Black Hearts, Bloody Roses
Enter a strange Earth, where creatures of mythology and folklore blend in with the populace, all trying to live in harmony, despite the conflicts between them. Chose from a race that has only been seen in legend, and prepare for anything, in this cold, cruel world, where love and happiness bloom in unlikely places. Live, with Black Hearts and Bloody Roses...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
JobenX

Gird your loins and feast your eyes upon the secrets and mysteries of one of the greatest years in human history and never say die. Colours dance through the streets, regardless of how much you've be smoking. It's time to start raising your two fingers and declaring undying love for anyone who you can wrap your arms around, and everybody else out of reach. 1969 is the year of culture, the revolution of the modern day. Music, fashion, philosophy, science and politics, all of them reaching blistering new heights as the world enters the contemporary era, the prologue to the tragedies and comedies of Alabaster and Malibu City. Tensions in the government are high though, as the space race reaches the collosal boiling point as the United States prepares the Apollo 11 project for it's green light. Meanwhile, not only do we have the marvels of science yet to come, there's also the great cultural innovation that was the Woodstock Festival, which revolutionalized the history of rock and roll as we know it. The United States is a hotbed of amazement and wonder, and flower power reigns supreme against the wishes of the plutocracy of industrialists. Could there really be such conspiracy and darkness hiding beyond the rays of sunshine that's powering the free peoples of this world? Could heartbreak and depravity really be a threat to the lives of each and every hometown hero and cross-country travellers that seek nothing but party and peace? Who knows, and only now, we shall find out, beneath the sunshine of year that feels like nothing but an endless summer...

Chose Your Species. Chose Your Beliefs. Chose Your Path. Party Hard. Embrace the Endless Summer, and Live... with Brave Hearts and Golden Roses

3/7/2012 . Edited 10/12/2013 #1
JobenX

Light smiled, seeing the peaks of the urban needles stabbing into the sky. He was almost at New York, and soon he'd have more stories to tell. Giving a glance back to whatever passengers he had, he smiled again, as he drove the VW onward, destiny-bound for dreams and rainbows.

_

Jack Ford, of J.F.F. Attorney, sat in his office, going over his favourite task of cataloguing paperwork.

4/9/2012 #2
Secret Vesper

Revy, or known to her parents, Beverly Livingston, sat outside in a park. She had a joint that was being passed between her and a few friends who were relaxing after a long day of social justice-ing. Perhaps it was just the weed making them giggly, but they were quite proud of themselves for the little work they had done.

-----

An older man, his hair white and a little disheveled came tottering down the street, leaning slightly on a wooden cane. He stopped outside the window of the attorney's office, looking up at the sign for a bit longer than a normal person would.

4/9/2012 #3
JobenX

After a while, Light pulled up outside the park, just before Revy, and leaned out the window, his rainbow hair blowing in a gentle breeze.

"Hey there" He called out. "Know a good place I can park this thing?" He asked them.

_

There was a little afterthought beneath the main sign, which read "Specializing in the Unusual"

4/9/2012 #4
Secret Vesper

The group looked up and Revy stood, heading over to the van. "Where are you looking to go?"

=====

The man continued to look at the sign for a little longer than usual before he walked into the office.

4/9/2012 #5
JobenX

"Anywhere where parties or history's being made" Light said, a slow grin forming.

_

Jack heard his office door open, and quickly finished organizing some paper, before he stood up, and walked out from his work area.

"Good afternoon" He said to the man.

4/10/2012 #6
The Jasper Raven

The black-haired, bare-footed, and gypsy-dressed Seiren skipped through the park, for once her pockets not jingling with stolen cash. She hummed a strange tune she'd heard a tie-dye wearing guitarist play as she passed him earlier.

(I don't know if either of you have anyone available for her. Just let me know. :))

4/10/2012 #7
Secret Vesper

Revy smirked, glancing over at the girl walking through the park before grinning at Light, "History's being made right here."

------

The man smiled, "Good afternoon," he said, "I wanted to speak to an attorney? Would that be you?"

4/10/2012 #8
JobenX

(I don't quite yet, sorry)

Light smirked. "Well in that case, gorgeous, why don't you point me somewhere nearby?"

_

Jack nodded.

"That it would be. Jack Ford, your servant, sir"

4/11/2012 #9
Secret Vesper

(you could come over and talk with Light and Revy)

Revy smirked slightly, "Any interest in civil rights, protesting war, feminism and promoting justice?"

