -- Blood Apocalypse

Artist: Moby

Song: Extreme Ways

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOuPqeHXMzQ

Lyrics:

Extreme ways are back again, extreme places I didn't know

I broke everything new again, everything that I'd owned

I threw it out the windows, came along

Extreme ways I know will part the colors of my sea

Perfect color me

~-~

Extreme ways that help me, that help me out late at night

Extreme places I had gone, that never seen any light

Dirty basements, dirty noise, dirty places coming through

Extreme worlds alone

Did you ever like it planned?

I would stand in line for this

There's always room in life for this

~-~

Oh baby, oh baby, then it fell apart

It fell apart

It fell apart

It fell apart

Oh baby, oh baby, like it always does

It always does

~-~

Extremes songs that told me, they held me down every night

I didn't have much to say, I didn't get above the light

I closed my eyes and closed myself and closed my world and never opened up to anything

That could get me at all

I had to close down everything, I had to close down my mind

Too many things could cut me, too much could make me blind

I've seen so much in so many places

So many heartaches, so many faces

So many dirty things, you couldn't even believe

I would stand in line for this

It's always good in life for this

~-~

It fell apart

It fell apart

It fell apart

Oh baby, oh baby, like it always does

It always does

2/16/2010 #65
JobenX

Dalton Durriken Goodwin - Necrobridge

Band: Avenged Sevenfold (Iron Maiden Cover)

Song: Flash Of The Blade

Link:

Lyrics:

As a young boy chasing dragons with your wooden sword so mighty, You're St. George or you're David and you always killed the beast. Times change very quickly, and you had to grow up early, A house in smoking ruins and the bodies at your feet.

You'll die as you lived In a flash of the blade, In a corner, forgotten away. You lived for the touch For the feel of the steel One man, and his honor.

The smell of resined leather The sticky iron mask As you cut and thrust and parried at the fencing master's call. He taught you all he ever knew To fear no mortal man and now you'll wreak your vengeance in the Screams of evil men.

You'll die as you lived In a flash of the blade, In a corner, forgotten away. You lived for the touch For the feel of the steel One man, and his honor.

2/17/2010 #66
JobenX

Captain Zacharia Havenwood's Theme

Band: Metallica (Thin Lizzie Cover)

Song: Whisky In The Jar

Link:

Lyrics:

As I was goin' over the Cork and Kerry mountains. I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'. I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier. I said stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya.

I took all of his money and it was a pretty penny. I took all of his money and I brought it home to Molly. She swore that she loved me, never would she leave me. But the devil take that woman, yeah for you know she tricked me easy.

Musha ring dum a do dum a da. Whack for my daddy-o, Whack for my daddy-o. There's whiskey in the jar-o.

Being drunk and weary I went to Molly's chamber. Takin' money with me but I never knew the danger. For about six or maybe seven, yeah in walks Captain Farrell. I jumped up, fired my pistols and I shot him with both barrels.

Musha ring dum a do dum a da. Whack for my daddy-o, Whack for my daddy-o. There's whiskey in the jar-o.

Now some men like the fishin' some men like the fowlin', Some men like ta hear, ta hear the cannon ball a roarin'. Me? I like sleepin' especially in my Molly's chamber. But here I am in prison, here I am with ball and chain, yeah.

Musha ring dum a do dum a da. Whack for my daddy-o, Whack for my daddy-o. There's whiskey in the jar-o yeah.

Whiskey in the jar-o.

Musha ring dum a do dum a da, Musha ring dum a do dum a da hey, Musha ring dum a do dum a da, Musha ring dum a do dum a da hey,

2/17/2010 #67
Mistress Brya

Necrobridge - Candice Hollis Theme Song

Artist: India Arie

Song: Beautiful

Link:

Lyrics: The time is right. I'm gonna pack my bags And take that journey down the road Cause over the mountain I see the bright sun shinning And I want to live inside the glow Yeah I wanna go to place where I am nothing and everything That exists between here and nowhere I wanna got to a place time has consequence oh yeah The sky opens to my prayers I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Please understand that it not that I don't care. But right know these wall are closing in on me. I love you more than I love life itself But I need to find a place were I can breathe

