Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »

"If Charlie jumped off a cliff, would you too?" - Pein

"Depends on the landing" - Joben

4/27/2010 #31
Auburn Envy

"Sit up straight." "I don't wanna......" "Come on like this, back straight, ankles crossed, boobs out." "Boobs out?" "Yupp, always put your best boobs forward."

-Nateli and me

4/27/2010 #32
Mistress Brya

*scoffs* "I'm too fly to be depressed."

4/27/2010 #33
Iron's Grasp

"Ah, quiet insular communities. There's always something nasty going on behind closed doors. I hope it involves chains. I hope they ask me to join in."

4/27/2010 . Edited 4/27/2010 #34
Secret Vesper

"Sometimes life throws you for a loop... and sometimes it just feels like seeing how much can go wrong before you snap."

- Vespy

4/27/2010 #35
Iron's Grasp

"'Oghren, you're drunk.' You sound like my father. He was all, 'You're drunk; stop wetting on the table.'"

4/27/2010 #36

"I don't like you the most, I just hate you the least"

4/27/2010 #37
Auburn Envy

"*pretend coughs* I'm sick." "Boo you whore!" "This isn't Mean Girls." "*grabs boobs* My boobs have ESPN or something." "..........."

-Carli, Britt and me

4/27/2010 #38

"You're not misbehaving at all, are you?" - Mr. Thorton/Forton, Gym Teacher

"Uh, no sir, we're fine, thank you sir... uh, thank you sir! Thank you person! Individual! I like all that stuff you do in the gym, you know, if you actually do anything in the gym, because I don't go there so I don't know but I'm sure whatever stuff it is you do in the gym I would like whatever it is that you do there! Thank you, yes, goodbye... Goodbye person! Individual... BRANANANAGH!!!!" -...Me.

4/27/2010 #39
Auburn Envy

"*accidently throws phone into wall* I didn't do it!!!"- Me

"Then who did it?"- Emily

"Casper did it, that little ghost hates me and to think I had a crush on him......"- Me

"...Your so weird."- Emily

"Nope, I'm crazy."

4/27/2010 #40
Secret Vesper

"No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are feeling sensible." W.H. Auden

4/27/2010 #41

"Are you this popular with the ladies over there?" - Vespy

"No... They all think I'm retarded" - Joben

4/28/2010 #42
Fear Die Rothaarige

Was it that I went to sleep Thinking of him, That he came in my dreams? Had I known it a dream I should no have waken.

-- Ono Komachi

4/28/2010 #43
Fear Die Rothaarige

"You know things are bad when chocolate don't help."

-- Me

4/28/2010 #44
Secret Vesper

"And it turned out, size did matter."

-Chet, the giant vampire cat :D (want to know, go read Christopher Moore's books, You Suck and Bite Me)

4/28/2010 #45
Auburn Envy

"I'm bi and bipolar, crazy and mean, silly and loopy and altogether insane, but if you want me anyways then boy you must be crazy too."

- Me

4/28/2010 #46

"By Merlin's beard... YOU SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!"

4/28/2010 #47

"Aim for the middle one"

4/28/2010 #48
Auburn Envy

"The ninjas made me do it."

- Me

4/28/2010 #49
Fear Die Rothaarige

"Bonnie and Damon

Sitting in a tree

First comes love

Then comes marrige

Then come a vampire in a baby carrage."

-- Caroline (Not me. From the Vampire Diaries. The Return: Vol. 1.)

4/29/2010 #50
Fear Die Rothaarige

"That don't look like Chicken-pot-pie." "Chicken-pot-slop"

-- Jc, by BFF, Me.

4/29/2010 #51
Secret Vesper

"Well behaved women seldom make history,"

-Laurel Ulrich

4/29/2010 #52
Auburn Envy

"Carli, don't fuck with me right now." -Me

"Why?"- Carli

"You know that means Potential Murder Suspect, right?"

"*backs away*"

4/29/2010 #53
Secret Vesper

"So... I know that they're the bad guys and all... but they've all got awesome trench coats, plus, the leader's pretty cute."

4/29/2010 #54
Fear Die Rothaarige

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

4/29/2010 #55
Fear Die Rothaarige

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

4/29/2010 #56

"Let me light up the sky, light it up for you. Let me tell you why, I would die for you"

-Light Up The Sky by Yellowcard

4/30/2010 #57

"Do the things you wanna do and let your spirit guide you through, in a life worth being remembered. Don't look back, you won't regret, just forgive, forget and never hate, isn't it how you want to be remembered?"

-Remembered by Firewind

4/30/2010 #58

"Insanity is just doing things different to the way you would normally do things"

4/30/2010 #59

"You want to know about me? On the inside, I'm scared that everything I ever knew will fall apart"

4/30/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member