Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »
Secret Vesper

Papahi paused for a moment, "We have a story, of a couple who went out sailing while the wife was with child." he said, "I do not know about European women, but Tongan women can have odd cravings while with child and the wife had one such. She asked for a plant, native to my home, but because they were at sea, there was none. Instead, her husband killed his god, a dove, for her to eat. The next day, they beached for the wife to give birth. A daughter was born, but she had the mark of a dove on her forehead. The wife was disgusted and buried her partially beneath the palm tree she had given birth under. The couple then left.

"The daughter was found by a man of that island, and raised as his own daughter, to become a very beautiful woman. There was no other woman with beauty like she. When it came time for the family to give tribute to a chief, he asked for the girl. At first, her family protected her, but she was eventually given to be a servant to the chief. At a celebration, she was moved to the front row of women, with the chief's own wife, because men were messing up the dance and music while trying to look upon her face. After that, she was placed in the chief's harem and bore five sons for him.

"When the sons were older, their father was killed by two men. Instead of burying him right away, the son's had their father embalmed and refused to bury him until his murderers were caught and killed. At that, the sons set off to find the killers. They traveled from island to island, trying to find the killers. They discovered the many islands surrounding Tonga and slayed many of their people who fought to protect the murderers.

"At one island, the youngest son was left behind. He spoke to the villagers and convinced them not to kill him, for if they didn't, they would not be killed in revenge. The tribesmen listened to the youngest son and put on a display of honor for when the older sons came back. Because of this, the people of that island were spared their lives and are close allies with Tonga today. They were also given one of the boats we used as a gift before the sons set out again.

"After going through many more islands that fought back against the sons, they eventually found the two murderers. This took a long time, for the son's hair had grown long. The sons took the killers back to their home, where they were cut up alive. With the killers dead, the sons were able to bury their father and continue on with life.

4/1/2012 #991
emeraldapple

Adair grabbed his hand, dragging him down the steps back to the galley, "Alright." She grinned, "You know, I didn't punch you in the ribs, though." She called out a brief hello to Tungsten, and snagged a few more pieces of bread. "Let's go see Zack about your room--if he has any left, that is."

-------

Noir pushed open the door to her room, "Welcome to my humble abode...try to make your way to the far corner, if you can."

4/2/2012 #992
JobenX

Enzo smirked. "Are you sure you just don't want me rooming with you? I'm sure we could make some room..." He said, suggestively.

_

Sigmund smirked, as he lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and then pressed her against the wall on his bed...

(...we should probably TS)

_

Reynard smirked. "There's people who can shoot a bow very well, and there's people who know how to use it"

_

Zack nodded as he listened to the helmsman. "Whatever happened to the woman?"

_

The young man following Noir smirked, as he stepped inside. "It's fine, I've seen worse"

4/2/2012 #993
Mardelzor

(haha, you think? ;P)

Analisa caught her breath, settling back down on the mattress with a very satisfied smirk. "...Well if I'd known you weren't even going to take my boots off, I wouldn't have bothered getting you to rip off the corset." she said, laughing slightly as she shook back her dark brown curls.

"Guess which one I am." Adelle said, smirking slightly as they walked back out into the light.

4/2/2012 . Edited 4/2/2012 #994
Secret Vesper

Papahi paused for a moment, "I'm not sure," he said "They never say."

4/2/2012 #995
JobenX

Reynard smirked. "I don't guess, madame"

_

Sigmund chuckled. "I thought they looked better on you"

_

Zack nodded. "Interesting, so she might still be out there..."

4/2/2012 #996
Mardelzor

Adelle raised an eyebrow. "Then tell me which one you know I am, if you can." she challenged, smiling.

Analisa smirked and in a quick move, flipped them over so she was on top of him now. "Oh, if you think they look good on me, you should see them off." she said with a wink as she reached for the bottom edge of her shirt and pulled it off, having nothing on underneath and leaving her in just her skirt and boots.

She looked down at him for a second, hands trailing over his muscular chest. "...I knew there was a reason I like pirates."

4/2/2012 . Edited 4/2/2012 #997
Secret Vesper

Papahi shook his head, "The story is from a long time ago."

4/2/2012 #998
JobenX

Zack smirked. "There's a few legends on this ship, Papahi"

_

Reynard smirked. "But I don't know, so I hold my tounge, lest the truth become a lie and I am undone" He told her.

_

Sigmund chuckled. "More than just a pirate, ma'am... A Lord by all rights"

4/3/2012 #999
Secret Vesper

Papahi nodded, "Most captains say that." he said with a small smirk.