------

The man smiled, "Good, I find I am in need of some legal council on... a rather unusual matter."

4/11/2012 #10
JobenX

Light smiled. "Pretty much all of my interests, though I can't say feminism is my area of expertise"

_

"Such matters are my specialty, I assure you" Jack Ford told him. "But is this matter of an embarressing nature, or of a..."

He smiled slightly. "Well, what you would probably call a unique matter?"

4/11/2012 #11
Secret Vesper

Revy smirked slightly.

-----

"It would be very unique to anything you've handled before."

4/11/2012 #12
JobenX

"But I'm sure you'll tell me all about it" Light said, with a wink.

_

"Yes, I've dealt with many of those cases" Jack remarked, before walking to the door to the office. "Is it a particularly sensitive matter? I.E, one that should not be overheard by potentially roving ears?"

4/12/2012 #13
Secret Vesper

"I could, but most men don't like to hear about it."

-----

The man paused for a moment, "Not exactly..." he said slowly, "But perhaps it would be best if there was privacy."

4/12/2012 #14
The Jasper Raven

(okay! If you guys don't mind, sure, I'll do that. :))

As Seiren was skipping by, she happened to hear the ensuing conversation between a woman and a man in a van. Something about history being made in this very park she happened to be passing through. Curiosity overcame her and she crept a little closer to the strangers.

"Pardon me?" she interrupted as politely as she could. "What's this about history being made right here?"

4/12/2012 #15
JobenX

Light grinned. "Try me... if you can tell me where to park"

Light smirked, nodding at Seiren. "Your guess is as good as mine right now, stranger"

_

Jack nodded, as he locked the door, and then held a finger up to the man, before returning to his desk.

He reached into a draw, and pulled out what looked like an old parchment, upon which was a single, large glyph, which seemed be glowing in spectral colours of green and purple, and he pressed it against the window of his door, whispering something, before letting go, the parchment remaining where it was.

He turned, and nodded at the man. "You may speak freely now, Mr...?"

4/12/2012 #16
The Jasper Raven

Seiren glanced at the man, curious about his van, before plopping down next to the woman in the grass, her gypsy skirts rippling around her.

4/12/2012 #17
Secret Vesper

Revy smiled slightly at the girl, "History is being made every day." she said, "You just have to know how to go about making it."

-----

"Feldying, Dr. Humphrey Feldying." the man said before, curiously looking at the paper, "What is that?"

4/12/2012 #18
The Jasper Raven

"Is there a way to know? How to make it happen I mean," Seiren said in child-like fascination.

4/12/2012 #19
JobenX

"Hey, while I'm all for the resistance against deformed authority... I'd kinda not like to get a ticket" Light told them, with a smirk.

_

"It is a ward, Dr. Feldying" Jack told him. "It prevents sound from escaping this room"

4/12/2012 #20
Secret Vesper

Revy snorted and pointed down the road, "Take the first right and there's a parking lot."

-----

The doctor looked at it oddly, "Worked by magic?"

4/12/2012 #21
JobenX

Light smirked. "I can't park it with you guys?"

_

"Yes Dr." Jack said. "It was given to me as a favour"

4/13/2012 #22
Secret Vesper

Revy snorted, "There's no parking spots here."

-----

"How interesting..." the doctor appeared to have forgotten why he came to speak to the attorney.

4/13/2012 #23
JobenX

"Dang..." Light remarked. "Well, I'll see you in a few then" He said, sticking his head back in the van.

_

Jack nodded, looking at him.

4/13/2012 #24
Secret Vesper

Revy smirked, watching him.

-----

The man apparently had been distracted with the piece of paper.

4/13/2012 #25
JobenX

Light pulled away, and drove on for a bit.

_

"Your business, Dr. Feldying?" Jack asked.

4/13/2012 #26
Secret Vesper

The doctor started and looked over at him, "Oh, yes." he said, "I find myself possibly being taken to court for an invention of mine to be shut off, disassembled and all of the blueprints burned."

4/13/2012 #27
JobenX

After a while, Light returned, a satchel hanging by his hip from his shoulders, and carrying an acoustic guitar.

_

"Indeed? And what offence has this invention caused?" Jack asked him.

4/14/2012 #28
Secret Vesper

"Nothing... as far as I know... but they say she's unnatural."

4/14/2012 #29
JobenX

"She?" Jack asked.

4/14/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member