I can breathe I wanna go to place were I can hold the intangible And let of the pain with all my might. I wanna go to a place where I am suspended in ecstasy. Some where between dark and light. Where wrong becomes right. I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, I wanna go to beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

3/18/2010 . Edited 3/18/2010 #68
JobenX

Wraiths Of The Sea - Gabriel Jaconibus Costanza "Jacon"'s Theme

Artist: Three Days Grace

Song: Life Starts Now

Link:

Lyrics:

You say you feel so down Every time I turn around And you say you should've been gone by now And you think that everything's wrong You ask me how to carry on We'll make it through another day, just hold on

'Cause life starts now You've done all the things that could kill you somehow And you're so far down But you will survive it somehow Because life starts now

I hate to see you fall down I'll pick you up off the ground I've watched the weight of your world come down And now it's your, your chance to move on Change the way you've lived for so long And find the strength You've had inside all along

'Cause life starts now You've done all the things that could kill you somehow And you're so far down But you will survive it somehow Because life starts now

All this pain Take this life and make it yours All this hate Take your heart and let it love again You will survive this somehow

Life starts now You've done all the things that could kill you somehow And you're so far down Life starts now You've done all the things that could kill you somehow And you're so far down Life starts now

3/18/2010 #69
Mistress Brya

Alabaster City - Mika Lockheart Past, depression and heartache

Band: Skillet

Song: Comatose

Lyrics:

I hate feeling like this I'm so tired of trying to fight this I'm asleep and all I dream of Is waking to you

Tell me that you will listen Your touch is what I'm missing And the more I hide I realize I'm slowly losing you

Comatose...I'll never wake up without an overdose of you

I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breath 'Less I feel you next to me You take the pain I feel (Waking up to you never felt so real)

I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream 'Cause my dreams don't comfort me The way you make me feel (Waking up to you never felt so real)

I hate living without you Dead wrong to ever doubt you But my demons lay in waiting Tempting me away

Oh, how I adore you

Oh, how I thirst for you

Oh, how I need you

I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breath 'Less I feel you next to me You take the pain I feel (Waking up to you never felt so real)

I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream 'Cause my dreams don't comfort me The way you make me feel (Waking up to you never felt so real)

Breathing life, waking up

My eyes open up

Oh, how I adore you (Waking up to you never felt so real)

Oh, how I thirst for you (Waking up to you never felt so real)

Oh, how I adore you

The way you make me feel (Waking up to you never felt so real)

3/18/2010 . Edited 3/18/2010 #70
Mistress Brya

Alabaster City Mika/Seraph

Band: Paramore

Song: Looking Up

Link:

Lyrics: Things are looking up, oh finally! I thought I'd never see the day when you smile at me. We always pull through, oh when we try, I'm always wrong but you're never right. You're never right!

Honestly, can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep? I'd never trade it in, cuz I've always wanted this! It's not a dream anymore! Ohhh.. It's not a dream anymore! It's worth fighting for.

Could have given up so easily, I was a few cheap shots away from the end of me. Taken for granted, almost everything that I would have died for just yesterday, just yesterday

Honestly, can you believe we crossed the world while it's asleep? I'd never trade it in, cuz I've always wanted this! It's not a dream anymore! Ohhh.. It's not a dream anymore! It's worth fighting for.

God knows the world doesn't need another band, (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!) But what a waste it would've been! (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!) I can't believe we almost -- (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!) We're just getting started (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)

I can't believe we almost hung it up (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!) We're just getting started (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)

I can't believe we almost hung it up (whoo-oa, whooo-oa!)

We're just getting started.

We're just getting started.

3/18/2010 . Edited 3/18/2010 #71
Mistress Brya

Alabaster City: Mika Lockheart - Moving on with her life.

