Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »
JobenX

"I'm not like them"

6/20/2012 #331
Secret Vesper

"That's what most say before they go off hunting for them."

6/20/2012 #332
JobenX

Cosette looked at him, looking him hard in the eyes.

"I'm not like them" She said, firmly.

6/20/2012 #333
Secret Vesper

"They all say that too," Kurary said, "Listen, I'm not saying this to say you're not a good huntress, but these things are mightier than all of us. They are not something to be trifled with and should be left alone. Not even our best hunters will go after them. Just leave them alone."

Isina frowned at Cosette's words, nodding slightly with Kurary.

6/20/2012 #334
JobenX

Cosette growled slightly. "You think I-"

"Kasandra" Saabi spoke out.

Cosette turned to look at him, and then they started to have a conversation in French.

6/21/2012 #335
Secret Vesper

Kurary looked confused with the flurry of French. Isina quietly watched the two, trying to pick out any words.

6/21/2012 #336
JobenX

Whatever they were saying, Cosette seemed rather aggressively against what Saabi was saying, but Saabi was remaining calm as he reasoned with her.

Eventually, Cosette slowly stopped, and sighed softly in defeat.

6/21/2012 #337
Secret Vesper

Isina stayed closer to Kurary, the tall man's arm resting around her waist in a protective gesture.

6/21/2012 #338
JobenX

Saabi nodded, as Cosette turned back around.

"Fine" She said, in Maa. "I won't go after the mngwa"

6/21/2012 #339
Secret Vesper

Kurary smiled in relief, "I am glad," he said, "But now we eat, the sun will be setting soon."

6/21/2012 #340
JobenX

Cosette nodded.

"Food?" Saabi asked.

6/21/2012 #341
Secret Vesper

Isina nodded, holding up the gourd she had and nodding to the one he held.

6/21/2012 #342
JobenX

Saabi nodded with a wide smile.

6/21/2012 #343
Secret Vesper

Isina smiled back.

Kurary smirked slightly as he rubbed Isina's head, her hair cut too short to be messed up. She giggled slightly before pointing over to a place for them to sit and eat.

6/21/2012 #344
JobenX

Saabi and Cosette nodded, as they walked over to where they pointed.

6/21/2012 #345
Secret Vesper

Kurary and Isina went over, sitting down.

6/21/2012 #346
JobenX

Cosette and Saabi sat down as well.

6/22/2012 #347
Secret Vesper

Isina offered them the gourds to the three.

6/22/2012 #348
JobenX

Cosette and Saabi took one each, Cosette thanking her in Maa with Saabi just nodding in gratitude with a smile.

6/23/2012 #349
Secret Vesper

Isina smiled at them both, giving them gourds with milk, and saying so before offering Kurary a sip from the other one they had.

6/23/2012 #350
JobenX

Saabi and Cosette both drank, Cosette rather quickly, but Saabi tasting it in his mouth for a moment.

6/23/2012 #351
Secret Vesper

Isina smiled at them, drinking the blood from their gourd.

6/23/2012 #352
JobenX

The two outsiders drank in silence.

6/23/2012 #353
Secret Vesper

Isina and Kurary were also silent.

6/23/2012 #354
JobenX

"This is nice milk..." Cosette remarked to Saabi, who smiled, and nodded.

_

Meanwhile, in Germany...

A figure, smartly dressed in a black jacket and pants, a white shirt, with quite an alluring mop of windswept bright red hair, was sprinting down the street, his rapier sheath bouncing off of his leg. His was speed was almost unbelivable. He might have been mistaken for a criminal, but no guardsmen seemed to be chasing him. He was clearly a man on a mission.

He burst into Zivia's mothers bookshop suddenly, before slowing to a halt before the counter.

6/30/2012 . Edited 6/30/2012 #355
Secret Vesper

Isina looked up at the words, wrinkling her brow as she tried to understand their words.

------

Mrs. Braun blinked in surprise at the man, "Can I help you, sir?" she asked slowly.

(They're in the German states, not Italy :P)

6/30/2012 #356
JobenX

"Milk. Good" Saabi clarified for her, in Azeri.

_

"Si, senjora" The man said, sporting an Italian accent. "I am looking for a book about avoiding death, preferably by the author Zerlinda Lechanse, if it is at all possible... And you must pardon my urgency, but I fear a very special person is in grave danger"

7/1/2012 #357
Secret Vesper

Isina nodded quietly, smiling softly.

-----

The woman blinked, "A what?" she asked in shock.

7/1/2012 #358
JobenX

Saabi smiled back.

_

The gentleman sighed. "A book by Zerlinda Lechanse, preferably on death... Somebody close to me is dying right now, senjorita, normally I wouldn't rush you, but I would appreciate some haste in this matter"

7/2/2012 #359
Secret Vesper

Isina smiled, "You teach me more words?" she asked.

-----

The woman came from behind the counter, slowly closing the door, "Those kinds of books would get you killed for buying them and me killed for selling them." she said carefully."

7/2/2012 #360
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member