Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Mistress Brya

What distinguishes us from others? Is it what we wear, who has the most money or is it our personality that makes us unique. Do things that are materialistic or things that are home grown matter more. Only you know what you'll be able to do. Will you gain something or loose something much more valuable or vice versa. Nothing will be ever the same because everything we do relolves around one specific thing... Choice. Choice is what makes us who we are. Choice is whether you live your life, it passes you by or leaves you in the dust. Maybe you die fighting for it. The choice is what tests us in life. Will you be a pawn in this twisted game of life as it testes you to your upmost abilities? Four families will be put to this ultimate test.

Recieve and choose your pawn piece. Choose your beliefs. Choose your path. Expect the unexpected. Enter The Test and live... with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses. 

6/2/2010 #1
Mistress Brya

Monday, December 31, 2009 10:30 a.m. New Years Eve

~*~

Vanessa sighed, she layed in bed stairing up at her ceiling. She was trying to think things through. School was going to start soon, unfortunately. She closed her eyes. Her room was a dark blue, posters covered the wall. She hit the remote for her I home. Smooth jazz music began to play as she snuggled down into her blanket. Her window was open due to the fact her room got too hot at night. Right now it was really cool. Her room also had a large bookshelf and a desk for just her drawings.

Skylar was in his room, earbuds in his ear as his fingers were at his keyboard. He was working on a song that had came to him in a dream. The chorus was good, but he needed another verse before introducing it to the band. No one in the house was awake, except for him and maybe his baby sister. Mom would be waking up soon, she had to decorate for the party.

Brandy stepped out of her shower, wrapping herself in a towel. She got New Years off. This was a first. She always seemed to be working since usually it was a big time for drunk drivers and underage kids drinking. She pulled the towel off her head and turned on the blow dryer. Nathaniel had invited her to a New Years Eve party that his friends, the Hydricks were hosting.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #2
JobenX

After getting changed, Tiff wedged her black cap onto her hat, brim facing backwards. She then stood before her mirror, picked up a lime-green marker pen, and doodled and filled in a green heart on her left cheek.

There was a large bottle of cherry cola on her bedside table, which she reached over to, and took a great big swig of the drink before putting it back.

"New Year's Eve" She said to herself, quietly and happily. "Can't wait for the fireworks"

_

Heath sighed, as he sat eating his morning cereal and drinking his morning coffee.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #3
Mistress Brya

Skylar walked out of his room, heading to the bathroom to shower and change.

6/25/2010 #4
JobenX

Tiff put her black iPod, covered in pink hearts, in the dock on her TV, and began to flip through songs with the remote, looking for what would be her first song of the day.

6/25/2010 #5
Mistress Brya

Skylar went into the bathroom, locking the door behind him as he jumped into the shower.

6/25/2010 #6
JobenX

Tiff grinned, and started playing her music, and picked up a hairbrush shaped like a microphone, bought specifically for that reason.

Punk rock filled the room, as she leapt onto her bed.

"There you go, you're always so right, it's all about you, you think you know what everyone needs, you always take time to criticize me... It seems like everyday, I make mistakes, I just can't get it right, it's like I'm the one, you'd love to hate, but not today so-"

She leapt off her bed, kicking her legs high in the air.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Don't wanna hear it! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get outta my way! Step up! Step up! Step up! You'll never stop me! Nothing, you say, today, is gonna bring me down!"

6/25/2010 #7
Mistress Brya

(Your having fun with this aren't you?)

Skylar blinked, hearing something as he washed off. Was that his baby sister? Nah. Couldn't be.

6/25/2010 #8
JobenX

(Totally :D)

"There you go! You never ask why, it's all a big lie, whatever you do, you think you're special, but I know, and I know, and I know, and we know that you're not! You're always there to point out my mistakes, and shove them in my face, it's like I'm the one you'd love to hate, but not today!"

She jumped back onto her bed.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Don't wanna hear it! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get outta my way! Step up! Step up! Step up! You'll never stop me! Nothing, you say, today, is gonna bring me down!"