BAND: Paramore

SONG: Feeling Sorry

LINK:

LYRICS: We still live the same town, well don't we? But I don't see you around anymore. I go to all the same places Not even a trace of you. Your days are numbered at 24. And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you. We're not getting any younger. And I won't look back 'cause there's no use. Its time to move forward. I feel no sympathy. You live inside a cave You barely get by, the rest of us are trying There's no need to apologize I've got no time for feeling sorry. Well I try not to think of what might happen. When your reality it finally cuts through. Well as for me I got out and I'm on the road. The worst part is that this, this could be you. You know it too. You can't work from your cave. You're not getting any younger. Time keeps passing by but you waited a way. Its time to roll over. I feel no sympathy. You live inside a cave. You barely get by, the rest of us are trying. There's no need to apologize I've got no time for feeling sorry. And all of those lies they are told with fingers tied. So cross 'em tight. Won't you promise me tonight. If its the last thing you do you'll get out. I feel no sympathy. You live inside a cave. You barely get by, the rest of us are trying. There's no need to apologize I've got no time for feeling sorry. I feel no sympathy. You live inside a cave. You barely get by, the rest of us are trying. There's no need to apologize I've got no time. I've got no time for feeling sorry.

3/20/2010 #72
Mistress Brya

Changeling Chronicles - Aubrianna

ARTIST: Nelly Furtado

SONG: I'm like a bird

LYRICS: You're beautiful, that's for sure You'll never ever fade You're lovely, but it's not for sure That I won't ever change And though my love is rare Though my love is true I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And baby all I need for you to know is I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And I need for you to know is Your faith in me brings me to tears Even after all these years in And it pains me so much to tell That you don't know me that well And though my love is rare Though my love is true I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And baby all I need for you to know is I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And baby all I need for you to know is It's not that I wanna say goodbye It's just that every time you try To tell me, me that you love me Each and every single day I know, I'm going to have to eventually Give you yea yea yea yea yea yea And though my love is rare, rare, rare And though my love is true, yea Hey I'm just scared yea yea That we may fall through, yea yea yea yea I'm like a bird I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And baby all I need for you to know is I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And baby all I need for you to know is I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And baby all I need for you to know is I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And baby all I need for you to know is I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And baby all I need for you to know is I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is And baby all I need for you to know is

3/22/2010 #73
JobenX

Changeling Chronicles - Leon Solace

Artist: Hoobastank

Song: Just One

Link:

Lyrics:

I wanna live, i wanna leave, i wanna open up and breathe i wanna go, i wanna be, i wanna feel it constantly gotta show, gotta say, i've gotta feeling that wont go away i've gotta know if they got away, my opportunities...

Just one chance is all i ever wanted just one time i'd like to win the game from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it just one just one

i need to think, i need to feed, i need to see if i still bleed i need a place, i need a time, 'cause i need to step outside that line gonna give, gonna take, i'm gonna scream 'til i am awake i'm gonna push, i'm gonna pull, open up the door...

Just one chance is all i ever wanted just one time i'd like to win the game from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it just one just one and if i knew when the door was open i'd go through, i would go on through and i can't say, what i do will never be the same, never be the same...

Just one chance is all i ever wanted just one time i'd like to win the game from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it just one just one

(just one) i'll take the chance if i can have it, (just one) i'll take the chance if i can have it, (just one) i'll take the chance if i can have it. just one JUST ONE!

3/22/2010 #74
Auburn Envy

Changeling Chronicles- Ruya Daves

Artist: A Day to Remember

Song: You Should of Killed me when You had the Chance

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqLWri9XbDA

Lyrics:

So I say goodbye to a town that has ears and eyes I can hear you whispering as I walk by Familiar faces smiling back at me and I knew This would make them change

The only thing that's going to bother me Is that you'll all call yourselves my friends

Why can't you look me in the eyes one last time?

The writings on the wall, you've read that I'll be gone, but if you call my name Just know that I'll come running, for one more night to spare with you This is where I'm meant to be, please don't leave me

I've read these stories a thousand times, and now I'll rewrite them all You're meddling in an anger you can't control (He) means the world to me, so hold your serpent tongue Is a whores lies worth dying for? I'll just take my time

The only thing that's going to bother me Is that you'll all call yourselves my friends

Why can't you look me in the eyes one last time?

