Everything Phantom!
Come here to chat, share fanfiction ideas, roleplay, and maore. Here at Everything Phantom, YOU control everything!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DuetIshRandom

Hey y'all! I just wanted to vent a little about something i noticed on the POTO fanfiction archive.

1. I can not understand why people continue to post fanfiction relating to the 2004 movie(Gerard Butler= yum) when there is a POTO archive available in the movie section: http://www.fanfiction.net/movie/Phantom_of_the_Opera/ ..... just saying.....

2. This is the thing that really irks me: In the 2004 movie, we never hear the Phantom's real name(Erik). So why is it, that in most of the POTO fanfictions relating to the 2004 movie, does Christine already know his name? Unless of course he tells her, but usually the fiction starts out with her already knowing his name? O_o

I mean no disrespect to anyone who has written POTO fanfiction in the above scenarios, but it just catches my attention(cause i'm a perfectionist like that :B)

7/11/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Hollytallon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member