Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
JobenX

Drama and romance unfolds as the stories of Alabaster City unfold under the cover of the night. In Austria, Nathan Crowe may have finally uncovered the forgotten secrets of his family's past thanks to help from an ex-Nazi soldier named Kurt, a close friend of Viola Lemkin, who brought Nathan to Austria in the first place. Meanwhile, after a night of reunion with his old love, Jacob Shade learns that Jodeci Nightingale may not have spent all those years alone, whilst he was away. Also, Steven Crowe, the hard-minded vocalist of the rock band Chaos Theory, may be in way over his head as romantic thoughts swirl for this brand new girl, Frankie Alba, a jazz musician with perhaps an even more bleak past than his own walks into his life. But they are not the only romances in the air... Joey Valentine and Kalya are also out there, somewhere, along with the well travelled Scaramouche, who has discovered a newcomer to the city, Alexander Benoit, and has brought him back to his estate to take full avantage of him, along with his wife Georgina and many, many others... Sickness and health are the legions of darkness that hope seperate such noble and virtuous love, whereas harsh reality and vengeance aims to destroy the affection between others. It is a risky existence, often overlooked, as we spend our time living, the Night Life...

The Hearts are getting Blacker, and the Roses are getting Bloodier... Who's going to survive this strange place? Only time will tell... Let's pick up where we left off, right from the action... Let's continue the story of Black Hearts, Bloody Roses...

10/28/2011 . Edited 10/12/2013 #1
Mistress Brya

(If I'm not suppose to reply, delete...)

Jodeci turned her head up to look at Jacob, "So, do you think you remember any of your past memories very clearly?" She asked.

10/30/2011 #2
JobenX

"Clear as day, I just couldn't remember if they were real, or just dreams" Jacob remarked.

_

"So... where should we begin?" Nate asked Kurt. "Now we know where to look"

10/30/2011 #3
Mistress Brya

"Well, there's something I have to tell you, but I'd rather show you." Jodeci replies quietly.

10/30/2011 #4
Secret Vesper

Kurt paused for a moment, "I think there might be some more information about the hospital's upstairs. Although there won't be much. If you're planning on continuing with the group that brought Viola in to speak, they're going to stop by Harthiem Castle, and that has a very thorough exhibit along with documents about all of the patients at Harthiem and the other hospitals like it."

10/30/2011 #5
JobenX

Jacob smiled softly. "Go ahead"

_

"Where's that?" Nate asked him.

10/30/2011 #6
Secret Vesper

"Outside of Vienna, I believe that the tour is going there tomorrow."

10/30/2011 #7
Mistress Brya

"We'd have to get dressed..."

10/30/2011 #8
JobenX

Jacob nodded. "Alright"

_

"I'm not sure we have enough time, do we?" Nate asked.

10/30/2011 #9
Secret Vesper

Kurt smirked slightly, "I mean you can look there tomorrow. Assuming that you and Viola are following the tour."

10/30/2011 #10
JobenX

"I'm not sure, I can't remember how long we're here for" Nate remarked.

10/31/2011 #11
Secret Vesper

Kurt nodded, "Well, that's the place that you'd probably find information, not around here."

10/31/2011 #12
JobenX

Nate nodded. "Alright"

10/31/2011 #13
Secret Vesper

Kurt nodded back, "But we can look at a few things around town before I take you back to Viola. Hopefully she'll have gotten over her little spat by now."

10/31/2011 #14
JobenX

"Yeah... hopefully..." Nate remarked softly, his mind travelling back to thoughts about her.

10/31/2011 #15
Secret Vesper

Kurt smiled a little, patting his shoulder, "She'll be fine. But as a tip, when she get's like this, let her laze around for a bit, but if she doesn't appear to be getting past it, encourage her to do little things that will only take a few minutes."

10/31/2011 #16
JobenX

Nate nodded, smiling slightly. "I'll keep that in mind"

10/31/2011 #17
Secret Vesper

Kurt smiled gently with a nod.

10/31/2011 #18
JobenX

Nate nodded back. "So, where right now?"

10/31/2011 #19
Secret Vesper

"Where would you like to go?" Kurt asked, "I can take you anywhere in the city."

10/31/2011 #20
JobenX

Nate shrugged. "I dunno... where's interesting?"

10/31/2011 #21
Secret Vesper

"Depends on what you're interested in," Kurt said, "There's a lot of really old buildings here, the Haas House, the National Theater, The old Zoo, the Opera House."

10/31/2011 #22
JobenX

"The Haas House?" Nate asked.

11/1/2011 #23
Secret Vesper

"It's a building made of glass, the pride of the city of Vienna."

11/1/2011 #24
JobenX

"What's inside it?" Nate asked him.

11/1/2011 #25
Secret Vesper

"Restaurants and retail shops."

11/1/2011 #26
JobenX

"Oh..." Nate said, a little put out. "What's the theatre like?"

11/2/2011 #27
Secret Vesper

Kurt paused, "Big and old,"

11/2/2011 #28
JobenX

"Does it have any shows on?" Nate asked.

11/2/2011 #29
Secret Vesper

Kurt nodded, "They still have shows, but they're at night."

11/2/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member