Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
JobenX

As History continues to unfold, the very actions, even the smallest we see peformed in this age, may have collosal condequences on the future world. Necrobridge slumbers for now in ignorant harmony of the tales that unfold inside and around it's very walls. Demons have become Angels, and Angels have fallen to darkness... But for some, it is merely the challenge of holding their family together that burns the most into them, but then again, for some, it is just a mere emotional attatchment... Gabriel Valencio was a demon hunter, and in many ways, still is, but things have changed in his life that have shaken him almost to the point of dementia. After years of killing his hated enemies, Vampires and Werewolves, he now founds himself associating with them... In fact, a rather sweet and innocent Werewolf, who had his whole world destroyed by Vampires, is trying to rebuild himself, for Gabriel's own daughter, Kat, who has more problems in her own mind than she will ever admitt, much to Cerberus's dismay. Meanwhile, Gabriel struggles to find the strength of heart to continue with his own quest, that he believes will return his beloved Maxine to him, who he knows only as a ghost. Meanwhile, somewhere out there, are others... A mysterious lady of the lake, a selective barbershop owner with intense grudges, A lost and angered Vampire torn apart by love, and an enigmatic man, who seems to have more say in the story than he lets on... Will the Valencio family survive to make a new generation? Who knows? They are not the only ones in this age with a story... Two strangers to the city of Necrobridge happen upon each other, one a fair and honest fey girl, the other a slightly dark and heartworn half-vampire. The hands of Fate, and The Goddess herself, has thrown this pair together, and despite the difficulties they have faced, as one adapts to a new world, while one tries to seek forgiveness and vengance, they seem to be forming a union, a freindship, but how will such a freindship end? Only time, and history will tell...

The Hearts are getting Blacker, and the Roses are getting Bloodier... Who's going to survive this strange place? Only time will tell... Let's pick up where we left off, right from the action... Let's continue the story of Black Hearts, Bloody Roses...

1/10/2010 . Edited 1/11/2010 #1
JobenX

Axel smiled. "Good, because we are certainly not alone with all of them"

_

"I hope so" Gabe said.

1/11/2010 . Edited 1/11/2010 #2
Secret Vesper

(haha, nice Goddess comment, sounds so like her!)

Lin smiled, "They are only siders, I have never had problems with them. The ones that I have met have been horribly shy."

1/11/2010 #3
JobenX

( :D Thanks )

Axel's brow furrowed. "...Spiders are shy?"

1/11/2010 #4
Secret Vesper

Lin smiled, "The ones that I've met."

1/11/2010 #5
JobenX

"...You've MET spiders?"

1/11/2010 #6
Secret Vesper

Lin looked at him, "You haven't?" she asked, "they're all over the place."

1/11/2010 #7
JobenX

"Well, I can't say I've conversed with them in anyway, other than "Shoo""

1/11/2010 #8
Secret Vesper

Lin laughed slightly, "Sounds like a typical non-fey view of most animals."

1/11/2010 #9
JobenX

Axel shrugged, smiling.

1/11/2010 #10
Secret Vesper

Lin grinned, following him upstairs.

1/11/2010 #11
JobenX

Axel kept walking upstairs.

"Not having any trouble, are you?"

1/11/2010 #12
Secret Vesper

Lin shook her head, although she flinched slightly at a small twinge in her leg.

1/11/2010 #13
JobenX

"We're almost there"

1/11/2010 #14
Secret Vesper

Lin nodded, "Alright," she said.

1/11/2010 #15
JobenX

After a couple of floors, They were at the top, with the roof above their head, although there was a ladder, leading up to a trap door in the roof.

There was a small, green quilted bed, and a bookshelf of various books, next to a great, circular purple stained glass window, the covered the wall floor to ceiling.

1/11/2010 #16
Secret Vesper

Lin smiled as she looked around, walking through the room and pausing before the window to look out.

1/11/2010 #17
Fear Die Rothaarige

"You will. I know it." Kat said to him.

1/11/2010 #18
JobenX

It was a view of the tops of the trees, and the mountains in the distance.

_

Gabe nodded.

1/11/2010 #19
Fear Die Rothaarige

Kat sighed. She looked out her window. "Why did Phoenix leave?"

1/11/2010 #20
JobenX

"I really don't know..."

1/11/2010 #21
Fear Die Rothaarige

"Don't lie to protect me."

1/11/2010 #22
JobenX

"I'm not... I have no idea why he's gone"

1/11/2010 #23
Fear Die Rothaarige

"I know he told you something."

1/11/2010 #24
JobenX

Gabe shrugged. "I don't understand what I remember him saying"

1/11/2010 #25
Fear Die Rothaarige

"Just tell me."

1/11/2010 #26
JobenX

"He said I was protecting you from the wrong monsters"

1/11/2010 #27
Fear Die Rothaarige

Kat nodded. "What else."

1/11/2010 #28
JobenX

"Well, he hates the relationship you have with Cerberus, and sounds very suicidal, and says I'm blind to what's really going on"

1/11/2010 #29
Fear Die Rothaarige

Kat shook her head. "I was afraid of that."

1/11/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member