Umineko No Naku Koro Ni RolePlaying Forums!
This is an RP forum for the next generation of the Ushiromiya family! Come and make your own OC,related somehow to the original Umineko characters! Of course, the witches are still here to cause mayhem when the new kids move back to the island!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
KaitouKimara

Newcomer to the forums? Have absolutely no idea what's going on? Well, this is the right place to start! It shows all the characters and the story and the progress of the roleplay! Just read on and you'll get a quick summary from start to end! This is updated constantly when anything new and important goes on! The epitaph is also here, in-depth character lists and everything! Have a nice time!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thread Guide

Post Your OC: Exactly how it sounds. When you wanna add a new character or join for the first time, go here. Say the details of the character, such as name, age, connections to the family, their background and so on and so forth.

Claim the Canons: Here's where you can gain control of the canon characters, in other words, the characters already in the series. But most of them are dead so you have limited options, but there's still plenty enough for everybody!

The Story and What's Happened so Far: ....Do you need to ask?

The First Star Shines, the Second Star Dims, the Third Star Shatters: The arrival at the island and the first three deaths.

The Fourth Star Falls, the Fifth Star Climbs, the Sixth Star Shoots: At the guesthouse and the fourth, fifth and sixth deaths.

The Tea Party: This was intended to be a basic chatroom where we didn't have to roleplay, but maybe I got a little carried away. It's supposed to be where the Roleplayer's go. Umineko is like normal, with the humans and the witches and the Meta World, but this Tea Room is where the Roleplayers who watch it all go. It's hard to explain but easy to understand, no?

Enjoy your trip to Rokkenjima...

The Rokkenjima Murders of 1986 were especially horrifying, people said. The head of the Ushiromiya family, his sons and daughters and some servants and friends were all killed in only two nights. But the grandchildren escaped just in time, taking two of the surviving servants along with them as they got away.......

21 years later....

Ushiromiya Jessica was married to Kanon, and Ushiromiya George was married to Shannon, and they had wonderful children. Ushiromiya Battler, however, ended up with only one child, a tiny daughter who he named: Kimi.

Kimi's mother was never known, Battler singlehandledly raised her on his own. Kimi had inherited his bright mind and logic thinking, and as she grew, she couldn't help but ask about what happened at the Rokkenjima island so many years ago....

So one day, Battler's younger cousin, Maria, invited Kimi and a bunch of others to visit the island she had lived in for a "mini-vacation". All the parents were very hesitant, but they allowed their precious offspring to go. Taking along some servants, they set off to this mysterious island.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXWhat's been happeningXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kimi, some cousins and servants were invited to Rokkenjima for a mini vacation. Her maid, Ciela Naomi, the family's butler, Felouse Farnayne, and Shannon and George's daughter, Tori came along as well.

There to Rokkenjima they went, and met Maria (who's around 27 or 28 now) and at the mansion they meet Kaname, a young servant, and Amaya, a mute maid. They see the portrait and all that jazz, Kimi says Beatrice doesn't exist and stuff.

Also there is Sokai, a kind butler who's not around so often. His twin brother, Sakai, works for Beatrice. Also, about an hour later, two twins come to the island, adopted by Ange Ushiromiya, Miki and Hanabira.

Later Tori goes outside to the rose garden alone, where a young man by the name of R appears and gives her a letter. The letter says that since the family before couldn't finish the epitaph, they get a chance to do it now, but if they can't, the hidden gold will be collected as interest, and to make it more difficult, there's a new epitaph sitting in front of the portrait now. Kimi suspects foul play, but Maria and Tori believe it, while the rest are still confused.

The next morning, Miki barges into Kimi's room demanding to know where her twin is. Kimi and Miki then go outside to look for her. They go to the shed to find blood writings on the door, and inside is Hanabira's dead body.

After some investigating, Kimi realizes that the typhoon is messing with the signals and they can't phone the outside world. But then, a few hours later, a boat manages it's way to the island. Driving the boat is Jessica and Kanon's 16 year old daughter, Yukari. She wanted to come to the island herself, and that the storm was somehow calm enough to let her through. On the boat as well is Lorelai, coming for a job that Maria let her have.

Edited 11/02/10: And along on Yukari's yacht, Maria's adopted son, Ushiromiya Dante, came alone. The child had gone to visit Yukari, and she offered to bring him back home. He was sleeping peacefully during the second murder.

Yukari's all about believing in magic, Kimi hates the fact, when she then pumps into the pervert Gin and his friend Makoto, who are supposedly servants (but they're actually furniture for a sorceror named Paul Falcon, who wanted to join the fun by forcing his furniture to be apart of the murders, just to see if they can survive.)

