Bionicle
Here, you chat, role-play, and have fun with other BIONICLE fans.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Dragon Claw92

(lol)

One of the Skakdi, a harsh looking female with two clubs, glanced over the group and snorted. "So who are we trying to obliterate, exactly?" Aquarius and Hera, who were also present, seemed to be whispering quietly with eachother, seeming to be putting together a strategy of their own, or at least trying to.

9/3/2011 #2,971
Athena's Assassin

"We're invading Vulcanus," Altai replied, grinning at the sight of the Skakdi as he thought of the Royal Guards.

Drekka approached Aquarius and Hera. "What's the plan?" he inquired.

9/3/2011 #2,972
Dragon Claw92

She grinned broadly, barking out a laugh. "Well I'll be darned... I was waitin' for a chance like this, ya know? So what do ya need me as? Sniper? General badass with clubs?"

Hera glanced at Drekka, opening her mouth to tell him to back off, but Aquarius spoke first. "We're trying to figure out where a hidden passage way was. I remember using it one time by accident. From what I recall, it was put there to use as an escape route in case the village was attacked. Personally, I've never heard of it being used for anything like that though, which means either it was sealed, or forgotten."

9/3/2011 #2,973
Athena's Assassin

Drekka nodded. "Sealed won't be a problem. Forgotten? Maybe even better." He thought for a moment. "I just hope that we can find him."

9/3/2011 #2,974
Dragon Claw92

Hera smirked slightly. "Are you forgetting that you're talking to a tracker? If there's a hidden entry, I'll find it. That's something I can guarentee."

9/3/2011 #2,975
Athena's Assassin

Altai winced at the idea of a Skakdi sniper. "General badass with clubs," he replied. "Maybe you could find another of your kind to pair up with for an elemental attack."

Drekka nodded slowly. "That should make things easy...er."

9/3/2011 #2,976
Dragon Claw92

She smirked. "Sounds like a good plan to me...random question though; you doubt my sniper skills? Or are you just not excited with the thought of having snipers?"

Hera nodded. "Well yeah. Besides, trackers are always useful in attacks. They make good scouts, and are good at figuring out if particular unsavories tried to give someone the slip. Trackers tend to be quick too, so speed and agility is just as important as strength and endurance."

9/3/2011 #2,977
Athena's Assassin

Altai chuckled. "I'm doubting your ability to stay out of the middle of the fight."

Drekka shrugged. "Alrighty then. Good to know that you're on my--on our side."

9/3/2011 . Edited 9/3/2011 #2,978
Dragon Claw92

She laughed again. "You'd be surprised what I can pull off, but for your sake, I'll be my usual badass self."

Hera smirked again, looking Drekka over. "Glad you changed that. Keep in mind though that I'm only here because of Aquarius and Nahkouri. One owes me payment, and the other's just too d*mn annoying to leave on his own." It was obvious that this second comment was mostly just a joke, especially since Aquarius stiffled a small laugh.

9/3/2011 #2,979
Athena's Assassin

Drekka smiled uncertainly. "Right."

Altai called out again. "Organize into your battle groups!" The warriors moved into their assigned positions, Exorii's Glatorian ((fondly named the ExGlat Team by said Toa)) uncertainly approaching Altai's side.

((Whatever I didn't take is yours and Zero's to fight over.))

9/3/2011 #2,980
Dragon Claw92

(lol okay. xD we should probably wait for Zero then.)

9/3/2011 #2,981
Athena's Assassin

((XD Right.))

9/3/2011 #2,982
Lord Zero master

(Honestly I don't want to claim anything cause this is getting confusing as it is so yeah, plus I don't work well with unnamed characters.)

"Yeah, besides you have me as a sniper." Barixig called out walking over to them with both of his guns, "After all I have unlimited ammo."

9/4/2011 #2,983
Dragon Claw92

(xD Guess I have the random rabble then.)

The Skakdi glanced at him with amusement. "Dude, is one sniper really going to be enough?"

9/5/2011 #2,984
Lord Zero master

"How does infinite ammo sound to you?" Barixig asked.

9/5/2011 #2,985
Dragon Claw92

"It sounds good, but you can only shoot one gun at a time." She responded coolly. "Personally, I think we'll need more than one shooter, but that's me. I'm not really a leader."

9/5/2011 #2,986
Athena's Assassin

"You can go with Barixig," Altai decided. "If you have a reliable gun."

9/5/2011 #2,987
Dragon Claw92

The Skakdi smirked."Yeah, I've got a good gun. I'll grab it right now." and with that, she turned and headed out of sight. She probably wasn't going to take very long at all.

9/5/2011 #2,988
Athena's Assassin

"Right," Altai said, sitting down and checking for his crossbow, his sword Twilight, and his two black shortswords.

9/5/2011 #2,989
Dragon Claw92

In a matter of mere minutes, the Skakdi was back, packing with her a powerful and incredibly well put together looking rifle. "There we go. That oughta do it just fine."

9/5/2011 #2,990
Athena's Assassin

Altai raised an eyebrow((?)). "Nice," he said with a nod.

9/6/2011 #2,991
Dragon Claw92

She smirked at his approval. "I'm glad you agree. Wasn't easy to get this piece of hardware."

Mai, in the meantime, gave a faint sigh as she looked around a bit. Sure her anger was still running high, but her tiredness was starting to catch up with her.

9/6/2011 #2,992
Athena's Assassin

Altai nodded. "I can believe that."

Drekka sighed, heading over to Mai. "You alright?"

((XD I can't remember if she was one of the Matoran of Light that were turned into Toa.))

9/6/2011 #2,993
Lord Zero master

"Good, just try and keep up." Barixig said detaching his sniper rifle into his signature arrow guns, "I don't need bullets."

9/6/2011 #2,994
Dragon Claw92

The Skakdi smirked. "Oh believe me, I'll be keeping up."

Mai sighed, glancing at him as her aura pulsated weakly. "...I'm just fine." She said sarcastically. "My boyfriend's dead and we're going to war without him, but yeah, everything's just fine..." She then shook her head and sighed again. "What do you think, Drekka? I'm a complete wreck..."

(XD yes she was. She was the sassy one who picked on Remous.)

9/6/2011 #2,995
Athena's Assassin

((XD Ah.))

Drekka sighed. "Just do your best, alright? Just... remember why we fight. For people like M-Mihkoro."

9/7/2011 #2,996
Dragon Claw92

She shot Drekka a scowl. "What do you think I was going to remember? Rainbows and sunshine? I couldn't get any sleep because of Mihkoro, because he's dead now instead of bringing someone else along with Zero. He could've at least brought a Toa of Light with him, but no, he sure's Karzahni didn't." A little ways away from her, though muttering it under his breath, Bakuma murmured faintly.

"...perhaps he did that because he knew he had to die..."

9/7/2011 #2,997
Athena's Assassin

Drekka nodded. "He did. This was Mihkoro's destiny, Mai. Are you going to deny him his final pleasure by not accepting it?"

9/7/2011 #2,998
Dragon Claw92

"I didn't say I haven't accepted it." Mai said angrily. "I just don't like how it happened."

9/7/2011 #2,999
Athena's Assassin
Drekka shrugged. "No one does."
9/7/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Athena's Assassin Otto192, Unico Luna Angelo, Dragon Claw92, Lord Zero master
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member