The writings on the wall, you've read that I'll be gone, but if you call my name Just know that I'll come running, for one more night to spare with you This is where I'm meant to be, please don't leave me

I walked into your house this morning I brought the gun from our end table Your blood was strewn across the walls They'll find you on your bathroom floor

I walked into your house this morning I brought the gun from our end table Your blood was strewn across the walls They'll find you on your bathroom floor when I'm done

But should I write it all off? But should I write it all off? But should I write it all off? (You should have killed me when you had the chance) But should I... ? (You should have killed me when you had the chance) You should have killed me when you had the chance You should have killed me when you had the chance

3/22/2010 #75
JobenX

Wraiths Of The Sea - Jacon's Theme

Artist: Good Charlotte

Song: S.O.S.

Link:

Lyrics:

Is anybody listening? Can you hear me when I call? Shooting signals in the air, Cos I need somebody's help. I can't make it on my own, So I'm giving up myself Is anybody listening? Listening.

I've been stranded here and I'm miles away. Making signals hoping they wil save me I lock myself inside these walls Cos out there I'm always wrong. I don't think I'm gonna make it So while I'm sitting here on the eve of my defeat I write this letter and hope it saves me

Is anybody listening? Can you hear me when I call? Shooting signals in the air Cos I need somebody's help I can't make it on my own So I'm giving up myself Is anybody listening? Listening.

I'm stuck in my own head and I'm oceans away Would anybody notice if I chose to stay? I'll send an S.O.S. tonight And wonder if I will survive How in the hell did I get so far away this time? So now I'm sitting here The time of my departure's near I say a prayer please, someone saves me

Is anybody listening? Can you hear me when I call? Shooting signals in the air Cos I need somebody's help I can't make it on my own So I'm giving up myself Is anybody listening? Listening?

I'm lost here-I can't make it on my own, I don't want to die alone, I'm so scared, Drowning now, Reaching out, Holding onto everything I love, Crying Out, Dying now, Need some help

Is anybody listening? Can you hear me when I call? Shooting signals in the air I need somebody's help I can't make it on my own I'm givin' up myself Is anybody listening?

3/24/2010 #76
Mistress Brya

ROLEPLAY NAME- Jaylssa Brighton

ARTIST: Dorothy Dandridge

SONG: I've Got Rhythm

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AYvrgBET9w

LYRICS: What care I for fortune or fame they never matter a lot I don't have right to complain as long as I've got what I've got I got rhythm, I got music I got my man Who could ask for anything more? I got daisies, in green pastures I got my man Who could ask for anything more? Old man trouble I dont mind him You won't find him round my door I got starlight I got sweet dreams I got my man Who could ask for anything more? I got rhythm, I got music I got my man don't need no more daisies in green pastures saying man is before trouble never finds me lights are beautiful things 'cause i got rhythm it makes me happy music that makes me wanna sing for i got a man uhhhh what a man a beautiful man I adore Who could ask for anything.......anything mooooooore?

5/10/2010 #77
Iron's Grasp

NAME: Mark Sherman

BAND: The Who

SONG: Behind Blue Eyes

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9-3RZkzpwM

LYRICS:

No one knows what it's like

To be the bad man

To be the sad man

Behind blue eyes

~-~

To be hated

To be fated

To telling only lies.

~-~

But my dreams, they aren't as empty

As my conscience seems to be.

I have hours, only lonely

My love is vengeance

That's never free

~-~

To feel the feelings

Like I do

And I blame you

~-~

No one bite back as hard

On their anger

None of my pain and woe

Can show through

~-~

But my dreams, they aren't as empty

As my conscience seems to be

~-~

I have hours, only lonely

My love is vengeance

That's never free

~-~

When my fist clenches, crack it open

Before I use it and lose my cool

When I smile, tell me some bad news

Before I laugh and act like a fool

~-~

And if I swallow anything evil

Put your finger down my throat

If I shiver, please give me a blanket

Keep me war, let me wear your coat

~-~

To be the bad man

To be the sad man

Behind blue eyes

5/10/2010 #78
Iron's Grasp

A little glimpse into one of Mark's common nightmares.