Then, a few hours later, while Kimi was checking the windows and doors, a little boy by the name of Sakutaro comes to say hi! Confused, Kimi now wonders who's also on this island when two young men appear. One is named Aiko, whose the head butler of the mansion, and then there's Raphael, an aspiring artist who keeps himself on the positive side. ^^

Edited 11/02/10: While everyone tried to calm their nerves in the living room, Ciela heard a noise in the hallways, and so she walked to see. Instead, she was murdered by a devillish duo who pierced her shoulder and stomach, killing her instantly. Later, Miki became intoxicated over the loss of her twin, and so as she wandered through the hallways, she discovered Ciela's body, and after, her throat was slit by R.

Edited 12/16/10: After the discovery, Aiko and Raphael leave to go and retrieve some guests that had been temporarily forgotten during the fiasco. The rest ventured to the guesthouse to remain safe. But when Amaya went into a room by herself, she was stabbed in the back and then in the front.

Edited 12/29/10: Two people, Vincent and Roselia, were the guests who were temporarily forgotten. They were retrieved by Aiko and Raphael. They made it back to the guesthouse and while inside, bump into Kimi as she was looking for Amaya. Kimi, Vincent and Roselia then find Amaya, hanging by a noose after being stabbed in the back and front.

Later, Vincent and Roselia were washing up in another room. Where Vincent decides to propose to Roselia. Then suddenly the evil twins strike once again and murder the couple. Vincent was stabbed through the stomach and tossed away like a doll, while Roselia was pierced in the shoulder and impaled through the chest from a curtain rod.