4/3/2012 #1,000
emeraldapple

Adair, completely oblivious to Enzo's suggestive tone, cocked her head thoughtfully, "Considering the amount of new people that keep on appearing, that's probably a good idea. Okay, let's go to my room." Bouncing energetically on the balls of her feet, she led him to a door marked with the letters 'A.A.'. Unlocking the door with a small key, she ducked as Enzo was hit full in the face with a hanging dried squid. Excepting the dried seafood hanging over the door, the room was quite neat. A guitar stood in the corner next to a small table and chair which had a variety of strangely shaped cases heaped upon them. Adair was already unlatching the porthole to let in some fresh air and glanced at Enzo excitedly, "Isn't it nice to be at sea?"

-------

Noir smirked, "It's fine not to force yourself to compliment this chaos." She picked her way over to the low tea table. "Ah, I haven't introduced you to the rest of our group yet." Gesturing to the curvaceous blonde, who waved flirtatiously at the newcomer, Noir said, "Paon." Pointing next to the dark-haired woman who sat next to Paon, Noir added, "That's Corbeau." And turning last to the tall, handsome dark-haired man who stood behind her she simply introduced him as Sora. "And you are...?"

4/3/2012 #1,001
Mardelzor

Adelle chuckled slightly and shrugged. "Suit yourself. Perhaps you'll see the truth of the matter eventually."

Analisa smirked, leaning down to give him a long, lingering kiss. "Mmm...even better." she said, eyes bright with happiness and alure.

4/3/2012 #1,002
The Jasper Raven

"It's like a floating paranormal workhouse," Zephyr said in exasperation. "Is there anything else to the Ravenfang's name? I mean, I'd never heard of it until last night. Or is that why we're all here. To make it famous or something?"

4/3/2012 #1,003
JobenX

"Mister Papahi, if you look down and slightly to your right, you'll see a young girl with feline ears and a tail snuggling up to a very large man with horns, whilst a pink, furry feline creature looks on" Zack told him, grinning slowly.

_

Enzo raised an eyebrow, not recoiling from the seafood to the face, as he brushed it aside and stepped in. "It has it's merits, but I suppose I have nothing against the land either"

_

He smiled, nodding at all of Noir's puppets, before grinning when his own introduction came along. "Jesse Valefar, A manticore, delighted"

_

Christian shrugged. "Zack promises there'll be something for everyone onboard at the end of this journey of his... And I believe him. I think we all do... Zack's... well, I really don't want to sound like a suck-up, but he's a really good guy... He's taken blows for some of the crew that nobody else would"

_

Reynard smiled. "Perhaps I will"

_

Sigmund grinned, as he kissed her back.

4/3/2012 #1,004
Mardelzor

Analisa grinned as she continued to kiss him. After a moment, she slowly moved down his torso until she was looking up at him from a spot near his hips. Her hands were grasping the edge of his waistband since his pants had never come all the way off. "I figured we might as well make it official..." she said, sliding them off with a smirk.

Adelle smiled as hey walked back out on deck. "So...are there even any cabins left? Or shall I just bunk up with you?" she asked with a wink, grinning.

4/3/2012 #1,005
Secret Vesper

Papahi looked over at him, "What about them?"

4/3/2012 #1,006
JobenX

"How many captains have you sailed under with similiar sorts of people?... and if you've ever served with Captain Kestrel, she doesn't count" Zack asked Papahi.

_

Sigmund smirked, as he reached down to caress her hair. "I could think of something for you to do down there" He said, with a wink.

_

Reynard smirked. "Well, you're welcome to bunk with me, if you can find enough room in my cabin... Luckily for you though, mine's a little larger than the rest of the crew, except First Mate Finn's"

4/3/2012 #1,007
Mardelzor

Analisa's hair was just as soft and silky as it looked. Her bright blue eyes flicked up to meet his once she had his pants off all the way, as well as his shoes, and she smirked. "Already one step ahead of you, Sig..." she said in her smoky, sultry voice as she winked and kissed her way back up to his hips...

(...and another TS?)

"I was only teasing, but if it will leave more room on the ship for others, I wouldn't mind. Besides, you're not so bad looking, I think it'd be kinda fun to wake up to see you in the morning." Adelle said, grinning.

4/3/2012 #1,008
Secret Vesper

Papahi chuckled, "No one," he said, "But there are still captains who will claim they have legends on their ships."

