Lolli S's Candy Shop
Come here to RP, discuss Lolli's stories as well as your own, and all sorts of fun stuff.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Brave Soul RMS

The Digital World is expanding beyond its original limits. Because of that, the boundary between their world and ours is thinning, letting more and more Digimon into our world and allowing humans access to the Digital World. In order to keep things from getting out of hand, the highest authority of the Digital World, the Digimon Council, has deemed it necessary to create a sort of Digimon Embassy in the human world in order to keep peace. Their job is simple: lost Digimon are returned to their homes, and rogues are either subdued or eliminated. Evil humans are kept out of the Digital World entirely to avoid incident. Known as ALIAS, this peacekeeping coalition is comprised of human Tamers and their Digimon partners, and is a covert organization led by the original programmers of the Digimon and the Digimon Council.

Surprisingly enough, it is fairly small, so it basically has free reign over how things are run and has a handful of bases scattered across the globe. The branch we focus on is composed entirely of high-schoolers and is overseen by the powerful Perfect level Archangel (read "Ultimate level" in the US), Holy Angemon (AKA Magna Angemon stateside). Tasked with choosing the members of ALIAS, Holy Angemon believes his choices were made wisely but that remains to be seen. The story follows this branch of ALIAS from is completion at the beginning of the story and the events that lead on to greater things.

6/22/2011 #1
Lolli-S

You know, I think I can really get into this.

6/22/2011 #2
Mysteryless

Yay! :D

6/22/2011 #3
Brave Soul RMS

Character Bio #1:

Alex Evans, Age 15, Grade 10

D-Cipher color -- Black and gray

Partner Digimon: Gazimon

Alias: Night Hunter

A shy and cynical recluse, Alex has very few friends to speak of. He has a slim, feminine build and face, longish brown hair, big blue eyes, and a voice that can easily be taken as male or female which serves as a source of angst for him. His parents are divorced and he lives with his mom and little sister in a two-bedroom flat on the fringe of the city district. Alex was drafted into ALIAS against his will when a Digi-Egg came out of his Digimon V-Pet along with a D-Cipher. Placed onto a team with a boy from his school, Elliot, and the Adult level Flamedramon, Alex is officially in basic training. However, he is not allowed to fight, as his partner is much too young.

Alex's partner is the foul-mouthed and cocky Virus type, Gazimon, currently in its In-Training form of Pagumon. Gazimon and Alex's personalities clash like nobody's business and they're constantly fighting one another. While Alex would rather stay home and avoid getting into fights with other Digimon, Gazimon is always itching for a scrap. Even though they argue, as Alex's partner, Gazimon is the only one who truly gets his Tamer and is only trying to get stronger as Digimon are wont to do.

Digivolution Road: Botamon - Pagumon - Gazimon - Garurumon (Virus)

6/22/2011 . Edited 7/5/2011 #4
Brave Soul RMS

Really, Lolli? Why's that? o.O

6/22/2011 #5
Lolli-S

It kind of reminds me of when I first started watching.

6/22/2011 #6
Brave Soul RMS

Now I'm all nostalgic. I miss childhood :(

6/22/2011 #7
Shadow Minamino

Found it!

And we all miss our childhoods Brave. ):

But I'm looking forward to this story.

6/22/2011 #8
Lolli-S

Anymore bios for us?

6/22/2011 #9
Mysteryless

The other guy, Elliot, I think. :O

6/22/2011 #10
Brave Soul RMS

Vincent Sanchez, Age 15, Grade 10

D-Cipher color -- Red and gold

Partner Digimon: Hawkmon

Alias: Skylark

If there is one thing Vince Sanchez is, it is the epitome of cool. Coolest clothes, coolest stuff, coolest friends. He's basically the coolest kid in school and goes out of his way to make sure that image is kept up 24/7. That isn't to say he's an egotistical person... He's just unbearably annoying sometimes. Tall and athletic with messy black hair and dark brown eyes, Vincent was the new kid on the block in ALIAS before Alex joined, having been a Tamer for three weeks prior. He plays the Digimon Card Game and his partner used to be the Digimon he was raising on his V-Pet so he knows a little bit about what he's doing, a fact that he never ceases to bring up when out in the field with Alex. He shows natural aptitude at being a Tamer and is very charismatic, making him the perfect diplomat.

Vincent's partner Digimon goes by the name of Hawkmon, a wise bird that can be a little goofy, a personality trait Vincent is trying to mold out of him. A cool Tamer deserves a cool partner, right? Hawkmon emerged out of Vincent's computer as a Digi-Egg along with Vincent's D-Cipher the same way Gazimon's egg came out of Alex's. The egg soon hatched into the Fresh level Pururumon whom Vincent raised for eight days before being contacted by Holy Angemon and ALIAS. Even though they're still technically a newbie team, Vincent has already unlocked Hawkmon's Adult form and can get him to digivolve into it, though it drains his partner fast and forces him to revert to his In-Training form of Poromon.

Digivolution Road: Pururumon - Poromon - Hawkmon - Thunderbirmon

6/22/2011 . Edited 7/16/2011 #11
Lolli-S

And we just found the character my brother is going to worship endlessly...xD

6/22/2011 #12
Brave Soul RMS

Oh, great, I didn't want THAT to happen. Oh, well, you live and you learn xD

6/22/2011 #13
Mysteryless

At least Elliot seems like a pretty decent guy.

Most of the characters Sebastian worships can be major douchebags. xD (Oliver, Chase, possibly Lee if Sebastian ends up worshipping him, etc.)

6/22/2011 #14
Lolli-S

Not to mention Jett himself. xD

6/22/2011 #15
Mysteryless

Yeah.