(Don't worry, I'll try to update as much as I can... x.x)

~~~

The Epitaph

My beloved hometown, the horizon shining behind it. You who seek the Land of Gold follow the path of the sky and there you will find the key.

If you follow the sky north you will reach the mountains.

In the mountains, look for the cave the one tells you off.

There you shall find the key to the Golden Land.

He who lays his hand on the key shall fly through the conditions below.

When the first star shines, you shall push down as sacrifice the one chosen by the key.

When the second star dims, the surviving shall reach for the one who rises.

When the third star shatters, the surviving will drop for my honorable name.

When the fourth star falls, dangle down and kill.

When the fifth star climbs, stick up and kill.

When the sixth star shoots, tumble right and kill.

When the seventh star spins, face the left and kill.

When the eighth star is gold, the Witch shall be revived and non shall be left alive.

When the nineth star is silver, the journey will end and the Golden Land is open to you.

The tenth star will be fully awake and the Witch shall then bestow upon the rest these treasures.

One shall be, all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be, the resurrection of the souls of all the dead. One shall be, even the resurrection of the lost love. One shall be, to put the Witch to sleep for all time.

Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice.

11/24/2009 . Edited 12/29/2010 #1
Deathlyscarlet

I like it.

2/14/2010 #2
Suzu Holic

Noooooooo why did this diiiiiieeeeee????

4/30/2010 #3
Suzu Holic

There are a total of 26 characters.

There are about 5 Ushiromiya's on the island (Kimi, Tori, Yukari, Vincent, and Maria) and 2 adopted Ushiromiyas (Miki and Hanabira), one of which is deceased (Hanabira)

There are 6 servants, (Ciela Naomi, Felouse Farnayne, Kaname, Amaya, Sokai and Aiko Keiji) and the next victims is from one of the six( Ciela Naomi)

There are about 7 threats on or around the island ( R, Gin, Sakai, Makoto, Asmodeus, Dee and Dum), two of which are undercover as servants, (Gin and Makoto)

There are 4 others who are still unkown as to what roles they play or what intentions they may have, (Lorilei, Sakutaro, Himiko Nanjo and Raphael Mazzini)

And finally there are 2 known sorcerrors ( Beatrice and Paul Falcon). Four of the threats report to Beatrice, (Asmodeus, Sakai, Dee and Dum), and two to Paul Falcon ( Gin and Makoto) R is still unkown as to his true intentions but due to the fact that he seems to be collaborating with the sorcerors he falls under the 'threat' instead of 'unkown'.

To top it off, all phones are unworkable and there is a new epitaph.

The past victims are:

Hanabira Ushiromiya, adopted daughter of ANge Ushiromiya and twin of Miki Ushiromia: Died on the first star by R's hand.

Ciela, the reliable maid of Kimi Ushiromia: Died on the second star by Dee and Dum's hands.

4/30/2010 . Edited 5/31/2010 #4
Felouse

So far in my search for out of pure dorkyness I been checking online through Akiko Shikata's songs to see which one would suit Umineko RP just for fun and thought I direct everyone to this particular piece thus far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9hwo1EHFQo, I know its probably not as good as the visual novel and anime openings but I just thought I do this for fun and see what everyone else thought on this, if I find any other pieces that would go well with Umineko I will post if I can and see what you all think ^^; that is if anyone is interested, since I am being kinda nerdy by doing this XD.

6/6/2010 #5
Felouse

I hope I am not bothering anyone when I ask where is everyone? ^^; Its been ages since I seen or heard from anyone on these forums, but I hope you are all ok ^^;

10/18/2010 #6
KaitouKimara

Haha, my goodness, it has been a while...Sorry for being so busy and not thinking of continuing the role-play and stuff....First school started, then personal matters began to take over, so then my mind just left this for a looonngg time. .

I'm glad you're doing all right, Felouse :D. We can continue the RP, if you want to :o

10/18/2010 #7
Felouse

Ahh Kimi-Chan long time no read n_n, glad to hear from you and hope everything with school and your personal matters have been going well, personally I been very busy these last couple of months too so I came to check on how everyone is doing only to see that not much happened before my great disappearance XD, well we can continue to RP but only if you want to as well as I would hate to be a bother you or anyone else ^^; and just because I am weird... random huggles for everyone! *give everyone a hug* XD Yeah I know I am strange but still glad that your ok Kimi-Chan ^^

10/18/2010 #8
CagedSnow

O... M... G...

I thought this forum was dead. I am glad it still lives, if only barely. I haven't seen the original Umineko or Higurashi, but I LOVED the anime of Umineko. Beatrice for the win~! ^-^ ... not so much on Eva-Beatrice, though... even if Beatrice was originally no better...

... Oh dear. It has just occured to me that this RP does not seem to have any place for a new player...

10/21/2010 . Edited 10/21/2010 #9
KaitouKimara

Don't you worry about that! See, one of the characters, Yukari (Kanon and Jessica's daughter) was able to come to the island during the typhoon. You can easily make your character and have him/her be on the boat Yukari was driving! I sort of made Yukari for that purpose so latecomers would have an explanation of how they appear AFTER the first murder :D

So if you wanna join, post your OC info in the correct topic, and then start roleplaying with us! :D Right now only me and Felouse are the only ones keeping this alive, so we gotta get this popular again xD

10/23/2010 . Edited 10/23/2010 #10
CagedSnow

Hm... well, let's see... I'm still not sure WHO my character would be, aside from one name: Dante. If one either read The Divine Comedy or played Dante's Inferno, he or she would understand the reference...

10/23/2010 #11
KaitouKimara

Hmm, I understand a little bit, with Virgilia taking her name from Virgil, whom I think was in The Divine Comedy as well :o

Take your time with your OC, I don't think much will happen while you think up somebody :3

10/23/2010 #12
CagedSnow

