Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »

The cataclysmic war between what's left of the citizens of Alabaster City has reached breaking point. All that's needed right now is someone to set off the spark that will finally cause open battles in the streets of the city, and it won't be long before that spark is ignited, as a flirtatious and deadly femme fatale siren and her charismatic and very open-minded elven vampire partner prepare to deliver the final blow to the Werewolf Territories, which will pave the way for the tyrannical, demented vampire, James Saxon, the self-appointed saviour of humanity, to commit even more unspeakable acts in his quest for power and vampiric dominance. Elsewhere, secrets are revealed and apparently the dead don't stay dead as everyone seems to have an enemy somehow, such a certain albino-eyed werewolf's run in with an old freind, who taught him everything he knew... and the apparently permanently slumbering figure of a clone deep in the ground of a vampire's house... It's not all doom and gloom everywhere, as two lovers of mixed species, both who share the same family, yet not the same blood, unbroken by a long period of seperation, begin to make arrangments for a special ceremony, and of course, startling family revelations, as grandparent and grandson meet for the first time, but how long will this reunion last? How long before everyone hears the call to arms, and how long before everyone, living or dead, must fight for their very existance?

The Hearts are getting Blacker, and the Roses are getting Bloodier... Who's going to survive this strange place? Only time will tell... Let's pick up where we left off, right from the action... Let's continue the story of Black Hearts, Bloody Roses...

6/28/2010 . Edited 10/12/2013 #1

Ramante growled.

"And who's going to break that stalemate, Brutus? The only way anything will change, is if someone can stand up, like James Saxon did, except convince the city that we're all in this together, and not just battling over territory? There will be nothing left of the city if this fighting continues, and to be honest... I still have damn better things to do than fight, but I made a promise that I'd never walk away... What about you Brutus, aside from just striding in here, and making some of the people hope, just hope, that you're on our side... Then what have you actually done at all for this war?"

(I do, sorry...)

Joey smiled. "Make yourselves at home"

(The final post of BA II is being edited)

7/6/2010 #2

( Okie-dokie! )

After looking around a bit more, Pandora finally decided. "I like your house."

7/6/2010 #3

Joey chuckled. "So do I, it's why I live here"

7/6/2010 #4

She cracked her knuckles, a nervous habit of hers, and went silent.

7/6/2010 #5

On sheer instinct, Corey reached into his coat, and held out some Turkey Jerky to Pandora.

7/6/2010 #6

She smelled it before she saw it. Pandora looked at the jerky, then at Corey. She smiled and took the offered jerky. "Thanks."

7/6/2010 #7
Iron's Grasp

Brutus said, "What have I done in this war? I've stabbed and been shot by James Saxon, shot some vampires, and I'm sure before my time with the werewolves is over, I will have shot some humans. And as for the politicians? Nothing they say will change who we are. We're warriors, Ramante. No matter what happens, no matter what we do, no matter how long has passed, and no matter how hard we repress the instinct, we will never forget how to sight down a rifle, line up a shot, and pull the trigger in cold blood. And for as long as humans, werewolves, and vampires exist, there will be war. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to HQ."

7/6/2010 #8

Ramante sighed.

"Guess there's no changing your mind then... Alright... But Brutus, before you go... I want to show you something... It might not change your view on this whole thing, but it'll definetly change something about you"

Corey smiled, and winked. "Anytime"

7/6/2010 . Edited 7/6/2010 #9
Iron's Grasp

Brutus said, "Well then, show me."

7/6/2010 #10

Ramante nodded, and started walking "Follow me"

She headed inside the building behind them.

7/6/2010 #11
Iron's Grasp

Brutus followed her.

(This sounds vaguely ominous...I quote just about any Star Wars character: "I have a bad feeling about this.")

7/6/2010 #12

("Never tell me the odds")

Ramante led him through what seemed like a university, full of desks and bookshelves, untill she reached a very fortified area, leading Brutus through to what seemed like an orphanage.

She pointed towards the far wall.

"Over there, you see that kid?" She said, pointing to a small child with their backs to them.

(I'll let you chose on whether the child has a taco or a sausage, if you know what I mean)

7/6/2010 #13
Iron's Grasp

(I'll cede the decision to you. Ramante's your character.)

Brutus nodded.

"Somehow I get the feeling this isn't some random kid."

7/6/2010 #14

(Alrighty then)

Ramante turned to face him, and looked him in the eyes.

"No, she isn't... She's your daughter, Brutus"

7/6/2010 #15
Fear Die Rothaarige

"She is." Izzy agreed.

7/6/2010 #16
Iron's Grasp

Brutus sighed, massaging his temples.

"Well, this throws a wrench into things. So this is it? I get to choose between family and species?"

7/6/2010 #17

Damon smiled. "Just like you, I get the feeling"

Ramante shook her head.

"No... You choose what you want to choose... I just wanted you to know that you have a child"

7/6/2010 #18
Fear Die Rothaarige

She shrugged. "I don't know."

(Iron, Unholy Knights?)

7/6/2010 #19
Iron's Grasp

Brutus sunk his head into his hands before pulling it back up.

"Shit... Here's what I'm going to do. I won't go on missions against humans, but I'm still not leaving the werewolves. My brothers need me, and that's clear. But I don't want to hurt your or my daughter either."

He paused.

"Does she even know I'm alive?"

7/6/2010 #20

( Seriously? The sausage or taco thing? We're talking about a kid! Please just say boy or girl... it helps put less weird and disgusting images in my head... )

Pandora nibbled on the jerky, sitting down on the couch next to where the ghost, Evelyn, was.

7/6/2010 . Edited 7/6/2010 #21

Joey smirked.

Damon smiled.

"What did your mom ever tell you about your dad?"

"She thinks you're this big hero in the army who saves the lives of innocents and always does away with the bad guys" Ramante told her. "All I said was you were just another soldier who'd be home one day"

7/6/2010 #22
Fear Die Rothaarige

"That he's dead." Izzy said, sadness in her voice.

7/6/2010 #23

"What?" She asked, looking up at Joey.

7/6/2010 #24
Iron's Grasp

Brutus could feel deep down inside the pit of his stomach, an unfamiliar feeling.

"...Tell her that I'm still doing that. Tell her that I love her very much. I'll try to write, but...I can't talk to her now."

With that, he turned and fled out of the building, not stopping until he reached the checkpoint out of the district.

7/6/2010 #25

Joey bit his lip with a smile. "Nothing"

Damon frowned.

Ramante watched him leave, and with a sigh, shook her head.

"Never bothered to ask her name, did you?" She asked thin air.

She watched him leave... Knowing that he couldn't hear her, she said her usual farewell words.

"Don't do anything stupid"

7/6/2010 #26
Iron's Grasp

Brutus told the guards, "Open the gates. I'm heading out."

7/6/2010 #27
Fear Die Rothaarige

"She don't talk about him because it makes her sad. I don't like it when she sad."

7/6/2010 #28

Pandora went back to nibbling no the jerky.

7/6/2010 #29
Secret Vesper

Evelyn glared at Pandora, "Rude," she said, stepping through the girl so she wasn't sitting on her anymore as she walked over to Joey, smacking him upside the head. "You're not going to introduce me?"

Rai smirked, slinking closer to him as she reached behind her, slipping her dress over her head so she was just in her slip again.

7/6/2010 . Edited 7/6/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member