NAME: Mark Sherman

BAND: Trans-Siberian Orchestra

SONG: Night Castle

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibvo-I_rZjc

LYRICS:

I have been this way before

Check each window, every door

For a passage through this night

This night

~-~

But each hallway ends teh same

Every door's been checked in vain

For a way to reach that light

That light

~-~

As I move in deeper

Towards this castle's keeper

Every stair seems steeper

Am I risking my own life?

My life

~-~

Then a falcon in the air

Looking downwards towards my stare

While she's circling around

Around

~-~

Then she dives straight towards a wall

Then she isn't there at all

Then she's gone without a sound

No sound

~-~

I have no choice but to follow

What was solid now is hollow

Stairways hidden behind curtains

Realizing nothing is certain

~-~

Suddenly up stairs I'm climbing

Then through hallways twisted, winding

This falcon on her endeavor

Do these stairs just go forever on?

~-~

And in that room, and old man sitting there

He's writing notes and drops them in the air

Somewhere outside upon an ocean breeze

Which takes them out past where the eye can see

5/20/2010 . Edited 5/20/2010 #79
Mistress Brya

ROLEPLAY NAME- Jodeci/Jacon

ARTIST: Drake

SONG: Find Your Love

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRg6JvYoB-8

LYRICS:

I'm more than just an option (hey, hey, hey) Refuse to be forgotten (hey, hey, hey) I took a chance with my heart (hey, hey, hey) And I feel it taking over

I better find your loving I better find your heart [x3] I bet if I give all my love then nothing's gonna tear us apart

I'm more than just a number (hey, hey, hey) I doubt you'll find another (hey, hey, hey) So every single summer (hey, hey, hey) I'll be the one that you remember

And I better find your loving I better find your heart I better find your loving I better find your heart I better find your loving I better find your heart I bet if I give all my love then nothing's gonna tear us apart

It's more than just a mission (hey, hey, hey) You hear but you don't listen (hey, hey, hey) You betta pay attention (hey, hey, hey) And get what you been missing

I better find your loving I better find your heart [x3] I bet if I give all my love then nothing's gonna tear us apart

Too many times I've been wrong I guess being right takes too long I'm done waiting, there's nothing left to do But give all I have to you And I better find your loving I better find your heart I better find your loving I bet if I give all my love then nothing's gonna tear us apart

I bet if I give all my love then nothing's gonna tear us apart...

5/24/2010 #80
Secret Vesper

ROLEPLAY NAME: Rai

ARTIST: Avenue Q

SONG: Special

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrjQi9cI6sI

LYRICS:

LUCY: I can make you feel special When it sucks to be you. I can make you feel special For an hour or two. Your life's a routine that repeats each day. No one cares who you are or what you say. And sometimes you feel like you're nobody, But you can feel like somebody with me. PRINCETON: Wow! LUCY: Yeah, they're real. When we're together the earth will shake And the stars will fall into the sea. So come on, baby, let down your guard. When your date's in the bathroom, I'll slip you my card. I can tell just by looking that you've got it hard For me! For me! For me! For me! For me! For me! I can tell just by looking that you are especially hard for me!

6/4/2010 #81
Iron's Grasp

NAME/ROLEPLAY: Humans -- Blood Apocalypse

ARTIST: Ozzy Osbourne

SONG: Black Rain

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Jv-_JLXMs

LYRICS:

The black rain is falling

Contaminating the ground

The human race is dying

The dead are scattered around

What is the price of a bullet?

Another hole in the head

A flag draped over a coffin

Another soldier is dead

~-~

How many victims have fallen?

How many more have to die?

People dying in masses

Angel of Death standing by

~-~

We've got our marching orders

Defenders of our home and our pride

We've crossed too many borders

Military suicide

~-~

War killing sons and daughters

Another failed attack, there is no turning back

Blood running down like water

You think you've got away until the Judgement Day comes.

~-~

Politicians confuse me

I watch the body count rise

Why children all marching

Into the desert to die?

