Lolli S's Candy Shop
Come here to RP, discuss Lolli's stories as well as your own, and all sorts of fun stuff.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Brave Soul RMS

My name is Brave Soul RMS (AKA R.J.) and I approve this thread. Lolli-S has graciously allowed me to post this thread here for all of you here that read "Challenger!" I am really so very thankful that she allowed me to do this and, because of this, she is allowed to ask me one free favor of her choice! :D

Now, this may be blatantly obvious, but come here to discuss Challenger. The characters, your predictions of what's gonna happen next, the geography and climate of the islands, relationships (yes, even romance), character development, battle scenes, who you think is the strongest trainer, who's your favorite character (even the pokemon), which pokemon you think Grey or James or June or Rachel is going to catch next and all that jazz. There're only TWO rules: have fun here and if you are an ass, YOUR ass is getting kicked out. Now, would you mind starting this party, Ricki, my ginger alternative?

EDIT: Oh, yeah! If you have an OC that belongs to either Challenger or the Louhearst series, bring them in here! I think it'll be cool for the Louhearsters to see where their energetic classmate originaly came from.

8/19/2010 . Edited 8/19/2010 #1
Lolli-S

Actually, never mind, I'm staying! I'm reading through Challenger! as we speak! :D

8/19/2010 #2
Brave Soul RMS

And the hits just keep on comin'! Which chapter are you on?

Grey: Holy shiz, I'm tiny again... When do I get my Louhearst outfit back?

Brave: Way later. After something totally epic happens.

8/19/2010 #3
Lolli-S

Well, if it's a multi-chapter story, I usually skim through the whole thing before coming back to read it. I skimmed through it the other day, so now I'm reading it closely. Right now, I'm back on chapter 2. LOL, it's like I'm reading Lolli jr. a good night story, but I'm not going to sleep. XD

8/19/2010 #4
Brave Soul RMS

Yeah... I kinda cringe when I think of the early chapters of Challenger. They get progressively better as they go on, though. I think the point where it gets up to the level I'm at now is around the Ghost Motel chapter. I love pervy Haunters. :D

8/19/2010 #5
Lolli-S

I'm the same way at early chapters of Year One, but people tend to get better the more they write which is why later chapters are usually better in quality...

8/19/2010 #6
Brave Soul RMS

Yeah, but you were a lot better than me in the beginnings of Year 1. Actually, if I look back at the first story I ever wrote on this site, those initial chapters are godly compared to that xD Ah, to be young again...

8/19/2010 #7
Lolli-S

So I'm working on my OC for Challenger. What kind of person do you want/need/think would be interesting?

8/19/2010 #8
Brave Soul RMS

A girl. A tough girl who can travel around with Grey on-and-off for a bit because I already hae six people as his traveling companions. Depending on the number of pokemon she has and her profession, she may or may not stick around permenantly. She needs to be tough so she can slam Grey's ego down a WHOLE lot of pegs.

8/19/2010 #9
Lolli-S

Alrighty then! :D I may give her the name: Angelica (Angel for short) just for irony! What do you think?

8/19/2010 #10
Brave Soul RMS

The Irony Hammer strikes strong. Do it o3o

8/19/2010 #11
Lolli-S

So, should she be a trainer or a pokeathlete? Which one do you need more? Sorry about all these irritating questions, Brave. XD

8/19/2010 #12
Brave Soul RMS

Nah, they're not irritating at all! And, actually, make her both. There are plently of trainer/coordinator combos out there but almost none who are pokeathletes and trainers. :D

8/19/2010 #13
Lolli-S

Okay! :D So does she need to be rude like Sindy or should she be more like ZK?

8/19/2010 . Edited 8/19/2010 #14
RARavary

I is here. Maybe Angelica can take Asher on her travels xD

Also i'm working on the stats of the main party to see who has the best team!

8/19/2010 #15
Brave Soul RMS

Both with just a little bit of Lulu thrown in for good measure.

Grey: Do you want me to die?!

Brave: Quite possibly! You never know o3o

8/19/2010 #16
Lolli-S

Alright, I shall create the ultimate bitch! :D

8/19/2010 #17
RARavary

Hopefully you aren't already in your belly x__x

8/19/2010 #18
Lolli-S

Very funny, Ricki! XD I'm thinking of giving Angel gauges. Not those freaky, super wide ones, but some small ones.

8/19/2010 . Edited 8/19/2010 #19
Brave Soul RMS

Hmmm... This chapter is coming along quite nicely... Except I'm a bit stuck where I am now and Grey needs to get into the tower.

EDIT: Okay, this is pissing me off. Why is the site randomly deleting this thread for no reason?!

8/19/2010 . Edited 8/19/2010 #20
RARavary

Have him get conned or tricked, he's not smart so he'd fall for it .__.

8/19/2010 #21
Brave Soul RMS

*shifty eyes* .....

8/19/2010 #22
RARavary

You're predictable foo .__.

8/19/2010 #23
Brave Soul RMS

I'm telling Kina! D:

Oh, hey, wait, Ricki, since you've read all the chapters of challenger so far (I think) tell me what you think of each of the main characters and their signature pokemon. I must know o3o

8/19/2010 #24
RARavary

I have read them all :D

Grey and Soul: A Dimwitted yet Dynamic duo if i ever knew one. They both have some maturing to do, but i'm sure they can do it.

Rachel and Vulpix: Not showcased as often as her younger sibling, these to are very mature and are good partners.

June and Slvya: An eccentric professor (in-training) and a nimble reptile to keep her in check. Though the Grovyle acts tough and mature i think she's trying to hide home much she is like her trainer.

James and Sniper: A boy who acts mature and a sugar crazed bladed bug. Definitely comic material, i think the boy should lose the act and be a bit more like Grey * gets shot*

8/19/2010 #25
Lolli-S

I'm starting to catch up on the chapters too! :D And I'm working on the OC! Multi-tasking ftw! Anyway, Brave, you want my person to be tough, so what kind of team do you think she should have. I have everything on the OC form, except the team...

8/19/2010 #26
Brave Soul RMS

I toyed with the idea of giving one of my older OC ideas a Gorebyss. That thing is beautiful but vicious and deadly; a true femme fatale. If you could give her that, it'd give that idea some place to go, but mainly pokemon that look like they can fight and those that look cute but could actually do some serious damage.

Ricki, I swear to god, you're amazing. Grey's growing up is gonna take a long while and Rachel will get more screen time for sure. Just not now :P Jameson acting more like Grey? We're trying to get through this journey alive, not kill off Rachel xD

Grey: Or are we...? Wait, why do you think Jimmy should act more like me?

Rachel: We're not, are we? ...Guys?

8/19/2010 . Edited 8/19/2010 #27
RARavary

Give her a all female tough team Lolli :D

Kangaskhan, Gorebyss, Jynx, Nidoqueen, Vespiquen/Illumise, etc.

8/19/2010 #28
Lolli-S

Wow, Ricki, that's a tough and unique team! :D

8/19/2010 . Edited 8/19/2010 #29
RARavary

I know, but female only team, there be some tough chica's!

EDIT: Complete female poke list: Happiny, Chansey, Blissey, Smoochum, Jynx, Vespiquen, Wormadam, Kangaskhan, NidoranF, Nidorina, and Nidoqueen. There are plenty of female-esque pokemon as well like Gorebyss and Gardevoir. :D

8/19/2010 . Edited 8/19/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lolli-S Shadow Minamino, SOS Radio, Brave Soul RMS, RARavary
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member