Well... I had a thought, but it would need permission from our other player... plus, the idea, considering where the RP is now, is WAY out of place... one of those infamous 'adopted' characters... again, WAY out of place, now...

Also, Beatrice was the name of the woman whom Dante traversed the circles of Hell to save the soul of. His beloved Beatrice, whom was condemn by HIS actions and a deal with the devil. THAT is the Divine Comedy...

10/23/2010 #13
Suzu Holic

There are a total of 30 characters.

There are about 5 Ushiromiya's on the island (Kimi, Tori, Yukari, Vincent, and Maria) and 3 adopted Ushiromiyas (Dante, Miki and Hanabira), two of which is deceased (Hanabira and Miki)

There are 6 servants, (Ciela Naomi, Felouse Farnayne, Kaname, Amaya, Sokai and Aiko Keiji) and one which is deceased( Ciela).

There are about 8 threats on or around the island ( R, Gin, Sakai, Makoto, Asmodeus, Kit, Dee and Dum), two of which are undercover as servants, (Gin and Makoto)

There are 6 others who are still unknown as to what roles they play or what intentions they may have, (Himeka Shirai, Lorilei, Sakutaro, Sandria, Himiko Nanjo and Raphael Mazzini)

And finally there are 2 known sorcerrors ( Beatrice and Paul Falcon). Four of the threats report to Beatrice, (Asmodeus, Sakai, Dee and Dum), and two to Paul Falcon ( Gin and Makoto) R is still unkown as to his true intentions but due to the fact that he seems to be collaborating with the sorcerors he falls under the 'threat' instead of 'unkown'.

To top it off, all phones are unworkable and there is a new epitaph.

The past victims are:

Hanabira Ushiromiya, adopted daughter of Ange Ushiromiya and twin of Miki Ushiromia: Died on the first star by R's hand.

Ciela, the reliable maid of Kimi Ushiromiya: Died on the second star by Dee and Dum's hands.

Miki, the adopted daughter of Ange Ushiromia and twin of Hanabira Ushiromiya: Died on the third start by an unknown's hand.

Some users have been absent for some time and some characters are inactive because of absence o their users or are otherwise dead. Dormant characters are those who have not had any activity for a while. The currently active characters are:

1.Kimi Ushiromiya

2.Tori Ushiromiya

3.Yukari Ushiromiya

4.Vincent Ushiromiya (dormant)

5.Maria Ushiromiya

6.Dante Ushiromiya

7.Felouse Farnayne

8.Kaname

9.Amaya

10.Aiko Keiji

11.Lorilei

12.Sakutaro

13.Sandria

14.Raphael Mazzini

15.Himiko Nanjo(dormant)

16.R (dormant)

17.Kit (dormant)

18.Dee and Dum (dormant)

19.Beatrice the Golden(dormant)

11/2/2010 . Edited 11/2/2010 #14
KaitouKimara

Great job! A++++ :DDDD

So awesome you're spending so much time sorting this out x.x

xD

11/2/2010 #15
Suzu Holic

I'm such a neat freak and when I see something this awesome I just HAVE to sepnd time on it!. Oh, and what's the topic you just put up for?

11/2/2010 #16
KaitouKimara

The first Roleplay topic is getting a little full. When we find Ciela and Miki's body and the shock is over and stuff, we'll switch to the THAT one, which will contain the Roleplay with the next three murders of the epitaph. :D

11/3/2010 #17
CagedSnow

That's cool.

I need Felouse, but our Maria is likely busy...

That's one thing I wonder: We know that if Maria dies before him, Dante would... pretty much be broken. If Dante dies first... would Maria be okay with it because of The Golden Land (which her son doesn't believe in), or would she be horrified like a good mother?

11/3/2010 #18
KaitouKimara

Well, in my opinion, Maria would probably be very upset, but she would know that everything would be well because they'd all be revived in the Golden Land, blah blah. In the Umineko anime, when she was told her mom died, I don't remember her being too upset (Of course, Rosa's an evil thing, but Maria still loved her)

11/3/2010 #19
CagedSnow

Correction, loved her until Sakutarou was ripped apart... I think.

Ange convinced Maria to leave the Golden Land, though... Meh, I'm horrible at debating. Lol.

11/3/2010 #20
CagedSnow

Felouse, what are your thoughts here? I mean, Dante believes in Beatrice and magic, but he does not believe in the Golden Land...

11/3/2010 #21
Felouse

So far my thoughts are that Maria would react the same as she would with her mother, though granted since Dante is her son deep down she would miss him but she would think that once they reach the Golden Land everyone will be revived so she wouldn't be shook up about it. As for him believing in Beatrice and magic but not the Golden Land could just very well be interpreted that he unlike his mother at least has some logic and can not fathom the thought of such a land but yet his child like nature still believes in the thought of witches and magic. Not sure what else I would give my thoughts on really ^^;

11/3/2010 #22
CagedSnow

Yeah... Dante would not see how such a violent death could lead to a paradise... As such, I can picture when he has a tantrum or crying fest to his mother about his thoughts on it, and she would probably tell him he doesn't know much better... until he goes a little too deep and starts asking if he was just adopted for the sole purpose of being a sacrifice for the twilight...

Then again, that might be giving my own character WAY too much credit... ^-^;

11/3/2010 #23
CagedSnow

Don't tell me I scared people off... *frowns*

11/3/2010 #24
Felouse

No you have not, its just many of us have other things to do so sometimes our lives take a little priority over the forums sometimes at times ^^;, also anime/manga tend to make characters really in depth most times but that would depend on the situation entirely rather then making things come out of nowhere ^^;

11/3/2010 #25
CagedSnow

I've only seen the anime, sadly. Anyway, I gtg too. Be back later. XD

11/3/2010 #26
CagedSnow

Well... I'm back, now...

11/3/2010 #27
CagedSnow

Starlight, may I make an official chat thread, called the Meta-Lounge, or something? I don't want to clutter things...

11/4/2010 #28
KaitouKimara

(Call me Kimi ^^)

And yes, go ahead and make one, this forum's just gonna grow anyway with all these threads xDDD

11/4/2010 #29
CagedSnow

Lol. Okay, Kimi.

Thanks. I'll get right on it.

Nevermind, it says only Admin and Moderators may create new threads. Sorry. XD

11/4/2010 . Edited 11/4/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: KaitouKimara
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member