The human psyche is twisted

The madness rising again

Another empire fallen

I watch them dying in vain

~-~

We've got our marching orders

Defenders of our home and our pride

We've crossed too many borders

Military suicide

~-~

War send our sons to slaughter

You think you've got away until the Judgement Day Comes

Are you ready?!

~-~

Black rain, black rain

Black rain, black rain

~-~

War killing sons and daughters

You think you've got away, until the Judgement Day

You think you've got away, until your Judgement Day comes.

6/10/2010 . Edited 6/10/2010 #82
Mistress Brya

NAME/ROLEPLAY: Aurora D. Valentine - Ancestral Shadows - Ultimate Theme Song

ARTIST: Miley Cyrus

SONG: Can't Be Tamed

LINK: -

LYRICS:

(Verse 1) For those who don't know me, I can get a bit crazy Have to get my way, yep 24 hours a day 'Cuz I'm hot like that Every guy, everywhere just gives me mad attention Like I'm under inspection, I always get a ten 'Cuz I'm built like that

(Hook) I go through guys like money flyin' out the hands They try to change me but they realize they can't And every tomorrow is a day I never plan If you gonna be my man understand

(Chorus) I can't be tamed, I can't be tamed, I can't be blamed I can't can't, I can't can't be tamed I can't be changed I can't be tamed, I can't be be, I can't be tamed

(Verse 2) If there is a question about my intentions I'll tell ya I'm not here to sell ya Or tell you to go to hell (I'm not a brat like that) I'm like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged If you can understand this We can make some magic I'm wrong like that

(Hook) I wanna fly, I wanna drive, I wanna go I wanna be a part of something I don't know And if you try to hold me back I might explode Baby by now you should know

(Chorus) I can't be tamed, I can't be tamed, I can't be blamed I can't can't, I can't can't be tamed I can't be changed I can't be tamed, I can't be be, I can't be tamed

Well I'm not a trick you play I'm wired a different way I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake, It's in my DNA Don't change me (x4) (I can't be tamed)

(Hook) I wanna fly, I wanna drive, I wanna go I wanna be a part of something I don't know And if you try to hold me back I might explode Baby by now you should know

6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #83
JobenX

NAME/ROLEPLAY: Joshua Valentine - Ancestral Shadows

ARTIST: Green Day

SONG: Jesus Of Suburbia

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GU4Vdvi_yE

LYRICS: Part I: Jesus Of Suburbia I'm the son of rage and love The Jesus of Suburbia The bible of none of the above On a steady diet of Soda Pop and Ritalin No one ever died for my Sins in hell As far as I can tell At least the ones that I got away with And there's nothing wrong with me This is how I'm supposed to be In a land of make believe That don't believe in me Get my television fix Sitting on my crucifix The living room in my private womb While the Moms and Brads are away To fall in love and fall in debt To alcohol and cigarettes And Mary Jane To keep me insane Doing someone else's cocaine And there's nothing wrong with me This is how I'm supposed to be In a land of make believe That don't believe in me Part II: City of the Damned At the center of the earth In the parking lot Of the 7-11 were I was taught The motto was just a lie It says home is where your heart is But what a shame Cause everyone's heart Doesn't beat the same It's beating out of time City of the dead At the end of another lost highway Signs misleading to nowhere City of the damned Lost children with dirty faces today No one really seems to care I read the graffiti In the bathroom stall Like the holy scriptures of a shopping mall And so it seemed to confess It didn't say much But it only confirmed that The center of the earth Is the end of the world And I could really care less City of the dead At the end of another lost highway Signs misleading to nowhere City of the damned Lost children with dirty faces today No one really seems to care Part III: I don't care I don't care if you don't I don't care if you don't I don't care if you don't care (4x) I don't careeeeeee..... Everyone's so full of shit Born and raised by hypocrites Hearts recycled but never saved From the cradle to the grave We are the kids of war and peace From Anaheim to the Middle East We are the stories and disciples of The Jesus of suburbia Land of make believe And it don't believe in me Land of make believe And I don't believe And I don't care! (5x) Part IV: Dearly beloved Dearly beloved are you listening? I can't remember a word that you were saying Are we demented or am I disturbed? The space that's in between insane and insecure Oh therapy, can you please fill the void? Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed Nobody's perfect and I stand accused For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse Part V: Tales of another broken home To live, and not to breathe Is to die, in tragedy To run, to run away To find, what you believe And I leave behind This hurricane of fucking lies I lost my faith to this This town that don't exist So I run, I run away To the lights of masochists And I, leave behind This hurricane of fucking lies And I, walked this line A million and one fucking times But not this time I don't feel any shame I wont apologize When there ain't nowhere you can go Running away from pain When you've been victimized Tales from another broken home You're leaving... You're leaving... You're leaving... Are you leaving home?

