The Next Next Generation :
Yes this is the NEXT NEXT Generation forum which I think is fabby :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Andi-Professional Daydreamer

Spike's House is two story café/library in Diagon Alley run by Cheryl Clark (who lives above the store in a flat). Serves everything from cakes and pastries to savory stews and meatloaf's to the most hearty breakfast imaginable, and everything in between. For just two Sickles you can peruse an unlimited time of reading the great selections of books there and enjoy free tea. Food is extra, but more often then not you can get Cheryl to give you a discount, and if you're really miserable looking, she's let you in and feed you for free. Welcomes everyone, as shown by the minature flags of all the nations in the windows and the rainbow flag hanging out front

It's overrun by cats, as the owner loves them dearly, so watch your step, and mind your head for floating tea cups! The wireless is almost always playing, so sit back, pull up a cat, and get ready for the best food and literature of your life!

3/19/2010 #1

NEW DAY (September 8th)

Lachlan Grifford walked into Spikes and looked around

3/20/2010 #2
ToastWeaselofDOOM

"Hello, dear, how can I help you?" Cheryl smiled at the customer. Rio snaked his way up to the newcomer and rubbed against his legs, murraping happily.

3/20/2010 #3

Lachlan smiled at Rio and said "Yeah I just came in For some lunch? Are you open?" He asked Cheryl

3/20/2010 #4
ToastWeaselofDOOM

"Sure am." Cheryl smiled at him. "Would you like to sit at the bar or at one of the tables?"

3/20/2010 #5

"The bars good."Lachlan grinned

3/20/2010 #6
ToastWeaselofDOOM

Cheryl nodded and lead him over to the bar. "Pick a place."

3/20/2010 #7

Lachlan grinned sitting at the bar

3/20/2010 #8
ToastWeaselofDOOM

Cheryl handed him a menu. "Just call me when you are ready to order. My name is Cheryl." She smiled, then returned to mixing cake batter.

3/20/2010 #9

"My names Lachlan."Lachlan said as he looked over the menu carefully .

3/20/2010 #10
ToastWeaselofDOOM

"Nice to meet you," Cheryl said politely.

3/20/2010 #11

"You too ."Lachlan said "I'll have a spinach mushroom and cheese omelet and um some bacon." He said "Oh and a coffee two creams and three sugars.. Actually make that three creams , to even it out."

3/20/2010 #12
ToastWeaselofDOOM

"An excellant choice." Cheryl wrote down his order and set the coffee beans to grind while she cracked eggs into a bowl. A knife chopped spinich and mushrooms off to the side.

3/20/2010 #13

Lachlan looked around as he waited "This is a nice place, so its just you working here?"

3/20/2010 #14
ToastWeaselofDOOM

"Mmmhmmm," Cheryl said as she mixed the eggs, mushrooms, and spinich. She stopped to take Lachlan's coffee from the maker and added the cream and sugars. She put it in front of him. "Sometimes my wife, husbands and children help out, too. But it's mostly just me and the cats." Rio jumped up on the counter and chirped as if to emphasize this point. Cheryl shoed him down.

3/20/2010 #15

Lachlan smiled "Thats aweso,me." He said "Thank you."He added taking his coffee

3/20/2010 #16
ToastWeaselofDOOM

"You're welcome." Cheryl said with a smile, pouring the egg mixture into a pan on the stove. She put bacon on to cook as well. "Do you like your eggs watery or cooked all the way?"

3/21/2010 #17

"Cooked all the way please."Lachlan said

3/21/2010 #18
ToastWeaselofDOOM

Cheryl nodded and tended the eggs until the were ready to flipped. After several minutes she slid them onto a plate along with some bacon and put it in from of Lachlan. "I hope you enjoy."

3/21/2010 #19

"Thank you."Lachlan smiled She picked up his fork and started eating

3/21/2010 #20
ToastWeaselofDOOM

"You're very welcome, I hope you enjoy it." Cheryl smiled and went back to her cake making.

3/21/2010 #21

"I will thank you."Lachlan said

"What kind of cake are you making?" He asked after a moment

3/21/2010 #22
ToastWeaselofDOOM

"Chocolate," CHeryl replied with a smile.

3/21/2010 #23

"Great I love chocolate." Lachlan said "My mum bakes a really great Chocolate cake."

3/21/2010 #24
ToastWeaselofDOOM

Cheryl smiled. "I'll let you have a piece on the house, than. How's your omlet?"

3/21/2010 #25

"Its fantastic thank you."Lachlan said smiling

3/21/2010 #26
ToastWeaselofDOOM

"I'm glad you like it," Cheryl said, putting the cake in her oven.

3/22/2010 #27

Lachlan grinned and continued to eat

3/22/2010 #28
ToastWeaselofDOOM

Cheryl began to work on the dough for a couple of loafs of bread.

3/22/2010 #29

Lachlan soon finished his breakfast and asked "Do you do to go orders?"

3/24/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Twombie Awdur Moon Hound Hati, Andi-Professional Daydreamer, breeutiful
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member