Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Secret Vesper

Bijou looked up at Scott who shrugged his shoulders slightly.

"I've never heard of Bijou vouching for the wrong person yet." he said, causing the girl to blush.

10/22/2011 #301
JobenX

"Let's hope that's a continuing theme... Look at this guy's forehead, Scott" Scar told him.

10/22/2011 #302
Secret Vesper

Scott walked closer to get a better look, "Where?"

Bijou bit her lip gently.

10/22/2011 #303
JobenX

Scar moved his hair out of the way, revealing the head-dominating Enyo Cult symbol.

Only the die-hard, Enyo loyalist, James Saxon extreme cultists had the image.

10/23/2011 #304
Secret Vesper

Scott frowned as he saw the mark, glancing over at Scar.

10/23/2011 #305
JobenX

Scar shrugged.

"Right now he's injured, so I don't care who or what he is"

10/23/2011 #306
Secret Vesper

Scott nodded in agreement.

"He told me on his own." Bijou pipped up.

10/23/2011 #307
JobenX

"We'll bicker about his allegiances later" Scar said, tending to his concussion.

10/23/2011 #308
Secret Vesper

"Need any help, darling?" Scott asked.

10/23/2011 #309
Iron's Grasp

Brutus nudged Grif with his foot. "Open the door, that's the sniper. I suspect that Red is just around the corner with her."

Natalie spotted her teacher in the gunner's seat, and grinned. "Come on," she said to Mercy. "This is our ride."

10/24/2011 #310
JobenX

"I need some ice" Scar told him.

_

Griff nodded. "Understood" He said, as he pulled the lever which opened the door.

Mercy nodded, watching their backs as she backpedalled towards the ATV.

10/24/2011 #311
Iron's Grasp

Natalie ducked inside. "Come on, those DCB thugs are going to be here any second."

As she spoke, helicopters closed in on them, hovering directly overhead.

Another APC rolled around the corner, painted matte black with the DCB logo painted on it. A thickly German accent boomed from its sound systems, "We have you surrounded. Give yourselves up, and you will not be harmed."

10/24/2011 #312
Secret Vesper

Scott nodded, "I'll be right back." he said, heading off.

10/24/2011 #313
JobenX

Scar nodded, as she cleaned the wound.

_

Mercy presented years and years of oppression to the skies with the most heartfelt flip of a middle finger that there ever was, before she ducked into the APC, facing back with her gun.

"Do you need to tell you to get this thing in gear, Griff?" She called back.

"Of course not" Griff said, and started to drive away, as Mercy reached to close the door.

10/24/2011 #314
Secret Vesper

Bijou watched Scar quietly.

10/24/2011 #315
Iron's Grasp

"You were warned," Erich finished.

He radioed to his troops, "Do we have any Javelin missiles on-site?"

Brutus hadn't turned to see precisely which Red had rescued him, being too busy firing shots at Erich's APC.

10/24/2011 #316
JobenX

Scar started to feed the boy the blood packs.

_

Mercy shut the back of the APC.

"Pedal to the metal, Griff, get us outta here!" Mercy shouted back.

Griff put the APC into gear, and started to drive off, gaining speed.

10/25/2011 #317
Secret Vesper

Scott came back a few moments later with some ice.

10/25/2011 #318
Iron's Grasp

"Roger sir," came a voice on the radio.

The commander responded, "Fast-rope down to a rooftop, and get a lock on that APC. If any of our helicopters are equipped with air-to-surface explosives, I want to know immediately."

~-~

Brutus turned the machine gun skyward, taking a few shots at the helicopters. He managed to hit one of the troopers sliding down the ropes. "I think I got the one with the missiles. But we better hurry, that's only going to delay them for so long."

10/25/2011 . Edited 10/25/2011 #319
JobenX

"Thanks" Scar said, taking them from him. "With the combined heat and light, he should be awake soon"

_

"Griff, detour into the woods!" Mercy called back.

"Are you quite sure? There's no ideal sur-"

"Just do it, Griff! Off-road!" Mercy snapped, showing her mother's temper.

Griff meerly nodded. "Going offroad" He remarked, before turning the vehicle hard to the right, making a bee-line straight for the forests.

10/26/2011 #320
Secret Vesper

Scott nodded before he heard his name down farther in the infirmary. He smirked, "That would be me." he said, pecking Scar on the cheek before he headed down the hall.

10/26/2011 #321
JobenX

Scar smiled. "Love you" She said quickly as he went.

10/26/2011 #322
Secret Vesper

Bijou was sitting silently, her eyes on the boy.

10/26/2011 #323
JobenX

"It's just a matter of time now" Scar told Bijou and Boone. "There's nothing else to do... Let me know when he wakes up, I have other people to tend to"

Boone nodded.

10/26/2011 #324
Iron's Grasp

Brutus clenched onto the handle, releasing the occasional burst at the ever-present helicopters.

Natalie sat uneasily, looking down. "Are you sure that the suspension on this thing can handle off-road?" she asked.

10/26/2011 #325
Secret Vesper

Bijou nodded back.

10/26/2011 #326
JobenX

Scar walked off, leaving the two with the boy.

_

"Would you like to get out and check?" Griff asked Natalie.

10/27/2011 #327
Secret Vesper

Bijou was quiet, watching the boy and deliberately not looking at her brother, worried of what he was thinking.

10/27/2011 #328
Iron's Grasp

The sniper gulped. "Point taken," she said.

10/27/2011 #329
JobenX

Griff nodded, as they broke off of the motorway, and onto the grassy knolls before the trees.

"Does anyone want the stereo on?" He asked. "Double-bass Panasonic surround sound?"

_

Boone had his arms folded, looking down at the boy.

"If you're wrong, Mom's going to give us hell" Boone told her. "If you're right, she'll give him hell"

10/27/2011 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member