6/20/2010 #84
Iron's Grasp

NAME/ROLEPLAY: Subject 00 a.k.a. Brutus - Blood Apocalypse

Alternate Theme

ARTIST: Ozzy Osbourne

SONG: Fearless

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AutWTYgEuE0

LYRICS:

No prayers left for heroes

The dead won't see the ending

War started by rich men

Won't stop the poor from dying

~-~

I'll grant you your death wish

It's not just time I'm killing

Blood's thicker than water

It's too late to surrender

~-~

This will be your last stand

I wash the blood from my hands

~-~

I am warrior

I'm fearless

~-~

No pain

No mercy

No Weakness

I, I, I'm fearless

~-~

I answer no questions

You will obey my order

I'll punish all sinners

This battle has no borders

~-~

No saving salvation

Your soul is stained and rusted

I follow no leader

My vigilante justice

~-~

I'd rather die on my feet

Than live a life on my knees

~-~

I am warrior

I'm fearless

~-~

No pain

No mercy

No weakness

I, I, I'm fearless

~-~

My skin and bones drip off me

I'm more than man, more than machine

~-~

This will be your last stand

I was the blood from my hands

~-~

I am warrior

I'm fearless

~-~

No pain

No mercy

No weakness

I, I, I am warrior

I'm fearless

~-~

No pain

No mercy

No weakenss

I, I, I'm fearless

6/24/2010 #85
Secret Vesper

NAME/ROLEPLAY: Lin/Axel relationship-Necrobridge

ARTIST: Vanessa Carlton

SONG: Twilight

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itqIco5x0Ok&feature=related

LYRICS:

I was stained with a row in a day and on my own,

As you walked into my life, you showed what needed to be shown,

And I always knew what was right I just didn't know that I might peel away,

And choose to see with such indifference sight …..

~~~

And I will never see the sky the same way,

And I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday,

And I will never cease to fly, if held down,

And I will always reach too high,

Cause I have seen,

Cause I have seen …. Twilight

~~~

Never cared, never wanted, never sought to see what flaunted,

so on purpose, so in my face, Couldn't see beyond my own place,

And it was so easy, now, to behold

What I could hold, what you showed me,

I could change whatever came, within these shallow days

~~~

Cause I have seen,

Cause I have seen …

~~~

As the sun shines through, it pushes away and pushes ahead,

Fills the warmth of blue, and leaves a chill instead,

And I didn't know that I could be so blind to all that is so real,

As illusion dies, I see there is so much to be revealed,

~~~

Cause I have seen,

