Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
JobenX

Swirling clouds of dust and fog clutter the streets and alleways of Olde London Town, as a new century is looming upon the horizon, beckoning it into the future with open arms. But for some, these arms offer no comfort, only catastrophe. The Bloody Rose killer is still on the loose, and his spree has yet to end, with a poor prostitute still unknowingly laying dead in her room, where she enticed the killer with a wild night of romance. Jack Abbadon, the Bloody Rose, has been distracted from his macabre ways by a former beauty in rags, Lucy, whom he has since claimed as his mistress, but with the recent intrusion, has their largely lust-filled relationship become frosty? Is there even a trace of genuine passion for the girl inside the murderous heart of the savage American businessman? Meanwhile, a reunion of two lovers, broken apart by a quarrel of books and magic, has finally come to pass, as Inspector Darwin Claymore is teamed up with a body-examiner who turns out to be his spurned wife, Candice. As the two reunite, Dalton suspects his wife has been unfaithful, untill he learns that the mysterious man she has been meeting is none other than her father, who is shortly kidnapped after the discovery, leading Dalton and Candice on a flaming trail of murder and corruption. And murder is not something a devious Vladimir Rafe is unfamiliar with, as the maniacal vampire plots to overthrow the mighty empire of Abbadon Industries, but his plans are constantly thwarted by the honorable Bow Street Runner, the young Kimberly Valentine. Constantly at each others throats, Vladimir intends to wear Kimberly down, eager to exact revenge for her interferance, but is there a secret fire in Kimberly's heart that could overthrow Vlad's very perception of his desires? Does Kimberly have dark secrets that even the malevolent vampire cannot match? Finally, love has finally sprung between two rather shy lovers in the Abaddon house, as gargoyle Thomas Wyman finally expresses his compassion for long time friend and vampire Sybil. Will these two be carried into the future on the backs of chariots of peace, or thrown headfirst into a web of corruption that could be spun at anytime by their charming yet mysterious landlord... London, The heart of the once proud British Empire, and now the birthplace of secrets and stories... And secrets are meant to be uncovered, and stories are meant to be told... No matter how they might end...

The Hearts are getting Blacker, and the Roses are getting Bloodier... Who's going to survive this strange place? Only time will tell... Let's pick up where we left off, right from the action... Let's continue the story of Black Hearts, Bloody Roses...

12/6/2011 . Edited 10/12/2013 #1
JobenX

Tom nodded. "You could"

12/6/2011 #2
The Jasper Raven

"What kind of 'other things?'" Vladimir asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively - still convinced that she had met his sire under more indulgent circumstances.

12/6/2011 #3
JobenX

Kimberly looked up at him, slowly, and looked at him flatly.

"I was stealing Egyptian relics from the British Museum... What do you think I was doing?"

12/6/2011 #4
Secret Vesper

Sybil gave a small smile, not knowing exactly if that was okay or not."

12/6/2011 #5
Mistress Brya

(Lovely Intro, as always, Jobie.)

Candice shook her head, "Ah, I got confused. We need to go back to the station." She replies, beginning to walk.

12/7/2011 #6
JobenX

Tom smiled, and nodded.

_

(TY :)

Dalton nodded. "Alright then"

12/7/2011 #7
Secret Vesper

Sybil smiled sweetly back.

12/7/2011 #8
Mistress Brya

(Np.)

Candice headed back towards the station, looking around at other things that were near the warehouse.

12/7/2011 #9
JobenX

"...so, should we... kiss?"

_

Dalton followed his wife.

12/7/2011 #10
Mistress Brya

Candice glanced back, her face wrinkled a little as she was upset she didn't know where her father had been taken.

12/7/2011 #11
Secret Vesper

A blush crept up onto Sybil's cheeks again, "A-Alright," she murmured, a small smile playing on her lips.

12/7/2011 #12
JobenX

"We'll find him, don't worry" Dalton told her.

_

Tom smiled softly, as he edged closer to her.

12/7/2011 #13
Secret Vesper

Sybil smiled a little, leaning forward slightly.

12/7/2011 #14
Mistress Brya

Candice simply nodded her head. She was expecting the worst though, right now at least.

12/7/2011 #15
JobenX

Dalton put a hand on her shoulder, rubbing it slightly, and smiling softly.

_

Slowly, Tom reached over to lightly kiss her.

12/8/2011 #16
Secret Vesper

Sybil slowly kissed him gently back.

12/8/2011 #17
Mistress Brya

Candice nodded her head, letting out a deep sigh.

12/8/2011 #18
JobenX

Dalton smiled at her, and kissed her cheek softly.

_

Tom kissed her lightly, not pressing to much, just remaining at the tips of her lips.

12/8/2011 #19
Mistress Brya

A soft chuckle escaped her lips. She slowly moved her hand and placed her hand with his.

12/8/2011 #20
Secret Vesper

Sybil kissed him softly, her lips cool

12/8/2011 #21
JobenX

Dalton smiled wider, and held her hand tightly.

_

Tom's lips, and cheeks, were warm, as he continued the fragile kiss.

12/8/2011 #22
Mistress Brya

Candice visibly relaxed some as they walked, back entering the busy streets of London and exiting the small country side.

12/8/2011 #23
JobenX

(...how long were they walking, two days? You can't just exit London like that)

Dalton raised an eyebrow. "Where are we going?"

12/8/2011 #24
Mistress Brya

(I honestly don't know because there was a slight jump in between when I started this part of the plot and then I left for bootcamp and I started it up again... So forgive me if I'm not politically correct with how quickly they get back... I could have had them 'poof' there because of Candice's magic.)

"To the station." Says Candice.

12/8/2011 #25
Secret Vesper

Sybil smiled softly.

12/8/2011 #26
The Jasper Raven

Vlad snorted, then burst into full-blown laughter, throwing his head back and letting it hit the stone wall behind him.

12/8/2011 #27
JobenX

(Hey, normally I wouldn't mind but... You're doing it to one of my cities :P)

"That's in the city" Dalton pointed out.

_

Kimberly raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny?"

_

Tom smiled back at her.

12/8/2011 #28
Secret Vesper

Sybil smiled sweetly up at him.

12/8/2011 #29
Mistress Brya

(Meh... Bite me... :P)

"I know that, I work there too..." Dice remarks.

12/9/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member