Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »
Secret Vesper

Neville walked quietly, entering the town and looking around. "Why don't you see if you can find some sort of trough or something for the girl?" he suggested, "I'll see if I can get a wagon and something to pull it.

7/27/2012 #1,801
Mardelzor

"Could I not just fashion a trough of sorts out of water, and solidify it?" Olivia asked.

7/27/2012 #1,802
Secret Vesper

Neville stopped and blinked, "You can do that?"

7/28/2012 #1,803
Mardelzor

Olivia raised an eyebrow, "Yeees.why couldn't I?"

7/28/2012 #1,804
Secret Vesper

Neville shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know all the intricacies of mers." He headed off towards the town.

7/28/2012 #1,805
Mardelzor

Olivia shrugged, "My main powers involve the manipulation of water, or liquid."

7/28/2012 #1,806
Secret Vesper

Neville nodded, "Then we'll get a cart and horse or something."

7/28/2012 #1,807
Mardelzor

Olivia nodded, "Alright."

7/28/2012 #1,808
Secret Vesper

Neville nodded, heading for the stables.

7/28/2012 #1,809
Mardelzor

Olivia looked up as they approached.

7/28/2012 #1,810
JobenX

Tristan raised an eyebrow. "Is somebody there with you, Kabel?"

Kabel nodded, stepping aside so Zivia could be seen.

_

Erika nodded in understanding. "Makes sense, I guess... dunno why your skin would matter to it, though"

7/28/2012 #1,811
Mardelzor

Ellie shrugged, eatig some more.

7/28/2012 #1,812
JobenX

Erika smiled slightly. "Well, I was born up near the Viking lands... Father's a thief, mother's a barbarian"

7/28/2012 #1,813
Mardelzor

Ellie smiled, "That sounds like it was interesting."

7/28/2012 #1,814
Secret Vesper

"Just I, sir," Zita said softly, bobbing a curtsy.

Kamael raised her eyebrows at the girl.

-----

The town was small, not really a whole lot to look at.

Neville walked into the stables, calling out for someone to come greet them. Finally, a man came outlooked potted the two. "Can I help you?" he asked warily.

Neville nodded, "We'd like to buy a cart and something to pull it, preferably something fast."

7/29/2012 #1,815
Mardelzor

Olivia nodded, giving a rather charming smile as she stood next to Neville, her long dark curls flowing down her back and over her shoulders, down her front a bit. "We would really appreciate it, it is of the utmost importance."

7/29/2012 #1,816
Secret Vesper

The man frowned slightly, "Can you pay for it?" he asked and Neville nodded. The man nodded back, beckoning them to follow him as he headed through the stables. There were a few horses, some oxen and mules also. At the back of the stable was a two wheeled cart. Neville nodded, "And one of the horses? We need to get to Fort de Joux as soon as possible."

"With the horse, it will cost 20 gold coins."

Neville frowned at the high price.

7/29/2012 #1,817
Mardelzor

Olivia frowned slightly before giving a very charming smile...the air around her seemed just a bit warm and inviting, alluring as she stepped closer, laying a soft hand against the man's arm as she looked up at him with her big blue eyes.

"Sir, we are very tired and have been travelling a long time. Could you please help us out? I know you have a heart," she said, stepping in front of him and laying her hand over his heart, on his chest, with a smile. "Can it not be filled with compassion for us?" There was definitely more than regular charm at play here, a soft seductive spell working its way through her melodic words as she looked into his eyes. It was a compulsion spell, and a good one too. "We will be happy to pay, but do not deprive us of all this money." she said in a soft, sweet voice.

7/29/2012 #1,818
JobenX

Erika smirked. "Still is"

_

Tristan nodded. "Well... Kamael, this is Zita, a young woman I met today who volunteered to help with my sails... Zita, this is Kamael, my sister"

7/29/2012 #1,819
Mardelzor

The small woman smiled widely and nodded, taking a big bite of her sandwich..

7/29/2012 #1,820
JobenX

"So, where're you two headed?" Erika asked.

7/29/2012 #1,821
Mardelzor

Ellie, her mouth full, smiled closed mouthed and looked to Barrett to answer.

7/29/2012 #1,822
JobenX

"...Paris" Barrett rumbled. "I'm looking for the source of this plauge, or at least, hoping I can find a cure"

"Oh? Well, you might wanna head east from Paris then, to a place called Mijoux" Erika suggested.

7/29/2012 #1,823
Mardelzor

After a while, Ellie finally managed to swallow and she wiped off her mouth with the sleeve of her dress before speaking, "I thought the source was in Italy, near the docks? I've heard it comes from the rats on boats." she said with a puzzled frown.

7/29/2012 #1,824
Secret Vesper

Kamael smiled and waved at Zita, who bobbed a small curtsy.

-----

The man nodded quietly, "Just five gold... and I can give you my fastest horse..." he said, easily spelled over.

Neville blinked slightly in surprise.

7/29/2012 #1,825
Mardelzor

Olivia smiled widely and reached up to give his lips a light kiss to seal the charm, so he wouldn't come chasing after them later. "Deal, darling." she said before stepping away, "Can you please lead the horse to us?"

7/29/2012 . Edited 7/29/2012 #1,826
Secret Vesper

The man nodded slowly, heading into the stable. He came back in a few moments with a smaller mare, her coat a light yellow color with some brown speckles through it. Her steps were delicate as she came over and whickered at the two.

7/30/2012 #1,827
Mardelzor

Olivia smiled as the mare was led over, and once she was close, she held out her hand gently for the mare to smell.

7/30/2012 #1,828
Secret Vesper

The mare sniffed at her as Neville moeved to get the tack from the spelled man. He offered the bit to Olivia and went to get everything set and the horse and cart hooked up together.

7/30/2012 #1,829
Mardelzor

Olivia lay a gentle hand on the horse's soft snout, running her hand smoothly and soothingly over the mare as she eased the bit into her mouth and put the reins and such on her.

7/30/2012 #1,830
« Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member