But doesn't he also worship Grovyle? xD If so, Grovyle is like one of the few characters he worships that is NOT really a douchebag. xD

Does Seb even like Digimon? :O

6/22/2011 . Edited 6/22/2011 #16
Brave Soul RMS

Matthias Wexler, Age 17, Grade 11

D-Cipher color -- Purple and black

Partner Digimon: Tailmon

Alias: Shadow Cat

Hailing from Manchester, England, Matthias (Matty or Matt to his friends) moved from the UK at the age of 11 along with his twin sister Taliah. While on vacation back in his hometown four years later, a massive power surge knocked out all the power in the country for ten minutes, allowing a rogue Digimon into the vicinity. He and his sister were outside at the time and ended up cornered by the digital beast, facing certain death. That is, until two more Digimon appeared from nowhere and saved their lives. Their saviors ended up becoming their partners when the D-Ciphers they were carrying reacted to the twins. Two years later and Matthias and his partner, Tailmon, end up becoming the branch leaders of ALIAS. As a duo of exceptional experience, this team has already reached Mega level but only break it out when absolutely necessary. Tall, blonde, willowy, and handsome, Matthias is the more outgoing of the twins and is never above helping the new Tamers. Currently in 11th grade because it took him a year to start up classes after moving.

Tailmon's partnership with her Tamer is a rare one in that she is a viral variant of a Digimon considered holy in the Digital World. That and she is currently the only Digimon partnered to a human of the opposite gender. Tailmon's personality is basically what you'd expect a house cat's to be if it could talk. She's flirty, lazy, snarky, and a tad manipulative so Matty has to reign her in more often than not. But don't let her personality fool you; she's been a tamed Digimon for a year and a half and has already reached Mega level. Even in her current form of Adult, she can take on some powerful Digimon with one paw tied behind her back. Her favorite place to be is in Matty's arms being held like a stuffed toy.

Digivolution Road: Yukimi Botamon - Nyaromon - Plotmon - Tailmon (Virus) - ??? - ???

6/22/2011 . Edited 7/17/2011 #17
Lolli-S

I'm not sure if he does, but he'd check out the fic if I explained to him what I knew about Digimon.

EDIT: Matthias seems pretty interesting.

6/22/2011 . Edited 6/22/2011 #18
Brave Soul RMS

Kina, it's funny you mention Grovyle because there's a Digimon in this story that's like my Grovyle. You guys remember Flamedramon?

6/22/2011 #19
Shadow Minamino

Oh god, yes, yes, yes, yes,yes. I loved Flamedramon. I just forgot to list him as one of my favorite digimon.

6/22/2011 #20
Mysteryless

Awww, Tailmon is adorable in a badass way...xD

6/22/2011 #21
Brave Soul RMS

Oh, yeah, I forgot. Lolli, if you ever need to look up a digimon, here's a site for you and anyone else who may get confused by my descriptions:

www (dot) wikimon (dot) net

6/22/2011 #22
Shadow Minamino

Oooh, I'm really liking Matty and Tailmon.

6/22/2011 #23
Mysteryless

I use that site a lot, along with plain old Digimon Wiki. xD

6/22/2011 #24
Lolli-S

Cool, I'll be sure to check it out if I get confused. :D

6/22/2011 #25
Brave Soul RMS

Taliah Wexler, Age 17, Grade 11

D-Cipher color - Goldenrod and white

Partner Digimon: Wizarmon

Alias: Spellbinder

Rather short for a girl her age, Taliah is almost as shy, if not shyer, than Alex. That's not to say she's antisocial, she's just painfully shy. Thankfully, she stops stuttering once she's gotten to know someone well enough. Dark-haired and fair-skinned, Taliah is the ALIAS member in charge of the Digi-Farm, the place where new recruits raise and train their partners. Like her brother, she got her partner at a year and a half ago but Taliah is unwilling to disclose the level her partner has reached. When around new people, Taliah tends to rely on her brother or her Digimon for support and is always seen with a long plaid scarf covering the bottom half of her face while her big green eyes quietly size you up. Oddly enough, her shyness (and the fact that she's a total sweetheart) makes her easy to approach so she has a fair amount of friends. She is the first one to try and make Alex feel welcome at ALIAS during his first day there, and so the two struck up a quick friendship.

Wizarmon is the one who can most empathize with Alex. Digimon are not separated into sexes as there is no way at all to do that but, as they are sentient, they are able to identify as either male or female. Wizarmon are usually male by that definition but Taliah's partner identifies as female. Despite this, she is constantly mistaken for male thanks to her androgynous form, voice, and masculine name (Wizarmon = Wizardmon stateside). Wizarmon is cool and composed and acts as everybody's voice of reason. She never oversteps her boundaries and is very polite and intelligent. Acting as strategist instructor for the newbies, Wizarmon is a tough but fair teacher. She absolutely refuses to revert to her Child form (known as Rookie stateside) because she refuses to be fawned over and not taken seriously.

Digivolution Road: Pichimon - Tokomon - Patamon - Wizarmon - ??? - ???

6/22/2011 #26
Mysteryless

I like Tahlia. :D

6/22/2011 #27
Lolli-S

Rare to see a genuine nice girl! I like her a lot. :D

6/22/2011 #28
Brave Soul RMS

I have... Three more characters to get to but they might take a while. Strangely, all female, which makes this the first story where the female humans outnumber the male ones... Huh. o.O

Also, I could list the Digimon associated with ALIAS and give them little bio-blurbs. Which one, guys?

6/22/2011 #29
Mysteryless

Lolli, that's probably 'cause genuine nice girls are difficult to pull off without people screaming "OMG SHE'S A SUE!!!!1" xD

I personally want to see the other three humans first. :D

6/22/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lolli-S Shadow Minamino, SOS Radio, Brave Soul RMS, RARavary
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member