ICarly RPG forum
This is an rpg forum for any iCarly fan. Create an oc for iCarly. Enjoy.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong

Here is where you make your character.

Name:

Sex:

Grade:

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type):

Personality

Bio:

12/6/2009 . Edited 12/6/2009 #1
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong

Name: Kelly Calle

Sex: Female

Grade: 10th

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type): 5' 3', long brown hair with pink and blue streaks, Green eyes, apricot colored skin, slender

Occupation: student at ridgeway high school/frequent iCarly visitor with Gibby/school misfit

Personality: mischievious, playful, outgoing, loud, agressive (like Sam),

Bio: She is the new girl in Carly and Sam's homeroom class. She doesnt really fit in with most of the students at Ridgeway but manages to befriend Carly, Sam, and Freddie. She has the potential habit to burst into poetry and writes poems and stories during homeroom (some of the poetry is about her abusive and lonley past. When Carly reads this kind of her poetry, she is almost redused to tears.) She also loves sports and sometimes rides her bike or rollerblades into the school, although she never gets in trouble with Mr. Howard or Mrs. Briggs. She sometimes helps Sam with her pranks on Freddie, even though she doesnt hate Freddie but enjoys the laughs. She really likes Liam.

12/6/2009 . Edited 9/24/2010 #2
Angsty Anime Star

Hey, cool. Can you play as cannon characters, or only ocs? And is there an oc limit?

12/8/2009 #3
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong

Canon characterd are only to be used when nessasary and are useable by everyone. For example when Kelly (my character) is helping Sam with a prank I'm in control of Sam. But in order to be in this rp u must have an oc.

and yes there is a limit. Only up to three oc's. Sorry.

12/30/2009 . Edited 1/9/2010 #4
Hellonearth123

Name: Liam Flynn

Sex: Male

Grade: 10

Appearance6ft 4 brownish hair,blue eyes skin color white muscular

Personality: Bad Boy

Bio: Well where shall i start from, ohh i know im a all round bad boy ya know the tripping kids up then getting into trouble for doing that sorta boy well i still havent changed even since i met that hot chick...er...carly i think her name is and her other friends freddie who is a NERD! and sam who picks on him which i think is funny so most off the time i join in . oh and my family life is..well its rubbish havent seen either my mom or my dad im ages but i dont care they can go die for all i care so yeh thats me in a nutshell smell ya later

2/6/2010 #5
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong

Nice character. ^^

2/6/2010 #6
Hellonearth123

Thxs

2/8/2010 #7
TheLovelyMe

Name: Loraine Briggs

Sex: female

Grade: 10

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type): She's a little on the short side with flowing blonde hair, dazzling green eyes and smooth, pale skin. She's not fat, but she's not a bone rack, she's curvy.

Occupation: She works as Ms. Briggs' helper after school and is paid to babysit kittens occasionally.

Personality: As sweet a sugar, but make her mad and you might as well count yourself the walking dead! She can be quite clingy at times, but her aunt doesn't mind that.

Bio: She was born in Seattle on December 30th 1993. Until her parents went in the Navy, she lived with them. Now, she lives with her closest living relative, Aunt Francine. Contrary to popular belief, she is loved dearly by her aunt, though her behavior shows some signs of previous abuse.

2/27/2010 #8
Hellonearth123

Wow nice character what do ya think of mine?

2/27/2010 #9
TheLovelyMe

He's cool, will he and Loraine fall in love? LOL!

3/4/2010 #10
Hellonearth123

Its a possibility

3/5/2010 #11
Hellonearth123

Its a possibility

3/5/2010 #12
Twistedmess19

Name:Paige Lilly

Sex:Female

Grade:10

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type): Long curly blonde hair with black underneath. Big blue eyes which she covers with black eye liner and mascara, pale and curvy in all the right places. Wears alot of black.

Personality: Very obnoxious at first but can also be a complete blonde bubble head. Will get into a fight if she needs to. Deos not like fakes. Usually smiling.

Bio:She has a dark past that she deosn't speak of because it makes people think shes weak and they can walk all over her. She moves from place to place often because she gets into fights with people. But she always has a good reason for fighting. She lives with her mom and younger sister but deosn't talk to them.

3/19/2010 #13
PrivatexDonut

Name: Roxie Rose

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type): Average sized (In height) but curvy, brown hair, chocolate brown curls, pale heart-shaped face, red rose bud lips.

Occupation: Student and part-time worker at the Groovie Smoothie.

Personality: Care-free, happy-go-lucky, optimistic, always happy.

Bio: Roxie's two-year-old brother had been diagnosed with cancer the year before and, since then, Roxie vowed to never frown. So that her younger borther, tommy, will always see that things are never that bad.

4/6/2010 . Edited 4/6/2010 #14
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong
aww. nice character. and welcome. :)
4/6/2010 #15
PrivatexDonut

4/7/2010 #16
IDon'tQuotetheRaven

Name :Claudia Cook

Grade:8

Apperence (This means height hair,eyes,skin color,and body type): About 5'4,wavy dark brown hair always pulled back in a pony tail or a side pony (or spony as she calls it) gohst white skin,always dressedi ndakr colors (she is NOT repeat NOT goth!) even her pajamas are dakr colored, and her eyes switch from brown to green.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky, but tends to loose her temper

Bio: Claduia's parents lost custady of her and her little brother Luke when they found the mother was addicted to crack. She went to live with her cousins the Shays but is still trying to get Luke back and she gets angry whenever anyone mentions her being taken away from her parents.

