Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »
The Jasper Raven

"One big happy family," Rosetta said, stretching out her stiff limbs.

4/1/2012 #1,531
Secret Vesper

Jane stood quietly, staying out of their way.

4/1/2012 #1,532
JobenX

"You coming, Jane?" Trent asked. "I know you're having reservations, but still... might as well get a pretty dress while we have the money, eh?"

4/1/2012 #1,533
Secret Vesper

Jane looked up at him before nodding quietly and following.

4/1/2012 #1,534
The Jasper Raven

"Ready to go on an adventure, Johnny Boy?" Rosetta asked the bounty hunter who caught her, punching him in the arm.

4/1/2012 #1,535
Hahli Nuva

Christian frowned. "Annoying? I said I was sorry, okay? What did I do this time? Ask a question? What are you going to stare at me for next, blinking?"

4/2/2012 #1,536
JobenX

"Adventure is almost my last name" John assured Rosetta with a smirk, as he stepped out after Trent and Jane.

Trent lead the way out of the governor's office, and he gave a nod to the five people sitting on the bench, knowing at least two of them somewhat.

Jesse looked up at Trent, and nodded back. "Well, looks it'll be our turn soon enough" He told Noir.

4/2/2012 #1,537
Secret Vesper

Jane followed Trent quietly.

4/2/2012 #1,538
The Jasper Raven

"Your questions!" Incendia snapped, turning her horse around, ready to go charging out of there. "So many goddamn questions! Just give it a rest, already!"

---

"What is it again? Alibaba or something, right?" Rosetta queried.

4/3/2012 #1,539
JobenX

Trent stepped out of the building, walking into the finer part of town with Jane and the other two.

"Alabaster" John told her.

_

"There a problem here, folks?" A rather cultured-sounding, male voice spoke out to Christian and Incendia. "I'm hearing a lot of noise, and so are others, and I'm wanting it stopped, if it so pleases you"

4/3/2012 #1,540
Secret Vesper

Jane followed Trent quietly, her eyes wide at how nice the town was.

4/3/2012 #1,541
Hahli Nuva

Christian went silent for a moment, waiting to see what she would do next.

4/3/2012 #1,542
The Jasper Raven

Incendia glanced up at the man and leaned back in her saddle, pointedly looking to the distance away from Christian.

She muttered, "No problem. I was just leaving."

4/4/2012 #1,543
Hahli Nuva

"Uh... Yeah... I was just making sure she got to her horse safely. I guess I'll see you around then, huh?" Christian gazed at her. He gave her one last look before turning to the man. "Can I help you with something?"

4/4/2012 #1,544
JobenX

Trent lead them towards the boutiques.

_

The sheriff nodded, hands on his belt, waiting for Incendia to depart, to ensure they wouldn't cause a ruckus again when his back was turned.

4/4/2012 #1,545
The Jasper Raven

"Yeah! Knew I'd get it!" Rosetta exclaimed, proud of herself.

---

Incendia made a scoffing sound before spurring her horse forward and trotting down the lane.

4/4/2012 #1,546
JobenX

John nodded. "Now, let's make ourselves look smart"

_

Sheriff South watched her go, before nodding, and continuing on his rounds.

4/5/2012 #1,547
Secret Vesper

Jane trailed quietly after Trent, tucking some of her loose curls behind her ear.

4/5/2012 #1,548
Hahli Nuva

"Women...." Christian walked over to the officer. "Hey, do you know anyplace I could work?"

4/7/2012 #1,549
JobenX

South shook his head. "Sorry, I'm fairly new in town"

4/7/2012 #1,550
The Jasper Raven

"Now when you say smart...You don't mean skirts and corsets and parasols and frilly lady things do you?" Rosetta asked, suddenly on edge.

4/7/2012 #1,551
JobenX

"...Well, maybe not the parasols" Trent told Rosetta, with a smirk.

4/8/2012 #1,552
Secret Vesper

Jane followed quietly.

4/8/2012 #1,553
Hahli Nuva

Oh. Well, at least you're not throwing glares my way, right?" Capitan Charisma chuckled.

4/9/2012 #1,554
JobenX

South smirked. "Not yet, citizen... not yet. Have a good day" He said, and carried on walking.

4/9/2012 #1,555
Hahli Nuva

Christian sighed. What to do... Looking around, he decided to go to the Sheriff's office. Maybe they could use someone?

4/9/2012 #1,556
The Jasper Raven

Rosetta groaned, slumping away from him at the thought of having to dress up in those stupid outfits all the rich women strutted around in.

4/9/2012 #1,557
JobenX

"I think you'd look good in a corset" John said with a wink.

Trent lead them into the shop, which was filled with suits and dresses.

_

"Well, you found clothes quickly" A familiar, female voice said behind Christian.

4/9/2012 #1,558
Secret Vesper

Jane followed quietly, looking around the shop.

4/9/2012 #1,559
Hahli Nuva

Christian whirled around. He knew that voice anywhere. "Nikita! Give me my money back, you Witch!" A light flash of red crossed his cheeks as he remembered what transpired the last time they saw each other. But it was quickly replaced by anger.

4/10/2012 #1,560
« Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member