Lolli S's Candy Shop
Come here to RP, discuss Lolli's stories as well as your own, and all sorts of fun stuff.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Shadow Minamino

Jin: * Lets out a carefree laugh* Yeah, yeah, it's ready now. And even if we're not physically eating in the real world, we can still taste stuff, right? And that's one of the most enjoyable parts of eating, so might as well enjoy it... * Doles out the roasted and seasoned to the other three players* Now c'mon, eat before it gets cold.

8/1/2012 #61
Mysteryless

Kazemi: *pokes it* Hmm...It doesn't look as appetizing as real life food but...*shrugs and starts eating*

Tala: *growls and takes a bite of Kazemi's food*

Kazemi: *simply laughs*

8/1/2012 #62
Sophie Scorpio Star

Apple: Don't mind if I do! *Imediatly starts eating the moment she is handed the food. She finishes only when the only thing left is bones.* It might not be real life food, but it sure is good!

8/1/2012 #63
Brave Soul RMS

Shinra: I guess so. So, where are you guys from? Your hometowns in the game, I mean.

8/1/2012 #64
Sophie Scorpio Star

Apple: I don't really have one... I spent a lot of time playing Sax for the people in Friben.

8/1/2012 #65
Mysteryless

Kazemi: I'm not really rich enough to buy a decent house yet. I just kinda wander a lot.

8/1/2012 #66
Shadow Minamino

Jin: Well, my cooking skill isn't very high yet, so I'm not a gourmet... but I'd like to think my food tastes better than pub grub. * Pauses to take a bite out of his meat before continung * And I don't really have a home right now. None of the floors so far have really interested me.

8/1/2012 #67
Mysteryless

Kazemi: So we're all hobos then. Fantastic. *to Shinra* Unless you have a home.

8/1/2012 #68
Brave Soul RMS

Shinra: Floor 11 in Taft. Some guy sold it to me when he said he was moving up to the frontlines. Klein, he said his name was.

8/1/2012 #69
Sophie Scorpio Star

Apple: Ooooh! Do you have spare room? Sleeping on an actual bed would be nice for a change!

8/1/2012 #70
Mysteryless

Kazemi: Yeah. It would be awesome if you let us freeload.

8/1/2012 #71
Shadow Minamino

Jin: You just met the guy and you're already asking him to let you room with him? Are manners dead? *Takes another chunk out of his meat* Then again, it wouldn't be bad to sleep in a bed...

8/1/2012 #72
Sophie Scorpio Star

Apple: We have to stick out for each other right? I can pay rent! Did you know the NPCs give you money if your musical instrument skill is high enough and you play songs for them? It gives good money!

8/1/2012 #73
Brave Soul RMS

Shinra: I guess. It's a pretty decent sized place and Klein basically handed it to me for pocket change; said he had enough money for where he was going. And it'd be nice to have company.

8/1/2012 #74
Shadow Minamino

Jin: I could probably cook for the house... but I guess we're all going to be roomates then? Fine by me.

8/2/2012 #75
Mysteryless

Kazemi: *looks at them all weirdly* I was joking...

8/2/2012 #76
Sophie Scorpio Star

Apple: Well I was serious! I am tired of sleeping on the forest floor.

8/2/2012 #77
Mysteryless

Kazemi: Fair enough. *shrugs* It's not a bad idea to have a beastmaster as an ally. Beasts can be very useful in combat despite their low stats. *scratches Tala behind the ears*

8/2/2012 #78
Brave Soul RMS

Shinra: So do we start a guild or something? Strength in numbers and all that. Of course, you've got guys like the Black Swordsman out there doing their own thing and surviving but for the most part.

8/2/2012 #79
Mysteryless

Kazemi: Funny how we barely know each other and yet we're making plans to live in the same house and form a guild. *snickers* I'd be against if it weren't for the fact that being a solo player downright sucks unless you're a badass like the Black Swordsman.

8/2/2012 #80
Shadow Minamino

Jin: I could be solo if I wanted too... you know... after a while. But yeah, in this death game, numbers are kind of important.

8/2/2012 #81
Sophie Scorpio Star

Apple: I hate being alone, so a guild sounds good to me! Oh oh! Can I be the leader!?

8/2/2012 #82
Brave Soul RMS

Shinra: ....No.

8/2/2012 #83
Mysteryless

Tala: ...*stares at her like 'wtf?'*

Kazemi: How do I put this nicely...Uh, Apple, I don't think you have what it takes to be a leader...

8/2/2012 #84
Sophie Scorpio Star

Apple: Whaaaattt?.... Why not?...

8/2/2012 #85
Shadow Minamino

Jin: Ahahaha... umm... well... before we go thinking about leadership, shouldn't we decide on a name?

8/2/2012 #86
Mysteryless

Kazemi: *immediately* Shiroi Ookami! Tala can be our mascot!

Tala: *rolls her eyes*

8/2/2012 #87
Sophie Scorpio Star

Apple: Sounds good to me! What do you two think?

8/2/2012 #88
Shadow Minamino

Jin: *Let's out a halfhearted shrug before biting into his meat again* Eh, sounds alright. It works for me, I guess.

8/2/2012 #89
Brave Soul RMS

Shinra: So long as we're not called something like th Adorable Puppies guild.

8/2/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lolli-S Shadow Minamino, SOS Radio, Brave Soul RMS, RARavary
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member