Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
JobenX

This is it. The city has taken it's first step towards it's black future, and yet nobody could ever hope to understand the tragedy that will slowly befall the city as it is suffocated under a cloud of speciesism and bloodlust. James Saxon has made his first move. With the assassination of Alabaster City's mayor in the name of vampire superiority, the streets are not as safe as they were, as riots begin to spark, and conflicts between bitter paranormals and rivals, and the zero tolerance CVAS clash head to head, both in the pursuit of justice, while Saxon and the Enyo Cult work in secret to cause utmost chaos and rebellion in order to bring upon a revolution. But not all lives are darkened by misery and prejudice, as two Spainards seperated by time and distance finally reunite, and tentatively resume their love affair that was kept at bay for so long, whilst a formerly cold Vampire has rediscovered compassion and forgiveness thanks to the support of her white-eyed werewolf squishy. Meanwhile, a new relationship blossoms, as a spunky, but old werewolf girl has her heart captured by an unlikely hero from France after a drinking-induced night of phallic fun, and two elves, united by race but unknowingly seperated by skin start forging a friendship of their own as they move in together. On the beach, the ever popular young surfing guru from Australia meets up with a curious girl who's eager to take advantage of his skills, but how far will this new freindship go? More hereos and villains soon enter the fray, as a reporter literally chases down the greatest story in the city's history, but all the while, a keen to impress, by the books detective is watching his every move, trying to keep him out of troube. Only the bare future is written. The city will crumble, but how these souls adapt is anyone's guess. Nobody can be predictable, but nobody predictated that James Saxon would exist...

The Hearts are getting Blacker, and the Roses are getting Bloodier... Who's going to survive this strange place? Only time will tell... Let's pick up where we left off, right from the action... Let's continue the story of Black Hearts, Bloody Roses...

4/18/2011 . Edited 10/12/2013 #1
Vendetta 5th

"Jasper" he said extending a hand. "So Jake, you look like your in a bit of a hurry? Something wrong?" he said looking curiously at the man.

4/19/2011 #2
Mistress Brya

Sasha stood at the door, "Where did that woman go?" He asked Amber, is eyes surveying the room she was in.

4/19/2011 #3
JobenX

Amber slowly gestured to the bathroom, looking at him with large and cautious eyes.

4/19/2011 #4
Secret Vesper

(Arcadia/Matt??)

4/19/2011 #5
Pheonix Wizard

"Well... not really. I 'heard' someone coming and..."

Jake broke off and put his hand to his temple... the headaches were getting worse

4/19/2011 #6
The Beautiful Tyrant

( Alexander/Lynx? )

4/19/2011 #7
JobenX

Lynx smirked as he did, watching him.

_

"I care, just not a lot... If God exists, good for him, if he doesn't, oh well..." Matt said, with a smile.

4/19/2011 #8
Secret Vesper

Arcadia smiled at him.

4/19/2011 #9
The Beautiful Tyrant

Alexi began to move his lower body inbetween her thighs and lean his upper body downwards, his lips soon meeting hers...

4/19/2011 #10
Mistress Brya

Sasha nodded and proceeded towards the bathroom.

4/19/2011 #11
JobenX

Matt grinned.

_

Lynx moaned softly, arching her back to press into him, as she kissed.

_

Amber watched him carefully.

4/19/2011 #12
Secret Vesper

Arcadia sat on her board, "I'm a Gnostic Christian." she said before smirking a little, "Although, most people don't know what that is."

4/19/2011 #13
Mistress Brya

Sasha pulled out a pistol, it appeared, and slowly opened the door.

The maid, or what looked to be a maid jumped out. Her hair wild and disoriented and nails long like claws. A deranged animal as she went for Sasha's throat.

4/19/2011 #14
The Beautiful Tyrant

Luckily for Alexander, he hadn't bothered putting on any clothing after his shower save a towel, and that was lost somewhere downstairs, so he was just as naked as she, and as he kissed her, he also made contact with her... lower... pair of lips.

/ Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Time skip. /

4/19/2011 #15
Skittiea

Alliah thought for a moment. "A drink, please, if that's not to much trouble." She said, smiling sheepishly.

(Sorry that I haven't been on in ages. I've been really busy. Also, I may not be able to go on as often as I did before, so sorry if that bothers you. I'll try though.)

4/20/2011 . Edited 4/20/2011 #16
Vendetta 5th

Jasper nodded. "Yea, its a bad part of town. Come on up, I think I have something for that headache." He said seeing the pain on the other mans face, along with where he had placed his hand.

4/20/2011 #17
JobenX

"God's not that great for you, huh?" Matt asked.

_

Hawk smiled. "What would you like?"

(No worries)

_

Amber backed up against the wall a little, still just watching with wide eyes.

_

(Sure, after you though, if you please?)

4/20/2011 #18
The Beautiful Tyrant

/ Sure thing, bawse! :0 /

Alexander grunted from his position against the wall, surveying the mess he'd just made.

"Well... We at least managed to stay on the bed," he said breathlessly.

4/20/2011 #19
Secret Vesper

"We're more interested in experiencing new things to bring us closer to God. I'm actually a priestess for the Gnostics."

4/20/2011 #20
JobenX

"Oh really?" Matt asked, intruiged.

_

Lynx smirked.

4/20/2011 #21
The Beautiful Tyrant

Alexander smirked right back at her, and pulled her further up onto his lap.

4/20/2011 #22
Secret Vesper

Arcadia nodded, "Yep," she said, "Don't think that makes me anything like the stereotypical Christians."

4/20/2011 #23
Pheonix Wizard

"Oh... Its nothing" replied Jake, "just too much input."

( I will be gone for a few days... sorry)

4/20/2011 #24
Vendetta 5th

(meh...)

"Input?

4/20/2011 #25
Pheonix Wizard

"I am a 14 year old Telepath" answered Jake befor the headache got worse, "Actually I may take that something for the headache"

4/20/2011 #26
Vendetta 5th

"Come on up then." Jasper said wavin him up.

4/20/2011 #27
Pheonix Wizard

Jake walked up the stairs. When he reached the top he asked him "So, do you live here alone"

4/20/2011 #28
Vendetta 5th

"No, Samantha lives here too. Shes asleep at the moment though." he said opening the door to the Loft before following him in.

4/20/2011 #29
Pheonix Wizard

Jake walked in to the loft

"Nice place" said Jake

4/20/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member