4/11/2010 #17
MushroomWings

Name: Will Benson

Grade: Again, same as Freddie's

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type): She has long and spikey dark brown hair, green eyes(no brown in them at all), pale-tan, and about 5'4". Her blood type is the rare one(AB-)

Personality: Basically another Sam(only without calling Freddie names)

Bio: Yes, her mother was stupid and insane enough to give her a boy name(Mrs. Benson wanted twin boys). Anyway, she is Freddie's twin sister ad she hates her mother as much as Freddie does. She loves hanging out with Carly, Freddie, Sam, Kelly, Liam, Claudia, and especially Spencer. Why especially Spencer? Because he's fun. to hang around with.

4/18/2010 #18
Peint Ailes

Name:Lucy Harrison

Grade:New teacher

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type):Tallish,round face,slender with curves,pale skin,curly dark brown hair,greenishbrown eyes

Personality:Nice,Sweet,Good listener,Stubborn,Not afraid to speak her mind

Bio:Just moved to Seattle and is now a teacher at Ridgemont.She loves painting and often drinks coffee.

5/25/2010 #19
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

Name: Kate

Sex: F

Grade: 9

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type):blackish greyish hair, green eyes, tanish color, and a tall skinny body

Personality: Nice sweet, loves fish, loves cats

Bio: Due to her friend Ted's nosiness, she was morphed from a cat to a human in a lab. She threatened Ted that when she was normal again, she would claw his life out. She is a new kid in Carly and Sams homeroom and she would LOVE to be on Icarly.

6/3/2010 #20
That-Pepper

Name:Rosaline Shay(a.k.a. Ross.)

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type):She has light blond curly hair that goes a little past her shoulders,hazel eyes,and a slight tan.She is 5'7 and has an average wieght.She usually wears regular clothes.

Personality:She is happy,funny,giddy,some times she can have a little attitude and when she's mad you don't really want to be around her.

Bio:She is from Topeka,Kansas,but recently moved to Seattle,Washington.She is Carly's cousin.Her dad and Carly's dad are brothers,but Rosaline gets her looks from her mother.She is an only child and loves hanging out with her friends.

7/18/2010 . Edited 7/18/2010 #21
EmperorPwnguin

Name: Olliver Stasic

Sex: Male

Grade: Same as Carly, Sam, and Freddie

Apperance: 6'2, black neck length hair, blue eyes, light tan skin, has a muscular build

Personality: Calm and laid back kinda guy.

Bio: After moving from north east Seattle suburbs with his dad into Carly and Freddie's building on the same floor, he instantly became part of their group. His status at Ridgeway sky rocketed on his first day to hottest guy on campus. With looks, brains, brawns, able to cook, has his own car and money, he is the complete package. His dad owns Stasic Motors so after Olliver turned 16 and got his license, his dad let him have the pick of the lot. He got an all black (this includes rims) 2003 Chevy Avalanche with offroad tires. As for pets, he has a German Sheppard named Rickas.

9/30/2010 #22
Seddie star

Name: Ella Pucket

Grade: Same as Sam, Freddie and Carly

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type): Jet black long scene hair, green eyes, Snow white skin.

Personality: Scene, nerdy, shy, quiet, friendly, and bad girl(When she is with Sam).

Bio: Ella Pucket is Sam and Melanie Pucket's cousin, who is moves in with Sam, when Sam moves out of her house. Ella loves anime and manga's. Emma has lots of different personality, she is a Scene kid, but she is a nerd at heart. She has always loved nerdy stuff, but doesn't tell people about it. She is very friendly if she knows or likes you, but she is also shy and quiet. She is a huge Seddie fan, but she doesn't show it. She is a bad girl when she is around Sam. She is friends with Emily and Kelly.

9/30/2010 . Edited 9/29/2011 #23
hdikes

Name: Melody Gold

Sex: F

Grade: 10th

Appearance: Without the silver on her arms.

Personality: Similar to Sam's

Bio: Got kicked out of three schools do to pranks that nobody could pull off like: freezing an entire classroom, paint the principals office red with blue and white polka-dots, tepee the school, and rode a motorbike through the halls without getting caught.

12/5/2010 #24
Red Queen Megz

Name: Nikki Rodriguez

Grade: college student

Appearance(This means height, hair, eyes, skin color and body type): Dark curly hair, blue eyes, 5" 4', Slim slender body, lightly tan.

Personality: Swet,bubbly,fun,snippy,harsh.

Bio: She was Spencer's ex girlfriend and then moved away. Now she's come back for college and still has freelings for Spencer adn gets along with Carly and her friends just fine.

12/5/2010 #25
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong

All characters excepted. Have fun!!

12/10/2010 #26
I Slay Darkness With Belief

Is it too late to enter?!? Dx

3/6/2011 #27
Teresa Lisbon 123

Good question, Curious Panther. I actually want to know, too.

3/9/2011 #28
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong

Its not too late. Feel free to join.

3/9/2011 #29
I Slay Darkness With Belief

Thank you! =)

Name: Emily Donahue

Sex: Femalee

Grade: Sophmore (10)

Appearance: Kind of short but likes to steal her moms heels without her knowing about it xP. She has She has short, wild, pixey-like hair, she has brown eyes but has nice thin-framed glasses. She is slightly tan, from her mom's side of the family from Puerto Rico. She's relitively skinny but not... REALLY skinny.

Personality: Short attention-span, shorter temper, but TRIES to be nice. She's great with kids. She can get tired a lot, because of the babysitting, lack of sleep, and hearing her parents fight.

Bio: Lives at home with her brothers and sister and her parents who often fight. She's almost always in her room video-chatting with friends from her old school. This also gives her a lot of time to do homework, which is why she does great in school

3/12/2011 . Edited 3/15/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member