Okami!
About anything about Okami! Just have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Kai Yukimura

Tell me what your think of Ammy/Issun pairing and why! Of course you may say why you like other pairings but no flamers! Have fun! :D

12/1/2009 #1
ShadowWolf 2.X

I like AmmyXIssun,it's awesome. But I like OkiXAmmy more. ._.

12/20/2009 #2
Kai Yukimura

I personally think Oki should be with Kai. Their best friends and they know eachother waaaaaay longer then OkixAmmy and i think people just pick those two because Oki can turn into a wolf..... but thats my opinion ^___^ and i wrote a fic on them XD though i shouldve done betta .

And Any of you WakaxAmmy fans O.o i just dont think they should.....cause otherwise Fangirls cant have him XD again my opinion.

12/21/2009 #3
ShadowWolf 2.X

Well I just think that Oki and Ammy suits each other more than Oki to Kai and Ammy to Waka to me,but that's my oponion =). Sadly I have no Okami story ideas so far so I have to stay with what I'm writing ._.

I'm not an AmmyxWaka fan, Waka's cool but I don't think him and Ammy should be together well because of the fangirls XD and it just does fit with me,I guess I'm just picky =/

12/21/2009 . Edited 12/21/2009 #4
Kai Yukimura

yay for another 'Waka belongs to fangirls' fan XD.

And if your wanting to write a Okami Oki/Ammy story well O.o.....hmmm you could write something liiiike someone very evil attacks Kamui. And Even Oki cant defeat it and Ammy has to help and blah blah XD [thinking at the top of my head]

12/21/2009 #5
ShadowWolf 2.X

Cool idea but it feels used and I don't want anyone mad ._. And I have so much on my fic writing plate to write one right now =(

12/21/2009 #6
Kai Yukimura

Aww what you writing?

12/22/2009 #7
ShadowWolf 2.X

Sorry 'bout being late, busy. -.-" Anyway, I write Super Smash Bros. Brawl stories right now.

12/25/2009 #8
Chiro-the-Dragon

That's cool. :D

Well I likes the pairing you are speaking of in this forum. XD Tis cute. =3

12/30/2009 #9
Chiro-the-Dragon

I personally think Oki should be with Kai. Their best friends and they know eachother waaaaaay longer then OkixAmmy and i think people just pick those two because Oki can turn into a wolf..... but thats my opinion ^___^ and i wrote a fic on them XD though i shouldve done betta .

And Any of you WakaxAmmy fans O.o i just dont think they should.....cause otherwise Fangirls cant have him XD again my opinion.

I agree on this, 100%. It is my opinion too, and for the Waka part, well I think he's a pretty... Crazy guy. XD

12/30/2009 . Edited 12/30/2009 #10
Kai Yukimura

Awesome Shadow i love SSBB XD

And woo yay Chiro ^^

1/2/2010 #11
Chiro-the-Dragon

Not a prob! ^^

Seriously, they spent time together for what, the entire game? (Except the ending)

I understand why peeps like Ammy/Oki. One, he can morph into a wolf. Two, they fought together. Three, what? I don't have another reason.

Waka... Is just Waka. WAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKA. Waka.

2/9/2010 #12
Kai Yukimura

Yes :D

I was so sad when Issun and Ammy said goodbye D:

2/9/2010 #13
TokoWH

I honnestly can't see it working... Ammy's a wolf and Issun's around the size of a quarter. Maybe a bit smaller. I'm bad at telling hight in video games and don't feel like checking the manual if it states his exact size. Not saying I hate it, it's just... Hard for me to picture working out...

9/30/2010 #14
Forum Moderators: Kai Yukimura
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member