Lolli S's Candy Shop
Come here to RP, discuss Lolli's stories as well as your own, and all sorts of fun stuff.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Mysteryless

Rietta: Of course. I do not need to be protected or anything like that.

Astro: As you said, Sir Logan, she is a highly skilled strategist. All she needs to do is instruct myself or Faylinn or Ariadne.

4/5/2012 . Edited 4/5/2012 #61
Lolli-S
Jett: *eyes roam over Rietta's body* She should come...in my opinion.
4/5/2012 #62
Mysteryless

Astro: Your opinion does not really affect the final decision, Sir Jett. Just saying.

Rietta: *tries to ignore him* Would you boys mind helping me with my errands? *smiles*

4/5/2012 #63
Lolli-S

Logan: Jett will go with you. I have to make a trip to the forest...

4/5/2012 #64
Mysteryless

Rietta: *glances at Jett* That's fine...

Astro: *snickers* This should be fun.

4/5/2012 #65
RARavary

Asher: *pushes through some bushes, panting slightly* Having to run from wild beasts... takes a lot out of you... How about a quick rest Anorith?

Anorith: riiii~

Asher: *sets Anorith on a low hanging branch* i'm gonna sit down, should anything come at me just drop on them

Anorith: rin.

Asher: *quickly dozes off against the tree*

4/6/2012 #66
Mysteryless

*Suddenly! A Chatot comes flying from out of nowhere and alights on the branch above Anorith*

Chatot: *as he preens himself* Greetings, fellow Pokemon!

4/6/2012 #67
RARavary

Anorith: Greeeetingsss

4/6/2012 #68
Mysteryless

Chatot: Do not mind me. I am just hiding from my mistress, Lady Celine.

4/6/2012 #69
RARavary

Anorith:Thrrrreat?

4/6/2012 #70
Mysteryless

Chatot:Not at all. I just need some privacy. Lady Celine comes from a family of clothiers, you see. Often times, I have to go and pick up materials, but I do not wish to do anything this fine morrow.

4/6/2012 #71
RARavary

Anorith: Go Northhhhh?

4/6/2012 #72
Mysteryless

Chatot: Excuse me?

4/6/2012 . Edited 4/6/2012 #73
RARavary

Anorith: You go North? Or you from North?

4/6/2012 #74
Mysteryless

Chatot: From North.

4/6/2012 #75
RARavary

Anorith:We follow?

4/6/2012 #76
Mysteryless

Chatot: Uh...If you wish.

4/6/2012 #77
RARavary

Anorith: *lets out a few clicks with mandibles before climbing down the tree and poking at asher*

Asher: Huh wuh? Did i fall asleep?

Anorith: Rii... *starts scuttling towards Chatot*

Asher: Who's this? *lets out his hand for a perch*

4/6/2012 #78
Mysteryless

Chatot: *perches on Asher's arm and says in English* My name is Capriccio, but you may call me Riccio for short.

4/6/2012 #79
RARavary

Asher: *scratches underneath his beak* Hello Riccio, i assume my partner has asked some assistance out of you. You also seem well trained, your master should be proud.

4/6/2012 #80
Mysteryless

Riccio: *proudly ruffles his feathers* I am. And assistance I shall give.

???: Riccio!!

Riccio: *droops* Speaking of my master, there she comes now...

4/6/2012 #81
Lolli-S

Jett: What is it that you have to do?

4/6/2012 #82
RARavary

Asher: Let's get ready to travel Anorith, it seems we may have calm company

Anorith: *gets a hold underneath Asher's cloak once again*

4/6/2012 #83
Mysteryless

Rietta: *passes him the heavy bag of scrolls* Take those to the dean...

Astro: Uh...I do not think that asking him for help equates to actually making him do the errand...

Rietta: *to Astro* It's heavy. I am not lugging it around anymore...Plus, I assume he knows where the dean is...*to Jett* Anyway, after that, we shall go around and complete the rest of the errands...*smiles*

Astro: Not a kind smile...

~*~

Meanwhile...

Celine: *puts her hands on her hips* What are you doing out here? And with a stranger, no less?

Riccio: Ah, but this "stranger" needs my assistance...

Celine: *sighs* What kind of assistance?

4/6/2012 #84
Lolli-S

Jett: We'll go to my home after we finish the errands. I have to get prepared for the trip...

4/6/2012 #85
Mysteryless

Rietta: Fine by me.

4/6/2012 #86
RARavary

Asher: My apologies if i am intruding but i am delivering a message from My King Joseph from the west to King Shane in the north. Since you seem from the north yourself i was hoping you might know of a good trail. Any cut time is good time as my teacher used to say. I can offer ample protection and cover in the case of highwaymen.

4/6/2012 #87
Mysteryless

Celine: Well...

Riccio: After he said that in such a gentlemanly way, you cannot refuse! Plus, it will be fun.

Celine: I suppose we can help you...We are not very far. It would normally take a day, but I do know of a good trail that will cut the time significantly. I was, after all, able to catch up to Riccio. *smiles* Follow me. *starts to walk*

4/6/2012 #88
RARavary

Asher: Yes ma'am *rests his arm on his sword hilt and starts following*

4/6/2012 #89
Mysteryless

Celine: I actually live in a wealthy town governed by Lord Mackenzie. I do not know if you have heard of him, but anyway, we should arrive there shortly. The trail I speak of is in the forest outside the town. It should take...A few hours, I believe, to get to our destination.

4/6/2012 . Edited 4/6/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lolli-S Shadow Minamino, SOS Radio, Brave Soul RMS, RARavary
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member