Lolli S's Candy Shop
Come here to RP, discuss Lolli's stories as well as your own, and all sorts of fun stuff.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lolli-S

Previews from Louhearst. They're scenes, but in written form instead!

POSSIBLE SPOILERS! NOTHING TOO BIG THOUGH!

9/13/2012 . Edited 9/13/2012 #1
Mysteryless

YAY!!! 8D

9/13/2012 #2
Lolli-S

This first one's from Y3. It's a bit short since I'm really just starting out with this and plus, I don't wanna break the rules about posting stories on forums.

Enjoy!

Y3 - Scene!

-------------

"It's not going to hurt me," Logan said. "We haven't dated in nearly two years. Do you have feelings for Emma?"

"No!" Grey said again and let out a nervous laugh. "I don't! How many times do I have to tell you, Logan? We're just friends!"

Logan could tell he was lying and it suddenly hit him. Rietta and Grey hadn't broken up because Rietta still had lingering feelings for Jett. It was because Grey had developed feelings for Emma. It was obvious now that he had thought about it, but he wondered why Grey wouldn't just tell him the truth. Logan figured it was because he knew that relationships at Louhearst were complicated enough already. The only couple who seemed like they weren't confused at all was ZK and Becca.

"Well, I'm hungry," Logan told him as a grin formed on his face. "How about we go get some Emma-chiladas?"

Luckily for him, he was close to the door and was able to get a head-start before Grey started chasing him down the hallway.

9/13/2012 #3
Mysteryless

'The only couple who seemed like they weren't confused at all was ZK and Becca.'

xD The token lesbian couple is the only one who isn't confused at all!

9/13/2012 #4
Lolli-S

Everything at Louhearst has to be complicated. xD

9/13/2012 #5
Mysteryless

Of course xD Louhearst would be boring if it weren't for all the complicatedness.

9/13/2012 #6
Lolli-S

Emma-chiladas!!! xD

9/13/2012 #7
Mysteryless

Good thing Logan got a head start!

9/13/2012 #8
Forum Moderators: Lolli-S Shadow Minamino, SOS Radio, Brave Soul RMS, RARavary
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member