Everything Phantom!
Come here to chat, share fanfiction ideas, roleplay, and maore. Here at Everything Phantom, YOU control everything!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Opera Cindy

Hi, I've never role played before and wanted to give it a try! I'd like to be Christine and I just need my Erik! I love Christine and Erik and I want them to be together! I'm in support of any story that continues their relationship. We can start at any point. We could even begin when Christine first starts hearing the angel of music. Just let me know! If you're interested please message me with an example of your writing as Erik. Here's an example of my writing:

The opera was nearly deserted now. Hesitance laced each step as I approached the dark hallway leading to my dressing room. Taking a deep breath I pushed myself forward moving with as much speed as I could muster. My hand dove into the pocket of my bag and found my keys. Silently I cursed my luck as the keys refused to slide into the key hole. With nervous eyes I attempted in vain to decifer my black surroundings. Suddenly the lock gave way and my door flew open nearly throwing me to the ground. Quickly I slammed the door shut and closed my eyes trying to calm my heart's wild beating. For some time now paranoia had stalked me at every turn. Even now I couldn't shake the feeling that I was not alone, that somehow I was being watched....

10/6/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Hollytallon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member