The Next Next Generation :
Yes this is the NEXT NEXT Generation forum which I think is fabby :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Twombie Awdur

Chelsea was watching Andrew as well, "She's stupid" Chelsea said, "I've been kissed before and Andrew was nice and I liked him" she said

Angie smiled and tapped his chest and signed slowly (She's trying to show him how to sign his name... kinda a tarzan thing :P)

Tristan slammed into her a couple of times before burying himself deeply and releasing

1/22/2011 #91
Andi-Professional Daydreamer

Brody nodded "Well then just try again when she isnt looking."He suggested.

McKenzie soon followed what she was doing catching on

Selene cried out in pleasure and stopped her movements catching her breath.

1/22/2011 #92
Twombie Awdur

Chelsea shook her head, "If my daddy finds out that I kissed a boy he'll home school til I'm eighty"

Angie smiled and nodded then touched her chest and signed her name slowly

Tristan smacked her hard on her butt, "Yeah baby... now that was good" he climbed off the bed

1/22/2011 #93

Brody nodded "Oh that sucks." he said

McKenzie smiled and copied her.

Selene licked her lips and sat back smiling a bit " It was." she agreed as she too climbed off the bed and going to get her clothes.

1/22/2011 #94
Twombie Awdur

Chelsea nodded and said, "I think I'm going to go to bed... later guys" she said, heading for the door

Angie smiled and nodded

Tristan pulled his jeans and shirt on before patting her bum, "Thanks babe" he said, sliding his shoes on and leaving

1/22/2011 #95

"Goodnight Chelsea."Brody said watching her go

"Night." Nadia said

Andrew had been subtly watching Chelsea and saw her about to leave he made his way around the crowd and to the door

Mckenzie smiled brightly and said "Thank you for teaching me that."

Selene got dressed and left the room as well going back to the party.

1/22/2011 #96
Twombie Awdur

Chelsea opened the door to leave, wiping angrily at her tears

Angie smiled and kissed his cheek

Tristan swaggered back into the party and went to Brody with a grin

1/22/2011 #97

"Chelsea." Andrew said catching up with her.

McKenzie smiled and kissed her back

Brody looked up at Tristan "Someone looks like they got lucky." he said

1/23/2011 #98
Twombie Awdur

Chelsea blushed and looked at the floor, "Hey... I was just going to go to bed" she mumbled

Angie blushed and rested her head on his shoulder

Tristan grinned, "Gotta love a wild shag" he said, sitting down and grabbing a beer

1/25/2011 #99

Andrew looked disappointed "Really? But the party isn't over..." he said

McKenzie tilted her head up and looked into her eyes kissing her softly.

Brody chuckled "Niiice." He said he glanced over at Nadia to see if she was paying attention , she wasn't "I'm trying to get a little something happening over here myself , looks like it'll take a while though." he whispered

1/25/2011 #100
Twombie Awdur

Chelsea shrugged, "i.. I shouldn't be at parties and getting into trouble and I shouldn't be kissing boys" she said quietly

Angie smiled into the kiss, her eyes gazing at him admirably as she returned the kiss

Tristan looked at Nadia then said, "Yeah dude I know... I can't believe you saved that baby unicorn" he said loudly with a wink

1/25/2011 #101

Andrew bit his lip "But,why not? " he asked

McKenzie smiled softly into the kiss

Max saw the two kissing and frowned slightly but continued on his conversation anyway.

At first Brody looked confused until Nadia looked at him and said "Oh! You saved a baby unicorn?"

He then smiled "Yeah, poor thing broke its leg and I had to nurse it back to health." he said.

"Awww Thats so sweet Brody." she said

Brody grinned and mouthed "Thanks mate." to Tristan before starting to spin a tale of heroically saving the unicorn from certain death ..even giving up his best cloak to keep the baby unicorn from freezing to death in the snow .

1/26/2011 #102
Twombie Awdur
Chelsea was trying not to cry, "Cause its the rules." she said. Angie wrapped her arms around his neck tightly as they kissed, hesitantly licking at his lips. Tristan smiled proudly and stood, looking around.
1/26/2011 #103

"But...Chelsea were young we can break the rules every once in a while.It Wont ruin your life. " Andrew said,watching her carefully.

