The Next Next Generation :
Yes this is the NEXT NEXT Generation forum which I think is fabby :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
breeutiful

Compartment two of Hogwarts Express.

12/7/2009 #1
Moon Hound Hati

Desmond entered the empty compartment and managed to lift his trunk up and stow it away with a little effort. He then sat down.

12/7/2009 #2
breeutiful

Susan nervously twirled a strand of hair around her finger with her free hand, the other one tugging her trunk into the compartment. She saw another boy sitting there and flashed him a small smile before she attempted to get her trunk up into the overhead compartment.

12/7/2009 #3
Moon Hound Hati

Desmond stared at the pretty girl for a moment before snapping out of his daze, standing up. "Let me help you," he said, taking the other end of the trunk and helping her lift it up onto the overhead compartment, next to his own trunk.

12/7/2009 #4
breeutiful

As they finally got her trunk up, Sukie turned to Desmond and hugged him without thought. With a small grin, she pulled away and sat down opposite him. "Thanks."

12/7/2009 #5
Moon Hound Hati

Desmond smiled vaguely as he sat back down, thinking that the girl was very soft. "No problem. I'm Desmond."

12/7/2009 #6
breeutiful

"Susan... though my mums and dads call me Sukie, so you can call me that if you want," Susan introduced herself, looking down at her lap. "I'm new... are you in your second or third year?"

12/7/2009 #7
Moon Hound Hati

Desmond shook his head, though he kept staring at the pretty girl who's name was Susan and Sukie. "No, I'm new too, just like you... Hey, Sukie, you're very pretty," he said without the slightest hint of embarrassment.

12/7/2009 #8
breeutiful

Sukie went to look up at him to smile, though she blushed almost immediately as she heard his words. "Oh... erm... not... you are too? Your eyes are different colours... they're really nice."

12/7/2009 #9
Moon Hound Hati

Desmond smiled at Susan/Sukie. "Thanks. Mum says it's called heterochromia," he replied. "Your eyes are really nice, too, Susan Sukie."

12/7/2009 #10
breeutiful

Susan giggled before she asked him keenly, "What house do you, um, think you'll get sorted into?"

12/7/2009 #11
Moon Hound Hati

Desmond looked up in thought for a moment, but soon returned his gaze to the pretty Susan Sukie. "It doesn't really matter to me, but my Mum said that the Slytherins weren't very nice. I do hope that I get to be in the same house as you though, Susan Sukie. You're pretty and nice; I like you."

12/7/2009 #12
breeutiful

Sukie grinned but said, "You sound really nice as well, Desmond. Have you got any friends coming to Hogwarts?"

12/7/2009 #13
Moon Hound Hati

Desmond shook his head again. "All my friends are Muggles. I know a few magical people my age, but they all said I'm weird, so I don't play with them."

12/7/2009 #14
breeutiful

Sukie twirled her hair around her finger a few times before she said brightly, "I don't think you're weird... but people call me weird as well, so I can't really tell. We can be kinda sorta weird together, if you want?"

12/7/2009 #15
Moon Hound Hati

"You mean like boyfriend - girlfriend?" Desmond asked brightly. He wouldn't mind having a nice and pretty girlfriend like Susan Sukie.

12/7/2009 #16
breeutiful

Susan thought about this for a second. It wasn't what she meant, but he seemed nice and smart and happy. She nodded with a small grin coming onto her face. "If you want."

12/7/2009 #17
Moon Hound Hati

Desmond grinned back and moved to sit beside Susan Sukie. "Great! I've never had a girlfriend before," he said excitedly. "Are there any special rules we have to follow?"

12/7/2009 #18
breeutiful

Sukie shook her head quickly before she said, "No... I think we just have to hold hands and kiss a lot. My mum and mummy and dad and daddy do that a lot." She reached down to grab his hand gently.

12/7/2009 #19
Moon Hound Hati

"Your hand is very soft," Desmond observed, lightly squeezing Susan Sukie's hand. "Should we practice kissing too, then?" he asked.

12/7/2009 #20
breeutiful

(Oh God, I just imagined Sukie with a southern accent and laughed out loud. My life is truly getting to the point of sad! :P)

"If you want... I've never kissed anybody before though," Sukie told Desmond, biting her lip as she looked down again.

12/7/2009 #21
Moon Hound Hati

(Don't worry, Bree, I'll save you! *Hati to the rescue*)

"Me neither... but that's what practice is for, right?" Desmond said, leaning down so he could look her in the eyes.

12/7/2009 #22
breeutiful

"My mum is always saying that practice makes perfect," agreed Sukie, grinning. "Well... should we do it now?"

(Oh, my Hero! Ah, I'm considering joining back up with Saga again, just for the sake of RPing a young Hannah but seeing the recent posts there... it makes me kinda sorta wary.)

12/7/2009 #23
Moon Hound Hati

(Only ThunderCrash is kinda annoying. Plus, he only wants foreign students, which is kinda lame. But you can just ignore him/her if you want.)

"As a good a moment as any," Desmond said as he slowly moved his head closer to Susan Sukie's, feeling heat spread through his face.

12/7/2009 #24
breeutiful

(oh, okay, joining back up them! they will understand my authority! *cracks towel*)

Susan went to close the space between them but her nose ended up nudging his instead and she gave a small laugh. "Sorry... um... should we put our heads the side?"

12/7/2009 #25
Moon Hound Hati

(Woo~!Bree and Hati unite! The ultimate tag team!)

"Ah, right," Desmond replied with a small grin, leaning his head to the side a little.

12/7/2009 #26
breeutiful

(chyeah! :P We're like... like Undertaker and Kane when they stopped hating each other! Or Rob Van Damn and Rey Mysterio when they were mates. Or Chavo Guerrero and Eddie Guerrero when they were awesome! :D And I will now stop using the wrestling references. :P)

Sukie let her eyelids flutter shut as she leaned in a bit closer - not quite touching his lips with her own, but being quite close to him.

12/7/2009 #27
Moon Hound Hati

(My, my, aren't you a little wrestling fan? It makes you even more lovable!)

Desmond lightly brushed his lips against those of Susan Sukie, feeling their softness and tasting their sweetness.

12/7/2009 #28
breeutiful

(*clears throat* Ex-Wrestling fan, before it got absolutely shit and the best chick wrestler ever left. Anywhoo, I'm ignoring that last comment! :P)

Sukie responded in kind, returning the kiss very gently before pulling away with a tiny grin. "I think we did it right."

12/7/2009 #29
Moon Hound Hati

"Yeah... I feel a bit warm though. Is that normal?" Desmond asked as he pulled back as well.

12/7/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Twombie Awdur Moon Hound Hati, Andi-Professional Daydreamer, breeutiful
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member