Lolli S's Candy Shop
Come here to RP, discuss Lolli's stories as well as your own, and all sorts of fun stuff.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
RARavary

Basically this will be deleted later but this is the work to divy!

I'm gonna take all the stories, ideas, ocs, and those threads.

Fred, you get the big haul since you only have work and Sophie until February, you talk the old chats and skim through them for anything you think is important, black mail, story ideas, etc.

Brave, you take the Off Topic threads such as After Dark, etc and comb through them.

Kina and Sophie if you wanna help, you two can do some team work and crack down the RP's, get the ones that worked, the good ideas from them, and all that jazz.

Simplest way i think to do this would be copy and past all the stuff into a word document.

Lolli, your only job is to give us an email or something to send all this info to. I'll back it up onto my USB card as well so it's still saved so you guys be sure to send your findings to (it's a very old account, yes). See you in the daylight!

12/26/2011 #1
Mysteryless

I'll get to work tomorrow since I won't be present most of today. ._. (Boxing Day and all)

12/26/2011 #2
Sophie Scorpio Star

Errrrrr.... I will only work if you guys ABSOLUTELY NEED me. I am lazy XD And I still need to do some practices with my band.

12/26/2011 #3
Shadow Minamino

I still don't like the idea of having to comb through 500+ pages of chat to pick out the important stuff. But yeah, I'll get on that soon enough, no worries. ^.^

12/26/2011 #4
Lolli-S

I'll be home at 4 so yeah, I'll join in then. :D

12/26/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: Lolli-S Shadow Minamino, SOS Radio, Brave Soul RMS, RARavary
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member