The Next Next Generation :
Yes this is the NEXT NEXT Generation forum which I think is fabby :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Andi-Professional Daydreamer

The Wireless Wizarding Network? Anyhoo Its the radio station LOL

12/9/2009 #1

(This is just a broadcast I decided to write for all the wizarding world to hear - Well Wizarding England/Ireland/Scotland anyway Hope its not absolutely ridiculous )

"Hello hello Boys and girls you are tuned in to the one and only W.W.N . It is 6 PM on the dot and that can only mean one thing time for a B.J. Cause who doesnt love a B.J. in the evening ? I know I do . Ya'll know me B.J. the Dee-Jay playing nothing but the Hits from today and yesterday and blowing your mind with the facts (in my opinion anyway) about your world. So sit back Relax and dont touch that dial cause tonight were gonna get down and dirty with the truth about Attraction."

Bill Weasley Jr. finished off and pressed a button that signaled the advertisment breaks and rolled his chair to the tall stack of Cds looking through them.

3/24/2010 #2

NEW DAY

11/27/2010 #3

(Post to save from Topic Deletion)

5/24/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: Twombie Awdur Moon Hound Hati, Andi-Professional Daydreamer, breeutiful
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member