6/25/2010 #9
Secret Vesper

Vicky was sitting in Tiff's window sill, watching her friend as she sang and danced. She didn't know if Tiff really realized she was there, although, she usually knew that she was always there.

-----

Marvel walked downstairs, running his fingers through his messy hair to tame it a little. He walked into the kitchen and saw his father, but didn't greet him as he rummaged in the fridge for something to eat on the go so he could get out of there.

-----

Demetria finished putting together her protfolio. She had only one patient to see today, and that was because she had to see him everyday. She glanced at the clock. And at this rate, she was going to be late if she didn't get a move on and then she'd have to deal with him thinking she had given up on him... Oye ve... She grabbed her brief case, "I'm leaving, behave today!" she called as she headed out the door.

6/25/2010 #10
Mistress Brya

Skylar was out of the bathroom as his mother headed out. "Yes, mother." He remarked, heading back into his room.

6/25/2010 #11
JobenX

Tiff glanced at Vicky and grinned, as she became more gentler as she sung the break down.

"Don't tell me who I should be... And don't try to tell me what's right for me... Don't tell me what I should do..."

She jumped off the bed again, and sung louder and more rocky.

"I don't wanna waste my time! And watch you fade away!"

Then, she kicked the door open, and stood in front of her brother, facing him.

"So Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Don't wanna hear it! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get outta my way! Step up! Step up! Step up! You'll never stop me! Nothing, you say, today, is gonna bring me down!"

6/25/2010 #12
Secret Vesper

Vicky giggled slightly as she watched Tiff.

----

Demie looked up as she heard the door bang open and sighed. Her children... She closed the door, locking it behind her as she headed for her office.

6/25/2010 #13
Mistress Brya

Skylar blinked. "Its kinda early to be singing that loud dontcha think..." He responded, a towel around his waist. He yawned, "Just don't wake up dad."

6/25/2010 #14
JobenX

"Aww, you worry too much, bro" Tiff said, as the music went on the background. "Besides, it's illegal to not celebrate today!"

6/25/2010 #15
Mistress Brya

"Fireworks and drinking. Sounds like every holiday. Just a usual excuse for people to act out." Skylar shrugged and headed towards his room.

6/25/2010 #16
JobenX

"Aww... You poopie-head!"

6/25/2010 #17
Secret Vesper

Vicky laughed at Tiff and her brother as they bickered.

6/25/2010 #18
Mistress Brya

Skylar just stuck out his tongue as walked into his room.

6/25/2010 #19
JobenX

Tiff grinned, and flipped an exageratted middle finger at him, then stuck her tounge out.

6/25/2010 #20
Mistress Brya

"Twit." Skylar remarked and closed his door. He locked it and went to go change.

6/25/2010 #21
Secret Vesper

Vicky looked at Tiff in shock, "Tiff!" she exclaimed in horror.

6/25/2010 #22
JobenX

Tiff grinned at Vicky, walking back into her room and closing the door.

"What? He had it coming"

6/25/2010 #23
Secret Vesper

Vicky looked at her, "That's your brother!" she said, "You should be nice to him."

6/25/2010 #24
Mistress Brya

(You two can continue on with Tiff and Vicky and also Heath and Marvel. Demetria should be planning the party.)

Skylar changed and began strumming on his guitar.

6/25/2010 #25
JobenX

"I AM nice to him! He knows I don't mean it" Tiff said with a smile.

6/25/2010 #26
Secret Vesper

(alrighty!! I'll probably have her come home soon :P)

Vicky sighed and shook her head.

----

Marvel found an orange in the fridge before he started peeling it.

6/25/2010 #27
JobenX

"Aww, lighten up Vicks... It's New Year's Eve! You know what that means??"

6/26/2010 #28
Mistress Brya

Vanessa walked out of her house, heading down the stairs and towards the sidewalk. She walked towards the bus stop.

6/26/2010 #29
Secret Vesper

Vicky looked at her, "What does that mean?" she asked with a smirk.

6/26/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member