4/3/2012 #1,009
JobenX

Zack smirked. "I have Reynard the Fox on this ship, as well as the daughter of the legendary Captain Hook, and somebody who survived a year on a deserted island alone"

_

Sigmund let out a breath of release as he grinned. "Well, I can't say I've ever experienced that before"

_

Reynard smirked. "I'd have to say the same about you, Adelle" He said, with a wink.

4/3/2012 #1,010
Mardelzor

Adelle let out a merry laugh at this. "We're going to get along perfectly well, I can just tell."

Analisa licked her lips delicately before coming back up to straddle him once more, putting her hands around his neck. "I like to think that I leave everyone with having learned something new from me. You might call me...a breath of fresh air." she said with a saucy wink, giving him another kiss. She gave a rather insatiable grin as she pulled back from the kiss to look him over. "Well so far you've proven your salt...getting tired yet?" she asked with a cocky grin now. The last time she'd come down hadn't been worth it at all, it had been a ship full of little men who didn't know what to do at all and she hadn't had any fun at all.

4/3/2012 . Edited 4/3/2012 #1,011
Secret Vesper

Papahi nodded, "So I have noted."

4/3/2012 #1,012
emeraldapple

"Please sit, Mr. Valefar." Noir said, settling onto one of the cushions. Sora was already beginning to prepare the tea in earthen cups, whisking a small measure of green tea and hot water for each of the individuals present.

------

Adair looked around the room, her eyes first coming to rest on Enzo, and then his bandages. She patted the bed with her fingertips, "You should rest some--I'll take...hmmm...the floor, for today." She bounced energetically to her wardrobe, humming all the while, and took out a thick blanket, spreading it on the floor.

4/3/2012 #1,013
JobenX

Zack smiled, and gestured to the ship. "There are legends here, Mr. Papahi, each and everyone one of us... whether it was in the past or in the future," He said, with a smirk. "That, is a different matter entirely"

_

Reynard grinned, as he lead her back to the crew decks. "I'd hope so, if you're bunking with me"

_

Sigmund snorted. "Please, Analisa... I haven't even exerted myself yet"

_

Jesse sat down upon a cushion, folding his legs when he did.

_

Enzo smirked, and winked. "We can always share"

4/4/2012 #1,014
Secret Vesper

Papahi chuckled slightly, "That is." he said.

Makeda was sitting down on deck, her basket of cubs sitting before her as she peered in. She was dropping a few chopped up bits of meat into the basket for the cubs to gnaw on.

4/4/2012 #1,015
Mardelzor

"So does that mean I am?" Adelle asked as she followed him.

Analisa's grin widened. "Good, because if you were, I'd be rather disappointed, and you don't want to see me disappointed." she said, shaking her head slightly.

4/4/2012 #1,016
emeraldapple

An contented look had returned to Noir's face as she drank her tea. Setting her cup down, she turned to Jesse curiously, "I haven't seen you around the ship very frequently, Mr. Valefar--what has Captain Havenwood assigned you to do?"

---------

Adair, busy with task, hadn't looked up to see Enzo's expression. She paused, glancing up at him briefly, "Well, if you really don't mind, we can share."

4/4/2012 #1,017
JobenX

Zack nodded, as he cast his eyes out to the deck.

"Having fun?" Jahan asked Makeda from where he was working.

_

Reynard smiled, as he opened his door, marked R.R. "That's up to you"

His room was larger than most of the other cabins, and was also near the back end of the ship, below Zack's cabin. His room was... well, decorated, certainly.

Illustrious jewels and jewlery hung around from anything, ornate looking blades, canvas masterpieces, and even works of artisanry were dotted around his cabin, and at the back was a desk, where many several books and scrolls were built up near. A large bed was set against the wall on their right as they came in.

_

Sigmund smirked. "It's not my performance that'll dissapoint you, trust me"

4/4/2012 #1,018
Mardelzor

Adelle let out a low whistle as she entered, looking around. "Well, foxes are supposed to be clever and like shiny things, so I guess it fits." she said over her shoulder, smiling. The books and scrolls in particular caught her attention and she walked over to examine them, bending over slightly to read their titles.

Analisa grinned quite happily. "Good, I had hopes about you when I first laid eyes on you, and so far I haven't been disappointed. I guess we'll just have to see how you hold up, I've never met a man yet who can tire me out." she bragged, eyes twinkling.

4/4/2012 #1,019
Secret Vesper

Makeda looked up at him, "Who are they going to?" she asked, completely ignoring his question.

4/4/2012 #1,020
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member