Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
JobenX

This is an old age, where bards and minstrels sings songs of glory that are often remembered for decades to come, but will any songs be sung of these particular times, and will they be remembered? But what is there to remember, as of yet? After a long search for a fiercely held belief, Gabriel Valencio finally discovers the truth of the mysterious Quintin Valiance, and free's his beloved Maxine from her ghostly existance, and returns her to the realm of the living, but at what cost? As now, a voice from the future comes from Gabe, whilst the children, the daughter of the two, and her loving companion werewolf escape a vengefull vampire narrowly, but is this only the beggining? It seems a certain werewolf from the city also wants a bite out of the Valencios... Elsewhere, a long dead knight from older times bands together with a young witch of pronounced power, in the sake of rescuing an orphaned girl, and to dispell an accursed evil that plagues the witch's family, and her. Although, the two saviors are often in disagreement, but they must put others before themselves, lest all for them is lost, and the terrible tattoo-demon continues his path of destruction... and last, but not least, things are getting hectic in the Realms, as the dhampir boy must put love before life in order to save the woman he cares about from her self-destruction in the name of giving her dead son a second chance, a noble pursuit, but what seems to be causing grief for everyone involved, and more grief will come, as this dhampir has a secret that could ruin his place amongst the fey forever... These are legends and myths, stories and tales, and we are the bards and minstrels who sing their songs, and here, we continue to write their tales of tragedy, comedy, and romance, although sometimes one is more oft than the others...

The Hearts are getting Blacker, and the Roses are getting Bloodier... Who's going to survive this strange place? Only time will tell... Let's pick up where we left off, right from the action... Let's continue the story of Black Hearts, Bloody Roses...

8/14/2010 . Edited 10/12/2013 #1
JobenX

"Something about it worrying you?" Dalton asked.

_

Joey shrugged.

"I had just been killed"

_

"For what?" Axel asked, softly.

8/16/2010 #2
Secret Vesper

"Everything," the fey said softly, curling closer to him. She was still shaking slightly as she laid there, her eyes red and puffy and her hair tangled down her back.

8/16/2010 #3
Fear Die Rothaarige

"This makes no sense."

8/16/2010 #4
JobenX

"Since when does making sense matter in life?" Joey asked.

_

"I can't blame you for anything, let alone everything" Axel said softly.

8/17/2010 #5
Mistress Brya

(They do bicker alot.)

"Yes actually."

8/17/2010 #6
Fear Die Rothaarige

"Hell if I know..."

8/17/2010 #7
Secret Vesper

Lin curled closer to him, "You should," she whispered, clinging to him.

8/17/2010 #8
JobenX

Dalton nodded.

"Want to talk about it?"

_

"Why?" Axel asked.

_

Joey nodded.

"I know what you mean... I hope Nyx is okay..."

8/17/2010 #9
Mistress Brya

"There's nothing to talk about..."

8/17/2010 #10
Secret Vesper

Lin shook her head slightly as she clung to him.

8/17/2010 #11
Fear Die Rothaarige

"Odd name for a girl."

8/17/2010 #12
JobenX

"I don't blame you for anything" Axel said.

_

"If you don't want to talk about it, you only have to say so"

_

"Yeah well... Phoenix and Cerberus are odd names for guys" Joey remarked.

8/17/2010 #13
Iron's Grasp

Sweeney arrived at Gabe's house, dismounting his horse and giving it a smack to get it moving back to the stables.

He moved towards the door, removing the heel from his shoe to retrieve a set of lockpicks.

He immediately set to work on the door, trying to get it open.

8/17/2010 #14
Secret Vesper

Lin blinked, looking up at him with her red eyes.

8/17/2010 #15
Fear Die Rothaarige

"Maybe. Is she human?"

8/17/2010 #16
JobenX

Axel smiled at her, as softly as he could.

_

Cerberus sniffed the air.

"What the..."

8/17/2010 #17
Secret Vesper

Lin smiled softly back at him as she rested her cheek on his shoulder.

8/17/2010 #18
Iron's Grasp

Sweeney successfully opened the door, stepped inside, and locked it, taking a seat at the table.

8/17/2010 #19
Mistress Brya

"Its just I'm another year older and I have accomplished nothing."

8/18/2010 #20
JobenX

(Hmm... if Joey sees Sweeny, that's going to mess up cannon...)

Cerberus stepped through the house, and sniffed.

"Hello?"

_

Axel held her closer.

_

"Who said life was about acomplishing things?" Dalton asked.

8/18/2010 #21
Fear Die Rothaarige

"What is it?" Kat asked, following him.

8/18/2010 #22
Mistress Brya

"I want to accomplish something."

8/18/2010 #23
Secret Vesper

Lin stayed where she was, closing her eyes lightly, her exhaustion getting the better of her.

8/18/2010 #24
Iron's Grasp

A voice came from the dining room.

"You sound suspiciously unlike a supernatural hunter."

8/19/2010 #25
JobenX

"You should rest" Axel told her.

_

(Okay... untill Gabriel is back in his own body, which probably won't happen for a number of posts yet, I can't have Joey even KNOW of Sweeny's prescence, as it would tarnish the plot of the forum)

"Someone's here..." Cerberus said, and walked into the dining room.

He blinked, seeing Sweeny. "...Who're you?"

_

Dalton sighed.

"Look... I'm not a great talker, but... Look at me... When I was alive, I achieved nothing, but killing people... People who probably had families, wives, children... and yet now, I'm dead... and I run an orphanage that's been around for... a long time... What I'm trying to say is... If you want to accomplish something, don't plan it out... it leads to frustration... Instead, just bide your time, and the rewards will be much more sweeter"

8/19/2010 #26
Iron's Grasp

(Got it.)

Sweeney said, "I'm no one. Why are you here?"

8/19/2010 #27
Mistress Brya

"I understand, but I want to do something good in my life. You may have killed but you became a knight and even in your death. Your doing something wonderful."

8/19/2010 #28
Secret Vesper

The fey nodded slightly, "You will stay?" she asked softly, looking up at him as she curled up with him.

8/19/2010 #29
Fear Die Rothaarige

Kat looked him over. "What the hell are you doing in my house?"

8/19/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member