McKenzie parted his lips his tonuge going out to meet hers.

Roxie Jordan saw Tristan and walked over to him" Nice Party Griffords." she said

1/26/2011 #104
Twombie Awdur

Chelsea looked away from him, "I'm not allowed to... for good reason.... All men are pigs and all men only want one thing" she said

Angie felt like a huge balloon was expanding inside her as she slid her tongue over McKenzie's

Tristan leaned against the wall all James Bond like and crossed his arms, "Why thank you Ms Moneypenny" he said and wiggled his eyebrows

1/26/2011 #105

Andrew bit his lip "Well ...You dont wanna give one guy a chance to change your mind?" he asked.

McKenzie moaned softly and broke the kiss smiling down at her.

"Would you like me to fetch you a Martini?" Roxie teased

1/26/2011 #106
Twombie Awdur
Chelsea sniffed, "I'll get into so much trouble if my dad finds out." Angie looked up at him blushing. Tristan slid over to her, "Shaken not stirred." he purred.
1/26/2011 #107

"Who says he has to find out."Andrew said "We'll be careful." he said

McKenzie smiled and stroked her hair

Roxie snorted and playfully punched his shoulder "I'm pretty surprised this place hasn't broken out in a drunken orgy." she said looking around.

1/27/2011 #108
Twombie Awdur
Chelsea looked up at him hesitantly, "My sister..." she started to say. Angie kissed him again excitedly. Tristan slid an arm around her shoulders, "Just waiting for you love" he said.
1/27/2011 #109

Andrew shook his head "Cakes doesn't have to know either." He said "We'll act completely normal around her and everyone else." he added.

McKenzie smiled kissing her happily.picking her up slightly.

Roxie rolled her eyes "Smooth Griffords , but I'm not an Orgy girl." she said

1/27/2011 #110
Twombie Awdur
Chelsea bit her lip, hugging herself tightly, "Isn't that the same as lying?" Angie held him tightly as they kissed. Tristan smiled, "Then why don't you and I make it a private party?" he said
1/27/2011 #111

"Well no cause...cause we just wont mention it." Andrew said

McKenzie stroked her sides lightly

Roxie looked at him for a moment and said " Depends, did you already get laid tonight?" she asked

1/27/2011 #112
Twombie Awdur
Chelsea looked up at him and asked quietly, "Promise?" Angie ran her fingers through his hair. Tristan frowned, "You make me sound like a whore" he said
1/27/2011 #113

"I promise."Andrew said nodding.

Mckenzie broke the kiss taking a deep breath and smiling brightly

"Well no offense but I don't go in behind other girls." Roxie said her eyebrows furrowing

1/27/2011 #114
Twombie Awdur
Chelsea nodded, "Wanna take a walk?" she asked, holding out her hand. Angie was breathing heavily with a big smile. Tristan put an arm around her shoulders, "I haven't had a decent girl tonight" he said
1/27/2011 #115

"Sure." Andrew nodded taking her hand in his.

McKenzie hugged her tightly "That was nice." he said

Roxie nodded "Decent girls are pretty rare here." she smirked "Come on then." she said nodding.

1/27/2011 #116
Twombie Awdur
Chelsea laced her fingers through his. Angie nodded happily. Tristan grinned and led her upstairs
1/27/2011 #117

Andrew looked at her " You've never done any of this before? Lied, partied, kissed anyone?" he asked quietly.

McKenzie smiled "You want another drink?" he asked

Roxie followed him

1/27/2011 #118
Twombie Awdur
Chelsea shook her head, "My dad's really strict about it" she said. Angie nodded and took his hand. Tristan led her into an empty room, this one decorated in blue
1/27/2011 #119

Andrew nodded and said " I cant imagine that being any fun." he said "Im sorry." he added.

McKenzie smiled and lead her to the bar looking at the drinks "What would you like?" he asked

Roxie looked around the room with a grin "Its like walking into one of those fancy furniture store show rooms." She said

1/27/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Twombie Awdur Moon Hound Hati, Andi-Professional Daydreamer, breeutiful
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member