~~~

I was stained with a row in a day and on my own,

As you walked into my life, you showed what needed to be shown,

And I always knew what was right I just didn't know that I might peel away,

And choose to see with such indifference sight …..

~~~

Cause I have seen,

6/24/2010 #86
JobenX

NAME/ROLEPLAY: Johnny "Saint" Valentine, general theme tune

ARTIST: Green Day

SONG: St. Jimmy

LINK:

LYRICS:

St. Jimmy's coming down across the alleyway Up on the boulevard like a zip gun on parade Lights on the silhouette He's insubordinate Coming at you on the count of One, Two One, Two, Three, Four! My name is Jimmy and you better not wear it out Suicide commando that your momma talked about King of the forty theives and i'm here to represent The needle in the vein of the establishment I'm the patron saint of denial With an angel face and a taste for suicidal Cigarettes and ramen and a little bag of dope I am the son of a bitch and edger allen poe Raised in the city in the halo of lights The product of war and fear that we've been victimized I'm the patron saint of denial With an angel face and a taste for suicidal ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? I'll give you something to cry about. ST. JIMMY! My name is St. Jimmy I'm a son of a gun I'm the one that's from the way outside ( St. Jimmy ) I'm a teenage assassin excecuting some fun In the cult of the life of crime. ( St. Jimmy ) I really hate to say it but I told you so So shut your mouth before I shoot you down old boy ( St. Jimmy ) Welcome to the club and give me some blood I'm the resident leader at the lost and found ( St. Jimmy ) It's comedy and tragedy It's St. Jimmy And that's my name...and don't wear it out!

6/25/2010 #87
Auburn Envy

The Test- Dustin Elliot

Artist: Nirvana

Song: Polly

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnHIVrFzV7c&playnext_from=TL&videos=bwFFPKZdOJ8

Lyrics:

Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch

It isn't me We have some seed Let me clip Your dirty wings Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself I've got some rope You have been told I promise you I have been true Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself

Polly wants a cracker Maybe she would like some food She asks me to untie her A chase would be nice for a few

It isn't me We have some seed Let me clip Your dirty wings Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself I've got some rope You have been told I promise you I have been true Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself

Polly said

Polly says her back hurts And she's just as bored as me She caught me off my guard It amazes me, the will of instinct

7/2/2010 #88
Auburn Envy

Alabaster- Artemis Hawethorne

Artist: Seether

Song: Fine Again

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li2PVKMZCo4

Lyrics:

It seems like every day's the same and I'm left to discover on my own. It seems like everything is gray and there's no color to behold. They say it's over and I'm fine again, yeah. Try to stay sober feels like I'm dying here

And I am aware now of how everything's gonna be fine one day, too late, I'm in hell I am prepared now. Seems everyone's gonna be fine, one day too late, just as well.

I feel the dream in me expire and there's no one left to blame it on. I hear you label me a liar 'cause I can't seem to get this through. You say it's over, I can sigh again, yeah. Why try to stay sober when I'm dying here?

And I am aware now of how everything's gonna be fine one day, too late, I'm in hell. I am prepared now, seems everyone's gonna be fine, one day too late; just as well

And I'm not scared now. I must assure you, you're never gonna get away and I'm not scared now. And I'm not scared now, no…

I am aware now of how everything's gonna be fine one day, too late, I'm in hell. I am prepared now seems everyone's gonna be fine, one day too late, just as well. I am prepared now, seems everything's gonna be fine for me, for me, for myself. For me, for me, for myself, for me, for me, for myself.

7/17/2010 #89
Mistress Brya

I Think We're in Deep Trouble - Brianna 

ARTIST: Livvi Franc

SONG: Now I'm That Bitch

LINK:

LYRICS:

Hi, my name is,

You wont remember, wait till December.

Cause you thought that I was pure as snow,

Guess you didnt know.

Hold tight, surprise, open your eyes its springtime.

Flowers blossoming, I am one of them, bet you like how Ive grown.

~~~

Cause now Im that bitch,

Youll never get to uh.

Cant get what you want, so youre acting like a punk.

You were too fly then, so fly away now.

Now Im that bitch, and youre just a clown.

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch, yeah look at me now.

~~~

Why, should I even remember, back when you blanked me, to put it frankly.

But now Im back, Im not attracted, and youre not getting none.

Cause Im, not for the taking, Im not a bender, return to sender.

I laugh at you even asking to, to get with me tonight.

~~~

Cause now Im that bitch,

Youll never get to uh,

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch,

~~~

You passed me by, never looked twice.

Now Im the chick, you wanna be with.

Isnt it so funny now, Im the one to shut you down.

Dont worry girls, if he didnt notice you,

Soon he'll be begging to.

~~~

Cause now Im that bitch,

Youll never get to uh,

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch,

Now Im that bitch,

7/17/2010 . Edited 7/17/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member