Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
JobenX

The sadistic game of life continues... New players have come, old players have fallen... The board is set and the pieces are moving, but who will rise and who will fall? The future of a lifetime can be changed in a single heartbeat... A young Vampire with deep held secrets, and his new friend, a female Werewolf begin their troublesome dilema of freeing their freind, another Werewolf, whilst the Vampire's older cousin tries to wrestle away another Werewolf's thoughts of death and self-doubt... Elsewhere, the hammer of judgement may soon fall on a human exposed to a chemical spill, who has fallen under scrutiny from her CVAS Agent friend, who may or may not be her freind for much longer... A freindship of three undergoes hard times, as a former human, now winged hybrid, tries to recover her daughter, with the help of her close freind, a Vampire, but how will everything turn out?... The charming, laid-back Australian has been through the fights of his life, and now they only seem to be getting worse, but he knows, as long as his Hybrid girlfriend is by his side, he can take on the world, but the question is, can she?... A family is reunited, as the dead, the undead and the living become one... A Vampire, A Werewolf, and a Ghost... One big happy family... How long will they stay that way though? All we know is, that a single heartbeat could be the end of a lifetime...

The Hearts are getting Blacker, and the Roses are getting Bloodier... Who's going to survive this strange place? Only time will tell... Let's pick up where we left off, right from the action... Let's continue the story of Black Hearts, Bloody Roses...

3/6/2010 . Edited 3/7/2010 #1
Mistress Brya

(I wouldn't be able to edit my post after you did it so I just posted here.)

Mika headed towards the CVAS building.

3/6/2010 #2
Auburn Envy

She shook her head, "Not that kind of surprise."

3/6/2010 #3
Secret Vesper

Mel looked at him, "I'm no threat," she said, "So don't worry about it,"

3/6/2010 #4
JobenX

Seraph walked with her.

"...Uh... We're not just going like this, are we?"

_

Steve raised an eyebrow.

_

"I'll be the judge of that... What can you do?" Sigma said.

3/6/2010 #5
Auburn Envy

"It was..."

3/6/2010 #6
Mistress Brya
"Not at all..." Mika smirked.
3/6/2010 #7
Secret Vesper

"Nothing of consequence," she said simply, moving to the other room.

3/6/2010 #8
JobenX

"...Should I be worried?" Seraph asked.

_

Steve shrugged.

_

(I just realized that the charcaters Im using all have S at the begining)

Sigma sighed.

"It was fun meeting your family today... It would be such a shame if something happened to them"

3/6/2010 #9
Auburn Envy

She looked down at her nails, "It was an engagement ring."

3/6/2010 #10
Mistress Brya

"You should be able to handle a little pain and something may be broken."

3/6/2010 #11
Secret Vesper

(haha nice)

Mel tensed, "Just trust me, it's easier if you don't know anything about that...stuff... but I swear," she turned to look at him, "If you hurt my family, I can do horrible things that would hurt you more than you can imagine,"

3/6/2010 #12
JobenX

Steve raised an eyebrow.

_

"I might have to say some things I don't mean" Seraph said.

_

Sigma shrugged.

"I know the risks, I know I can be injured in the line of fire... That's life... Mine's easy, but you have to choose... Leave me in ignorance, and risk your family's well being, or tell me what you can do..."

3/6/2010 #13
Auburn Envy

She shrugged, "It was a dream."

3/6/2010 #14
Mistress Brya

"Same here..." Mika replies walking.

3/6/2010 #15
Secret Vesper

Mel looked at him, "Can't you just trust me this once?" she asked, actually managing to look hurt, "I'm telling you that it's easier for you to be kept ignorant, even my family and friends don't know all that I can do," she said, fishing in her purse. Her hands were shaking slightly as she did.

3/6/2010 #16
JobenX

Seraph nodded. "Good... So long as we know that before hand"

_

Steve nodded. "Yeah"

_

"I'm sorry Mel, I'm afraid I can't do that" Sigma said. He tapped his radio.

"Are you in position?"

"Yessir"

"Do you have a target?"

"Yessir"

"If I don't respond in five minutes... take the shot"

"Yessir"

3/6/2010 #17
Auburn Envy

"Moving on..."

3/6/2010 #18
Mistress Brya

Mika smiled and turned to look at him.

3/6/2010 #19
Secret Vesper

Mel looked at him, "You really had to bring in the whole nine yards?" she asked, pulling out a cigarette case from her purse and a lighter. She took one out and lit it, her hands shaking slightly the whole time.

3/6/2010 #20
JobenX

"Indeed"

_

Seraph smiled weakly.

_

"The job comes first" Sigma said.

3/6/2010 #21
Auburn Envy

"....Right."

3/6/2010 #22
Mistress Brya

Mika sighed before bringing up her foot for a roundhouse kick.

3/6/2010 #23
Secret Vesper

Mel breathed out the smoke, "You really didn't think you could take me on?" she asked.

3/6/2010 #24
JobenX

Seraph dodged, and swore.

"Fuck it, sorry... habit... Do that again"

_

"Anyone want a beer?" Steve asked.

_

"You really think I came here alone?" Sigma retorted.

3/6/2010 #25
Auburn Envy

"I do."

3/6/2010 #26
Mistress Brya

(*laughs*)

Mika crossed her arms over her chest. "Seph..."

3/6/2010 #27
Secret Vesper

Mel looked at him, "That makes no sense," she said, blinking a few times before taking another drag on her cigarette, her hands seemed to not be shaking as much any more. "You came here with people to kill me if I don't corroporate. Since when have you known me to corroporate if I don't want to?" she asked. "Here, I'll tell you this, I'm completely human, 100%. It's just some side effects like the age thing with the bio hazard spill."

3/6/2010 #28
JobenX

"What? I'm a vampire... I can't help an instinctual erge to have a foot in my face!"

_

Steve nodded. "I'll go get one"

"Can I have one?"

"You're underage"

_

"I want a list of powers, not a lecture" Sigma said.

3/6/2010 . Edited 3/6/2010 #29
Auburn Envy

"So am I."

3/6/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member